Australia - Frances Crawford 49, found dead after suspicious lawn mower accident in Queensland.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I suspect RC would have been stood down (possibly on full pay) as the active investigation is taking place. He would be living a very quiet life compared to travelling the world with his conquests. Lots of time to complete the unfinished paintings and think about what the next 20 years looks like for him.

I wonder if either of them were actually living at the property at the time of FC's death?

Has that been confirmed anywhere? Or where they just both there that day/night for some reason ....

Were they separated? Separated but living under the same roof perhaps? Was only FC or RC living a the house on their own.

RC away often with the Air Force and perhaps lived elsewhere?

The images of RC with a wedding ring then without a wedding ring bring up questions, but it could also mean nothing?

Questions, I have so many questions and my heart hurts for FC and her children and family & friends. The answers need to come, I hope they do and soon.

Frances' parents seemed to think they were "living happily together".

They dismissed local reports police had previously been contacted due to domestic violence matters at the home and there is no suggestion that he was in any way involved in Ms Crawford’s death.

'He's broken,' Ms Pilon said.

'They lived here happily together. It's rumours.'

A guest who stayed at a Lockyer Valley Airbnb rental where police suspect a woman was murdered had no idea of the property’s eerie past.

1) Now the man got a story to tell to his friends and relatives. For many years to come. Unbelievable experience.

2) I wonder if Mr. Crawford was seriously in love but emergence of a woman from the place of his past trip might look suspicious after the incident. I wonder if he planned her to "accidentally" meet with him while looking for Airbnb for a vacation and renting his. I think it was supposed to be staged as a chance meeting.

Anyhow, I hope that women understand that having murdered one wife, he could easily do it to another one, again... and call the tip line.

Frances' parents seemed to think they were "living happily together".

They dismissed local reports police had previously been contacted due to domestic violence matters at the home and there is no suggestion that he was in any way involved in Ms Crawford’s death.

'He's broken,' Ms Pilon said.

'They lived here happily together. It's rumours.'

Yep, I saw that article SouthAussie but I took it with a grain of salt really. They may have been oblivious to any problems in the marriage and RC was more than likely the perfectly charming, upstanding RAAF squadron leader & son-in-law when he needed to be.

My family knew nothing of my serious marital problems until the day I told them I was separating and would be getting a divorce.

Sadly, we don’t always tell those closest to us and the ones that could help us the most, what is really going on in our lives

IMO

Yep, I saw that article SouthAussie but I took it with a grain of salt really. They may have been oblivious to any problems in the marriage and RC was more than likely the perfectly charming, upstanding RAAF squadron leader & son-in-law when he needed to be.

My family knew nothing of my serious marital problems until the day I told them I was separating and would be getting a divorce.

Sadly, we don’t always tell those closest to us and the ones that could help us the most, what is really going on in our lives

IMO

Yes, agreed. I was just wondering if they were living together, and faking a 'happy marriage' when they saw the parents.

The parents obviously didn't know about the domestic violence phone call to the police, or had heard about it and were told by either Frances and/or her husband that "no, I don't know how that rumour started, it is just silly".

But, to me, at that moment of the phone call, someone was scared enough to call the police.

imo

I suspect RC would have been stood down (possibly on full pay) as the active investigation is taking place. He would be living a very quiet life compared to travelling the world with his conquests. Lots of time to complete the unfinished paintings and think about what the next 20 years looks like for him.

@Marg944 posted on Friday that his LinkedIn profile said he was working part-time. I don't know if that was written after Frances' (suspected) murder, but it probably was as he had supposedly just returned from a month-long deployment before Frances was (allegedly) killed.

Of course, his part-time working could be in an unrelated field from ADF (while getting full pay from them during the investigation) ... like producing honey from his bees, or one of his other and many self-stated skills and interests.

Mr Crawford has removed his LinkedIn profile. I only looked at it yesterday, and noted that it said he was working part-time. I should have taken a screen shot.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141
Back