Australia - Frances Crawford 49, found dead after suspicious lawn mower accident in Queensland.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Men who would rather cheat, lie, manipulate and murder rather than get a divorce make me beyond angry.

Weak as can be.

Fingers crossed this investigation is top notch, sounds like it already is and this man, if proven guilty of murder will end up exactly where he should

IMO

Makes me wonder, since she was a local in Toowoomba, if the property is hers, or if the land belonged to her family. If they have been married for a long time, it is very likely, because 20 years ago, from my viewpoint, life in Australia was quite affordable, but today, not so much. So what was a small inland city has suddenly become an attractive destination, and an expensive one, too. I think this might be the whole story in a nutshell, sadly. If he had a girl in every port, that doesn’t speak “a huge, unexpected, secret love.” It means “a man prone to affairs on the budget.” Greed. JMO.

In spite of being so good-looking and multi-talented (are you listening mate?) he is lacking a certain something - oops, where do I start? Fidelity, kindness, morals, the ability to keep a woman safe, etc, etc. A very ugly inside.

Honestly? I think his attic is sparsely furnished, tbh. RAAF has pulled his photos off the websites from the get go, indicating that they were washing hands off the oncoming scandal. Predictably, they did not enjoy the worldwide publicity. What should one do under the circumstances? Keep quiet. What did RC do? Happily made the Airbnb listing for the house that’s the very scene of a suspicious death with an ad that looked like a page from a dating site.

I don't think QLDPOL believed his ridiculous story for one nanosecond.. I reckon they nodded and smiled and offered their condolences and got in their cars and sped back to base at high speed and began an in depth, no holds barred , gold plated investigation of SQ.L. Crawford that very morning.

They let him spin around being AirbNb guy, Mr . Smoothie Sleazo all over the place, and watched his every move.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back