Australia - Frances Crawford 49, found dead after suspicious lawn mower accident in Queensland.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's all over everywhere on other forums and media.
I'm just surprised that it took this long for more information on him to come out.
Well, until now this could have been an unfortunate accident that had nothing to do with the husband. How many accidents do we hear of every year with things like quad bikes and ride ons on rural property? Plenty.

People in charge talking about this being a homicide investigation, it's open season.

MOO

Definitely a worrisome way of transporting evidence! I posted that picture of the mower on the trailer back then, and pointed out how any hair or skin tissue, etc, would be lost in the breeze, being transported with such neglect. I posted it because I was shocked.

4th August 2024

View attachment 535220
Let’s hope that forensics took their swabs at the scene

Time to call in the Military Police , who have jurisdictional authority over all ADF members domestically and internationally. This includes ADF reservists when rendering active service. Military Police are authorised to deliver law enforcement, discipline, command and mission support, and execute search warrants in the course of their duties.

This might be why it is taking a bit longer than usual...maybe the MP's are holding on to him , before a court martial.

Although.. if one was a cynic, one could recall that the ADF has different standards of acceptable behavior than those outside the circle...
Exactly this having watched itv documentary about the murder of Kenyan Agnes Wanjiru and the conduct and lack of an investigation by the British army. IMO

Let’s hope that forensics took their swabs at the scene
Yes @Kittypoo ….. and not to belabor the point - but for those of us following the FL Madeline Soto case and trying to decipher photo images……. Unfortunately I don’t see any fingerprint dust or other markings on that mower on the roll back at all. Here is to hoping the ball wasn’t dropped. Entirely. MOO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rg143
Back