Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've seen what time DC called the police or what time he became "very worried". Do you have an MSM source, please?

The search was started within a couple of hours of DC arriving at Aireys at 9am on Sunday morning, from memory it was late morning or very early afternoon when the search commenced.

It's a given that's she's an alcoholic? All I've seen is an internal police flyer that indicated she is reportedly an alcoholic, nothing indicating she is definitely an alcoholic.
That's true, just the police flyer that says "reported to be an alcoholic". Would they put that in there if it just the word of one person? I assumed something like that they would check it a bit.

The search was started within a couple of hours of DC arriving at Aireys at 9am on Sunday morning, from memory it was late morning or very early afternoon when the search commenced.
In the absence of a suicide note or something else, it does seem like a very rapid move to a missing person search.

Too soon ? If he was worried about his wife's state of mind and welfare I don't think anytime is too soon. I think we can all gather by reports that she may have had issues, mental health or otherwise. His call to police was probably in hope of someone finding her before she did something bad.

Yes but if he was concerned why wait till morning?
It's tough to know when to call the cops.

This is right, plus in the leaked police report it said supposedly an alcoholic. This doesn't mean it was true.

It is pretty depressing being in an abusive relationship as Alison clearly was, so maybe E's depression is due to abuse as Alisons was. As usual it is inferred that the person with the mental health issues is the problem/crazy/off the rails/unreliable. Alisons husband left the kids alone while sleeping to dispose of her body, I would assume the police are combing cctv to ensure Hub was at home in bed as he says and not doing a three hour round trip. If she drank to blindness as alcoholics generally do when they fall off the wagon - she would be easy to 'manage' and not fight back.
if she drank alot it would make sense that neighbour put her bed too, that seemed really weird, now I get it.
I totally missed mention of alcohol involvement.
also explains why she didn't phone kids to say goodnight, another thing I thought really odd.

Huh? end of? Even I don't understand what you mean now. Lots of punctuation marks makes it very hard to follow.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

It wasn't meant for you Saxons. We are sick of a couple of posters being argumentative.

I for for one find it extremely unpleasant.

I am hoping it's not the husband, mainly for the children, but I agree he called police very early. My husband might be concerned my phone was off, but would assume it was flat or out of range. If I was a jogger, I think he would presume I was out running. By lunchtime he would be getting very worried. Not at 9am.
But I wonder if he found something at the house when he arrived that triggered an alarm. Either a suicide note, a ransacked house or other signs of a break in, or something else that triggered alarm for him. That might explain why he contacted police so quickly.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Maybe TV left on, door unlocked, gate open and dog missing. If my partner was mentally unwell, uncontactable, and I came home at a planned time and he was missing with one of the above scenarios thrown into the mix, I’d be calling the police pretty quickly too.

I’m not getting killer vibes off the hubby, I do get the feeling he has traveled a similar path with EC before, perhaps a foiled attempt at taking her own life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alcohol is legal and she's an adult who probably drives Trooper, thus impossible to stop anyone who wants to get it.
And she's an adult with mental health issues it appears but this doesn't mean a person with ' these issues' is never allowed to be alone! A lot of depressed people put on a happy face so to speak, it's impossible for another person to know if she was contemplating suicide unless she stated it.
and left alone with access to alcohol... ..odd..

If the Police have jet skis etc out searching the water, I hate to say it, they're looking for more of whoever this is. [emoji21]

Except those concerns were not mentioned for quite a few days, it was all about Elisa possibly having gone for a run. Usually if there are any health issue concerns that's mentioned pretty much immediately.

If he was so concerned about her issues, mental health etc then why leave her at Aireys inlet alone?
He may have been concerned about her mental health for years for all we know. The poor guy is allowed a life, a wonderful day out with his children. She may well have been fine leading up to this, a slip off the wagon. Who knows , certainly not any of us .

and left alone with access to alcohol

My partner still manages to get up and go to work even during very low periods of his mental health. EC may have wanted time alone, it’s school hols, a lot more time spent with the kids, maybe dad taking them to the grand final was to offer her a bit of respite. Neighbours are friendly, safe little town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alcohol is legal and she's an adult who probably drives Trooper, thus impossible to stop anyone who wants to get it.
And she's an adult with mental health issues it appears but this doesn't mean a person with ' these issues' is never allowed to be alone! A lot of depressed people put on a happy face so to speak, it's impossible for another person to know if she was contemplating suicide unless she stated it.

I want to stand at your feet and thank you for this post ! My aunt, a mother of 6 children committed suicide. Had intermittent periods of dark dark days but functioned very highly for 10 years before she took her life. This was a constant battle for the family. Poor uncle had to work though, so would you say weird he left his wife to go to work ? Someone cannot be watched 24/7. Life for those around needs to go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee