Australia Australia - Jayden Penno-Tompsett, 22, Charter Towers, Qld, 31 Dec 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So sad and it makes me angry to think people know things and never speak up.

People may have spoken up .... and cameras and pings and internet content also reveal a lot.

However, the investigation into the 22-year-old’s baffling disappearance remains active and police say they are following a number of lines of inquiry.
Police remain tight-lipped about the course of the investigation, but said “we are not ruling anything out” and “all options are on the table”
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/5...rch-for-missing-jayden-penno-tompsett/?cs=305

I agree. Some "mates" they are..

I think we all agree about that.

The police have their ways of applying pressure, though. Especially to those who may use drugs or are in the trade. And others may speak when complete confidentiality is ensured.

A mother has vowed to keep searching for her missing son – until she brings him home.

Nearly one-month since Newcastle man Jayden Penno-Tompsett disappeared in northern Queensland… Rachel Penno is taking matters into her own hands.

https://www.nbnnews.com.au/2018/01/28/penno-tompsetts-mother-takes-the-search-into-her-own-hands/
January 28, 2018

That is pretty much all it say, but it gives the Crime Stoppers number and a private investigator's (Sutton Security/Private Investigator 0423 408 650) phone number, and a crowd funding page link.

Sutton Security's website ....

A Private Investigator is a person who Obtains and gives private information about another person, without the other person's express consent. Private Investigators can Carry out surveillance for obtaining private information about another person, without the other person's express consent or Investigates the disappearance of a missing person.

http://www.suttonsecurity.com/private-investigation

I took a drive over the weekend and MOO for someone from a city area like Newcastle and not familiar with the outback towns the roads they went down could very easily be thought of as a long driveway. There are small signs stating road name but it's like dirt and I wouldn't venture down unless confident of where I was going and I am familiar with the area. Particularly when turning from the highway into these roads. Of course they may have gone a slightly different way to the roads I saw but still they are all similar. I realise this doesn't mean much but it really stuck out and has stayed in my thoughts. Why wouldn't Jayden just pull over on highway if driving and irate. There is room in lots of places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/na...man-jayden-pennotompsett-20180105-h0e2nj.html

When searching for an update this was the top link. It says it was updated 5th Jan but mentions the search ending. There seems to be newish details about him making his own way north, possibly reaching cairns and maybe seen by bar-tenders?

On another note I had a thot that maybe he hitch hiked his way up north via truck or something.

But the snap chat story and the info about him not having his phone is still confusing.

I hope he is up north having a good time unaware of the search for him. But surely he would have contacted at least his parents by now just to let them know he is alright. I mean when was he expected back from this trip to cairns for New Years? Was he due back at work by now?

Maybe he is staying at an outback property working for food and accomodation while he sorts himself out.

I hope we hear something soon, as a fellow Queenslander, I pray that he is ok

So there is an update today from his mother and something about she found a clue. she has hired a private investigate also to help her find her son. I can't read the update because it's behind a paywall. Would appreciate if anyone has access to share the story here ?

There was a story on tonights ACA, Jaydens mum was interviewed. Nothing new though.

So there is an update today from his mother and something about she found a clue. she has hired a private investigate also to help her find her son. I can't read the update because it's behind a paywall. Would appreciate if anyone has access to share the story here ?

Do you have the link?

Hi I don't have subscription but was able to read an article after clearing my cache. I think it was a pair of boxer shorts found, they don't know if they are even relevant. I think the headline was deceiving personally as I didn't read anything else new.
Poor mother my heart breaks for her.

I hope with the current affair clip everyone was able to see what I was saying about long dirt driveway look of that road.
Also the police did again mention that the friend "can't exactly remember where he got out" also the car being captured on CTV at 5:30 within charters towers so maybe Main Street.

That bush they showed did not look bushy enough for someone to be lost so quickly to me

It really is all just too weird. So much like Kyle Coleman. "I don't know where he is" "I don't know where I dropped him off"

It makes absolutely no sense that Jayden would pull off onto a dirt road, get out, and take off - no phone, no anything. Pull over on the highway that he was driving on and hitch his way, maybe ... but a remote dirt road?

I don't know if maybe I missed something, but I also find it really odd that there seems to be have no mention at all about the other car. Supposedly 2 cars of mates heading to Cairns for New Years. Even if the other car was way ahead - I think I would expect them to ask about the other car and that whole group in Cairns ? But nothing at all. Where are those young men yelling out to media for help to find their mate lost on a trip they are all on together.

There is a story on Cairns Post but you have to be a member to read it. Can anyone help? I found it via Mission for the Missing page on Facebook but can't copy the link. I'd be grateful to anyone who can get access to this story and let me know the details in it?

I don't know if maybe I missed something, but I also find it really odd that there seems to be have no mention at all about the other car. Supposedly 2 cars of mates heading to Cairns for New Years. Even if the other car was way ahead - I think I would expect them to ask about the other car and that whole group in Cairns ? But nothing at all. Where are those young men yelling out to media for help to find their mate lost on a trip they are all on together.

I agree, no info at all really about the second car. LS isn't actively looking for his mate. I'm pretty sure drugs were involved. These boys appears to 'like to party'. It's been too long and still no sign of him. I'm hoping for the best and hope he returns to his worried sick mother.

There is a story on Cairns Post but you have to be a member to read it. Can anyone help? I found it via Mission for the Missing page on Facebook but can't copy the link. I'd be grateful to anyone who can get access to this story and let me know the details in it?

I don't have a subscription but cleared my cache to read the heading is

"Rachel Penno- tompsett desperately scouring charters towers regions for son who went missing on trip to Cairns"

Nothing new it discusses boxer shorts she found at flat rock not sure who they belong to - Flat Rock is an area to the west along the river. Apparently she looked on net for unique area - (this info may have come from Psychic ?! As it mentions psychics)
It also says she hired and fired a private dectective and is searching herself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
f48567899
Back