GUILTY Australia - Jamie Gao, 20, murdered, Padstow, NSW, 20 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I still "Vanna know" But I have to admit I'm too dumb too figure out what's happened here.
Which is precisley why conspiracy theories arise. When only some of the facts are available, it's human nature to try and make sense of it all. For eg: After Oswald shot JFK, we were unable to find out what his motives were and so we create a million theories. Or a better example is the recent MH370, we know virtually nothing of what happened there and yet again we try to fill in the blanks, it's human nature. One day we will know. I'm just impatient. But theorizing is not going to help anybody. So I will go with what I DO know for sure. In the last few weeks The New South Wales Police took 63kgs of ice of the streets. And that means a whole lot less people will become sick, a whole lot less people will turn psychotic, less violence, etc etc. And that has got to be a good thing for this country. But I bet this is just the tip of the ICEberg.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/06/06/16/36/cops-still-chasing-asian-men-linked-to-gao

Cops still chasing Asian men linked to Gao

Police are still looking for two Asian men wanted for questioning over the death of Sydney university student Jamie Gao.

Police believe the men travelled in the same car with Mr Gao to an ill-fated meeting in the southwestern Sydney suburb of Padstow.
The men, described only as Asian, have not been found and police believe they might be overseas.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/06/06/16/36/cops-still-chasing-asian-men-linked-to-gao

Cops still chasing Asian men linked to Gao

Police are still looking for two Asian men wanted for questioning over the death of Sydney university student Jamie Gao.

Police believe the men travelled in the same car with Mr Gao to an ill-fated meeting in the southwestern Sydney suburb of Padstow.
The men, described only as Asian, have not been found and police believe they might be overseas.

Well I guess that's what happens when you're given a 30 hour window of opportunity before anyone reports Jamie missing - you get the hell out of the Country.
:facepalm:

"The men, described only as Asian".....

Well THAT narrows it down.:banghead:

Well I guess that's what happens when you're given a 30 hour window of opportunity before anyone reports Jamie missing - you get the hell out of the Country

Yes, but only after taking the time to contact the deceased's friends, and ask them to accompany you while you search the area for him. THEN you get the hell out of dodge.

I've always thought the media's reporting of the two was a curiosity.

From day one, there was a clear distinction between the language used to describe these two men and Gao's friends. They were never Gao's "friends", they were always "two men believed to be Hong Kong nationals". The implication is that they're definitely not friends, and that they're some other kind of associate. Still though, they seem to know Gao's friends. After all, when Gao goes missing, the men know where to find Gao's friends. Moreover, Gao's friends feel comfortable enough with these guys to accompany them on a search.

Now, let me ask you. If one of your friends had been boasting about going today to a big drug deal he'd been planning, and two strangers ring you and say;

"ummm... Listen, your mate went to the deal but never came back. Would you mind coming over here to go for a drive with us?"

Do you

A) say "sure"
B) call 000

My point is that these guys are obviously known fairly well to Gao's friends also, but someone along the line, is painting them differently so they stick out.

Why?

Also the media constantly reports that these two guys accompanied Gao to the deal. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, they just came for a ride part of the way, stopped short of going to the deal with him, and then, when they think something is wrong, deliberately draw it to the attention of his friends, but not the police, and then, disappear into the fog as mysteriously as they emerged from it.

I love this puzzle. So many intriguing pieces, each one in itself another puzzle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If Jamie is a member of the Triads why is he mother allowed to call the shots and tell the Police what to do. She wanted a private funeral no photo of her house and her etc. I do not believe she knew nothing about his drug dealings. Were there drugs at his High School. In my opinion she is entitled to no privacy whatsoever he is a bad criminal and there should be no sympathy for her. His girlfriend was allowed to disappear overseas. This is disgraceful. There should be no cover up for this family. If he has been importing for years was it through their business.

Well it seems the news has died right down! Nothing new for several days now. Why the silence, I wonder, it's a pretty huge case!

Saint Jude, I am convinced the media's been used to present certain angles all through this case, some of which are highly conflicting. Just goes to show what puppets they are, and how little we can trust media reports today. Where's those hard-hitting journos we had everywhere in the 70's and 80's? Bottom of the harbour? You just don't see that kind of journalism like we used to.

