GUILTY Australia - J 32 y.o. Justin Stein, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. Charlise Mutten, Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We went to a high priced neighbourhood to escape the drug epidemic and it was worse there than it was where we used to live.

Sorry to hear that.

The drug scene in Sydney is likely different. AFAIK, heroin is hardly heard of here. Cocaine is a very different story, especially in the eastern suburbs where many well-to-do people live and will pay record prices for it.

If kids were being turned onto hard drugs via schools in Sydney I'm willing to bet it would be all over the headlines.

I would really like to know who connected Stein with heroin at age 13.

(BTW: I would not be surprised to learn that Stein was a frequent truant -- assuming that he wasn't a boarder at Cranbrook and King's.)

Drug stats: Which Australian city consumes the most cocaine? A new report exposes the country's drug habits

The 33-year-old was sentenced in the NSW Supreme Court on Monday to the maximum sentence of life in prison without parole.

Police located C's body on January 18, 2022, near the Colo River, northwest of Sydney, with gunshot wounds to her face and lower back.

In handing down the sentence, Justice Helen Wilson said Stein likely shot the girl once in the back while she was trying to flee, before approaching her and firing another shot directly into her head.

"This was a shockingly callous crime," Wilson said.

"The offender approached CS and discharged the second shot at close range.

"It was not survivable and was not intended to be."

“Justin Stein: Charlise Mutten's mother breaks her silence with stunning claim about fiance who murdered her nine-year-old daughter - and announces that she's had another child​

After Stein was sentenced to life without parole on Monday, Ms Mutten revealed that she has forgiven him

It comes after she previously told the court in a victim impact statement that she hated herself for trusting Stein.

'As hard as it is, I do forgive Justin, not for him but for me, so he has no hooks on me and will never have control of me,' she told the Daily Telegraph.

Ms Mutten gave birth to a baby boy six months after Charlise died.

Her 'beautiful' son, who turned two last month, remains in the care of relatives as she continues to receive treatment for drug addiction.”

“Justin Stein: Charlise Mutten's mother breaks her silence with stunning claim about fiance who murdered her nine-year-old daughter - and announces that she's had another child​

After Stein was sentenced to life without parole on Monday, Ms Mutten revealed that she has forgiven him

It comes after she previously told the court in a victim impact statement that she hated herself for trusting Stein.

'As hard as it is, I do forgive Justin, not for him but for me, so he has no hooks on me and will never have control of me,' she told the Daily Telegraph.

Ms Mutten gave birth to a baby boy six months after Charlise died.

Her 'beautiful' son, who turned two last month, remains in the care of relatives as she continues to receive treatment for drug addiction.”

I really hope she doesn't ruin that baby's life too. His father is Justin, his mother has deep wounds and emotional problems of her own.

My hopes are that this baby is adopted and raised out of the limelight and away from this toxic turmoil.

My fears are that this child will get pulled into this toxic mess, if his bio mom gets custody. I think her relationship with her parents is very messed up now, understandably. What kind of support system would she have if she was raising this child as a single mother? This poor kid will already have to deal with the ugliness of his bio father being in prison for brutally killing his sister.

My prayers are for his safety and happiness as he grows and accepts his life journey.
hand holding heart in air. happy valentine's day concept. red heart balloon on white background with space for text.  health care, medicine and blood donation concept. love and protection

Very mixed feelings but time will tell I guess. Just hope the little boy has a happy life.
I guess I don't wish the child dead, but "with relatives" is much too close to K & J. "My son deserves to have a mother/father!"--coming soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi
Back