FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you! I hadn't read the article so had no idea. I'm surprised they even added that note to the docket if it is tentative.
It’s been this long who knows what all might come up between now and then- seems they wanted to set a date- IANAL - but guessing the 4 weeks is for jury selection, and perhaps that’s the tentative part- as much coverage as it’s had might take a minute to seat a jury - MOO

Not sure if it’s been posted, considered off topic, and or of interest…

However, Jared’s parents were seeking unsupervised visits with his children this spring and and as of June 2024 they are seeking full guardianship per the link in the article for fundraising for attorney fees

I have the case number for the guardianship case in Washington but not access to the records

Not sure if it’s been posted, considered off topic, and or of interest…

However, Jared’s parents were seeking unsupervised visits with his children this spring and and as of June 2024 they are seeking full guardianship per the link in the article for fundraising for attorney fees

I have the case number for the guardianship case in Washington but not access to the records

I definitely appreciate this post. These parents should have these children, not Shana's parents.
I definitely wanted to donate to their legal expenses, and would not have known about it, if I had not seen the article. So thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel_008
Back