Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just a thought about the suicide theory. I have suffered with depression most of my life. On a really bad day absolutely nothing would entice me to go for a run or walk. I would not even leave the house.

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

Remember recently in London where a man pushed a woman in front of a bus?
For no damn reason! What if some loony pushed Elisa over while she was jogging.

I'm hoping LE haven't got a closed mind about this depression and suicide because we might never know the truth.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...er-knocks-woman-into-path-of-london-bus-video

yes, this case has made me wonder how easy it may be to get rid of someone and blame it on their depression,and suicide, especially if they have a history of mental health issues, in a case like this how is it proven to be a suicide, even if theres a note left, especially if its typed etc?
not saying this is what happened to elisa, just wonder what proves a suicide if the body is only remains and been in the ocean for days?

From one or two limbs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In this article they figured out how a 3.2million corpse/mummified person most likely died from knowing patterns in bone breakages from falls. Im guessing theyd have data on being hit by a car injury patterns too. Of course if they dont have the whole person it would be harder... also maybe they might find tiny glass or paint fragments embedded in the person if they were hit by a car first?

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-lucy-autopsy-tree-20160829-snap-story.html

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I was given a PM report to read, not to keep. I had to sign to say that I had read it and was satisfied with it.

AFAIK post mortem/autopsy reports are medicolegal documents and aren’t released to the general public. Interested parties can apply to the Coroners Court for court documents and transcripts:

http://www.coronerscourt.vic.gov.au/home/in+the+courtroom/access+to+documents/

A copy is sent to the senior next-of-kin of the deceased person.

Forgot to include link irt senior next of kin:

http://www.coronerscourt.vic.gov.au/home/family+information/senior+next+of+kin/

I was given a PM report to read, not to keep. I had to sign to say that I had read it and was satisfied with it.

When my ex passed, even though we never married, I was able to get a copy of his autopsy/toxicology reports after I proved that our children were minors and I was their parent. If we hadn't had minor children, I wouldn't have been able to get a physical copy.

When my ex passed, even though we never married, I was able to get a copy of his autopsy/toxicology reports after I proved that our children were minors and I was their parent. If we hadn't had minor children, I wouldn't have been able to get a physical copy.

My case was forty years ago, things may have changed.

yes, this case has made me wonder how easy it may be to get rid of someone and blame it on their depression,and suicide, especially if they have a history of mental health issues, in a case like this how is it proven to be a suicide, even if theres a note left, especially if its typed etc?
not saying this is what happened to elisa, just wonder what proves a suicide if the body is only remains and been in the ocean for days?

bearbear, I wondered about this too, as shown in my post on previous page and Bohemian was so kind to add some very helpful links. They may help you too.

I'm on the fence with this case. Nothing has been straight forward in it at all. Its actually been like watching an episode of midsomer murders in slow motion. I must admit when I saw the neighbor on the recording my first thought was she was a lesbian and was having an affair with Elisa. I'm not meaning that in a derogatory way, I have a daughter who is lesbian. I suppose with her looks and then her statement about going back and seeing Elise get into bed I just put 2+2 together and maybe got 5. I don't feel its suicide but I can't 100% pick what I think may have happened.

Just a thought about the suicide theory. I have suffered with depression most of my life. On a really bad day absolutely nothing would entice me to go for a run or walk. I would not even leave the house.

BreakingNews...I have suffered with depression for most of my life and have been on daily medication for many years which has helped me to cope (just with everyday life).

However, unlike you, on my very bad days, I get out in the garden and stay "in-the-moment" for a whole day and by doing this and being close to nature, I find that as a release and the only thing that keeps me going through the very bad days.

Maybe Elisa used her running as her release from depression on her very bad days. MOO

but she was probably an athlete to cope with the depression, a lot of people use exercise to manage depression, just like a lot of people cant leave the house, all depends on that person and their circumstances I suppose.