PS: had a wry laff at:

"ummm... Listen, your mate went to the deal but never came back. Would you mind coming over here to go for a drive with us?"

Do you

A) say "sure"
B) call 000

unbelieveable123, welcome to WS. We can only hope Jamie's ties to the drug trade are investigated thoroughly.

It's very tempting to eyeball a mother of a drug dealer who had a small business but can afford a smart home worth 1.5 mil and exclusive schools. BUT we just don't know if she was involved or not, and we're not really supposed to accuse people of things if they've not been mentioned in the media as a suspect.

That said, it will be very interesting to see what, exactly, comes out about this case, and how many loose ends we'll be left to wonder about. Probably a lot more than we have now, if it's about international drug trade as well.

Solving a crime is like solving a jigsaw puzzle, you need all the pieces to see he big picture.
Here are more jigsaw pieces for you:

Read Mr McNamara's two books:
Savage Obsessions, and Dirty Work.

If what he says is true, it adds a new dimension to this puzzle.
It MAY be very significant, or may mean nothing at all.

If you can't read these books then listen to this interview with Glen McNamara.
It gives you a brief idea of the books disturbing contents.

(Interview With ex NSW Police Detective: "The Sydney cop who blew the whistle on
his corrupt colleagues in the 1980’s and 90’s. Glen McNamara tells of his lonely
fight for justice in a sea of corruption, drugs and police links with the criminal
underbelly.")

http://static.radionz.net.nz/assets...8-1010-Feature_guest_-_Glen_McNamara-m048.asx

Also for another jigsaw piece watch

http://tenplay.com.au/news/sydney/2014/5/28/police-informant

Also watch:

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-project/2014/5/28

Good luck my friends, stay safe.

I've searched: Shue, Schue, Shuh and Schuey - nothing but Ray came up so far.

Possibly Detective Senior Constable Lindsay Schubert, currently serving I believe, sometimes referred to as "Schuey" by other officers & himself. If you search his name "Detective Senior Constable Lindsay Schubert" & "Schuey" together you'll hit government pdf files of statements using both names. (I'm on a tablet & can't download them to see what they relate to just now).

My Dad knew Rogerson through work in the 70's & 80's. He disliked him greatly & I wish he was here to see this.

Possibly Detective Senior Constable Lindsay Schubert, currently serving I believe, sometimes referred to as "Schuey" by other officers & himself. If you search his name "Detective Senior Constable Lindsay Schubert" & "Schuey" together you'll hit government pdf files of statements using both names. (I'm on a tablet & can't download them to see what they relate to just now).

My Dad knew Rogerson through work in the 70's & 80's. He disliked him greatly & I wish he was here to see this.

Thanks antechinusRAWR - The Scheuy I'm looking for was GM's ex partner, as mentioned in his book here:

http://www.newholland.com.au/products/docs/9781741108514.pdf

"My friend Schuey’s career ascended spectacularly. He was promoted to the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police.
However, his rise came to an abrupt halt. Mysteriously, and
without warning, Schuey was offered a much lower position as
an Inspector of Police under Commissioner Peter Ryan’s new
administration.
At that point Schuey resigned and the police service lost an
extremely valuable and experienced policeman."

I was just trying to find someone that could have been the person GM was visiting in Cooma.

BTW the Det Snr Const Schubert that you mention, was one of the Detectives that arrested Ben Milward for Sophie Collombet's murder, in Coffs Harbour in April.

http://www.qt.com.au/news/yeah-you-got-me/2223879/

In 2013 on the Sunrise program, Glen McNamara said:
"GLEN MCNAMARA, FORMER DETECTIVE (Sunrise, 2013): The real problem with the shooting and the gun culture in south-western Sydney - and it's nowhere else, but it's in south-western Sydney - the elephant in the room is drug dealing. We need to address as a nation and as governments at all levels, we need to address the pathetic response we've got to prohibition of these illegal narcotics. Government needs to regulate the flow of these illegal narcotics themselves instead of ceding that responsibility to these ruthless drug dealers." (my italics)

So why would he suggest this if he was trafficking drugs, wouldn't this be cutting out his own profits?