I'm on the fence with this case. Nothing has been straight forward in it at all. Its actually been like watching an episode of midsomer murders in slow motion. I must admit when I saw the neighbor on the recording my first thought was she was a lesbian and was having an affair with Elisa. I'm not meaning that in a derogatory way, I have a daughter who is lesbian. I suppose with her looks and then her statement about going back and seeing Elise get into bed I just put 2+2 together and maybe got 5. I don't feel its suicide but I can't 100% pick what I think may have happened.

i picked the same vibe. i wonder if toxicology with prove anything too - sometimes on special days one likes to get high... just saying. someone who isn't me told me this :D The girl looked particularly high to me - not sayign she was, she may have just been extreemly tired MOO

Remember police suggesting she might have been caught on rocks? I think this combined with currents/waves and sharks could cause dismemberment.

I think le will be able to tell if a car has hit her first from broken bone patterns maybe?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

*Pre-emptive warning about this post's contents being not nice to think about*

I once read a couple of case studies looking at integrity of corpses in salt water/tidal environments and I remember that Crustaceans ( crabs, lobsters, crayfish etc) and Sharks can be responsible for advancing the normal disintegration of a body and causing dismemberment of extremities. It was not an Australian study (...maybe Canadian if I recall correctly...I will edit and link if I can find it...) but I remember from living out Geelong way that this stretch of coast seemed to be heaving with sea life - from enormous crabs in rock pools to shark fins spotted during my beginners' surfing classes.

Tidal charts* are showing a high tide at around 8 am on the morning she disappeared. If she did plummet to her death on the rocks it's possible that her body was washed out to sea soon after and sunk for a while, or even possibly snagged on the underside of an rocky outcrop. After that nature takes its course.

I still think there's a reason that the death is being pronounced as non-suspicious. And I suppose whatever evidence is present on her body/at the scene shows animal activity and perhaps suggestion of a fall along with corroborating details of distress/unhappiness from family members/neighbours/note.

Tide charts for Airey's inlet: https://tides.willyweather.com.au/vic/barwon/aireys-inlet.html

I still think there's a reason that the death is being pronounced as non-suspicious.

i have seen a couple of posters say this but I have not been able to actually find where in the media this has been reported. Have you got a link please?

It is really terrible when people say mothers don't commit suicide because of their love for their children. Think about what you are saying. Think about who is reading that. It happens all the time. I put the statistics out there, go look at my profile and read the post, and you can go find the stats for yourselves.

The most common cause of death of women Elisa's age is suicide. The majority of women in their 40s are mothers with still dependent children.

There will be people reading this whose mothers have committed suicide. Are you saying their mothers did not love them? If they were mentally well, they would not leave their children via suicide, plunging them into grief. Their mothers loved them, and they committed suicide, they are not mutually exclusive.

We have children and a will to survive by design, the preservation of life is a strong force. In some instances a desire to die is logical - in the face of terminal disease with no quality of life. But for the majority of suicides it is a glitch in the machine of the brain, and no love for anyone or future plans or having your dog with you or not can correct that.

I'd just like to say thankyou to you ozazure for this post. You have really hit the nail on the head in so many ways.

I have suffered from deep depression in years gone past, after the birth of my two children. I have been incredibly close to a dangerous decision, and my brain had convinced me that I needed to do it BECAUSE I loved my children, not because I DIDN'T love them. The stupid voices in my head said that I was worthless and a burden and my children would be better off without me, and if I really loved them then I would do away with myself.

That is not logical, rational thought, but that is the point isn't it? Your mind isn't operating properly at the time, so to try to rationalise away the thought processes and actions of someone who may be suicidal completely misunderstands the concept.

Thankfully I have come through the tunnel to the other end and I feel horrified at the thought of doing something like that and leaving my children motherless. But this is because my brain is operating rationally again.

Thanks for that, I hadn't seen that video before. Interestingly they seem to be the only MSM outlet making that claim (as far as I can discover). I wonder if this is something they have embellished themselves.

You could be right...it's possible that a quote such as "no evidence of foul play" has been extrapolated by a MSM source...but I don't feel any heat on this case...certainty none the kind of intense investigation seen with similar missing persons cases where there are obvious loose ends. For sure there is an autopsy to wait on but if family, friends and neighbours thought there was a killer-at-large, I think we would see a different kind of media presence, no?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20
Back