What if Rogerson and McNamara were working on a new book together?
(as first reported in the media, then suddenly vanished)
Maybe RR is tired of being the poster boy for bad cops and wanted to show that it wasn't just him.
Maybe he wanted to redeem himself before he died and do ONE right thing.
What if the book was being stored at the storage place?
Maybe Jamie knew something and was helping them with information?

And what is the reason we have not been shown the footage that allegedly shows RR and GM dragging a body out of storage shed, and yet we've been shown all the other footage?
(Can anyone help me with this, I'd really like to know the reason.)
I wonder how long it takes to CGI something?

Maybe RR is tired of being the poster boy for bad cops and wanted to show that it wasn't just him.

And what is the reason we have not been shown the footage that allegedly shows RR and GM dragging a body out of storage shed, and yet we've been shown all the other footage?

BBM - IMO the reason we have seen the footage of Jamie getting out of the car is that it was shown when he was missing, prior to being found. We will not get to see the other footage until the trial, it's what I would think is major evidence.

what would that be? Kill someone in cold blood? :scared:

what would that be? Kill someone in cold blood? :scared:

Maybe he did. Or maybe he decided to collaborate on another book that names names. Maybe he did not kill JM but someone who had a lot to lose made it appear that way. Honestly I don't know, I'm just trying to look at all the possibilities. We have to remember, this McNamara guy must have made some seriously powerful enemies by talking about people who cover up drug dealing and pedophilia (which GM apparently did in 2 books and was about to write a third according to at least one media report.)
Wouldn't that upset someone by exposing them?
Many already see RR as a cold blooded killer so it would be fairly easy to sway public opinion to believe he could do such a thing.
Or maybe he just shot him and tried to steal the money or drugs or whatever was in the bag.
I guess what I'm asking is what if GM and RR were discovered to be writing a book that exposed EVERYTHING.
Whatever that is.
But if anyone knows where 'the bodies are buried' so to speak. I'm betting RR knows something...
For the record I don't give this theory much credence but I'm trying to look at all angles, no matter how unlikely.

And speaking of different angles...
How about this:
Jamie was not a drug dealer but an informant (as stated in media reports then quickly quashed)
In this scenario, Mr Gao gives information leading to to the arrest of the ice dealers in Auburn the same day. They are a very powerful gang and would want revenge and so his death is staged, and he is put into protective custody.
I also don't give this theory too much credence but I kind of hope that is what really happened.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wil...der-of-jamie-goa/story-fnii5s3z-1226954563940

Will a gun club shed light on the murder of Jamie Goa?

VIDEO footage from a Sydney pub, and weapons held at a local gun club, are being investigated for vital clues to the murder of drug *dealer Jamie Gao.

Detectives trying to establish whether Gao knew one of his accused murderers, former policeman Glen McNamara, are believed to have asked a hotel at Hurstville, in Sydney’s southwest, to hand over four weeks of CCTV footage.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wil...der-of-jamie-goa/story-fnii5s3z-1226954563940

Will a gun club shed light on the murder of Jamie Goa?

VIDEO footage from a Sydney pub, and weapons held at a local gun club, are being investigated for vital clues to the murder of drug *dealer Jamie Gao.

Detectives trying to establish whether Gao knew one of his accused murderers, former policeman Glen McNamara, are believed to have asked a hotel at Hurstville, in Sydney’s southwest, to hand over four weeks of CCTV footage.

An interesting piece from that article in the closing paragraph:

Sources close to Rogerson claim the same CCTV footage that police expect will help convict him will in fact clear him of involvement in the May 21 shooting.

I'm wondering if it is the CCTV footage from Arab Road - or the footage from the Storage Unit. I'd say the Storage Unit - where the crime was committed.

'

Ahhhhh .... I wonder if he's going to say that by the time he got to the unit Gao was already dead and he just helped with the cleanup .. whatever, let's see if a jury who has heard what a murderous he is their whole lives believe him. Not likely. Suck it up Rogerson.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back