Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

What was the alleged relationship between Lamarre-Condon and Baird?​

Police described it as "on and off again" and said they believed the relationship ended at the end of 2023 and "didn't end well".
Police allege Lamarre-Condon had attended Jesse Baird's home address and used a key, but did not give a date for this event.
"We believe he took possession of Jesse's phone and deleted contacts and messages out of that phone before leaving the premises," Hudson said.
Hudson said some of the behaviour of the accused, were "probably indicators of predatory behaviour".

Critical incident declared following double murder investigation - Paddington​

Monday, 26 February 2024 06:14:07 PM

On Friday 23 February 2024, a critical incident was declared by the NSW Police Force regarding an investigation following the alleged murders of Luke Davies and Jesse Baird at Paddington, in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs.

This critical incident has already been the subject of extensive media reporting.

The NSWPF notified the Law Enforcement Conduct Commission (LECC) shortly after the critical incident was declared.

Investigations under Strike Force Ashfordby continue. A 28-year-old man has been charged with two counts of murder. He remains before the Courts.

A critical incident team from the State Crime Command’s Homicide Squad will investigate all circumstances surrounding the incident.

The LECC is independently monitoring the NSWPF critical incident investigation under Part 8 of the Law Enforcement Conduct Commission Act 2016, to ensure public confidence in the investigation.

The investigation will also be reviewed by the NSW Police Force Professional Standards Command.

The female acquaintance / friend could be the ex. If he came out when he was 19, he could have had a high school beard that he has stayed close to - I dated someone in high school who came out after starting college, but we’ve stayed friends for (omg) almost 20 years.

beard?

Maybe they should be getting VIC police to do a lot more than the review into firearm access (from the police presser). They should be the ones investigating this suspect, not his colleagues, family, and former colleagues of high up family at NSW police.

Also it looks like he's gone to one place on Wednesday with this acquaintance, then got advice by Thursday and gone somewhere else with less likelihood of the victims being found. imo. They don't know his movements Thursday (from the presser).

Our reporter Liam Mendes first met cop Beau Lamarre-Condon 10 years ago. Now Beau’s accused of murdering couple Jesse Baird and Luke Davies. When Beau Lamarre-Condon quit his job at Big W after finishing high school, he kept one piece of memorabilia to take with him: his electric blue uniform.Why? Well, as he told his friends, he hoped to use it to “sneak in” to the head office when Khloe Kardashian was representing the brand in 2015.Such was the chutzpah of the young Lamarre. Celebrity-obsessed and gossip-driven, with an apparent strong penchant for luxury hotel rooms, black credit cards, fancy cars, the Golden Globes and even private jets.He loved the champagne lifestyle. He loved snapping selfies with the rich and famous. He loved being spotted around Sydney’s most lucrative suburbs, sometimes in the front seat of a Tesla.This week, however, he made headlines across Australia after being charged with the murders of former partner Jesse Baird and his ex’s new boyfriend, Luke Davies.

Perhaps it was a live stream and now that the stream is over, it's closed.
No.

Shortly after it had finished, as I had only started watching it live near to the end,
I successfully went back and watched the whole thing again, pausing and replaying some bits a few times.

So it wasn't made non-public immediately the stream finished like some court live streams are.

It does seem to be almost 'deliberate' to take the female acquaintance with him, perhaps thus informing police with incorrect information. We know BLC bought weights after he had been there earlier with his acquaintance, and then returned later, I'm assuming to move the bodies and dispose of them elsewhere.

They could be anywhere. Just vile.
I just can't understand how this person thought any of this behavior was normal. driving over 180km from home, making her stay at the entry whilst he disappears 30 min

Exclusive details revealed tonight in Sydney double murder mystery | 7 News Australia

Finally we find out who the female friend is, and she is indeed an ex police officer.

Also "multiple internal [internal to police] complaint about BLC" have emerged apparently.

Also, why are they talking about VIC police multiple times?? I assume it's a mistake but very disappointing that 7 news makes that mistake multiple times in one single piece.

Renee Fortuna was the female acquaintance who went to Bungonia with him.... Named in the Channel Seven segment above. She's also a former cop.... SURELY she knew something was off. I just can't believe that someone who has been a Senior Constable wouldn't:

a) question why they were in a hire van and why they were driving south and WHY she was left alone for half an hour
b) immediately report this to police when the news first broke about Lamarre on Thursday??

10 News First Sydney (FB) Still has the 43 minute video up of the presser.
Thank you ….. so much!!

Does anyone know how to save that interview??? Sorry I don’t know how to do that …

Seven News Qld just identified the female PCYC Officer that went on the road trip with BLC (small amount of footage)

Last edited:
Renee Fortuna was the female acquaintance who went to Bungonia with him.... Named in the Channel Seven segment above. She's also a cop.... SURELY she knew something was off. I just can't believe that a Senior Constable wouldn't:

a) question why they were in a hire van and why they were driving south and WHY she was left alone for half an hour
b) immediately report this to police when the news first broke about Lamarre on Thursday??
Also I'm sure that there was talk around all police circles on Wednesday afternoon at least!

Exclusive details revealed tonight in Sydney double murder mystery | 7 News Australia

Finally we find out who the female friend is, and she is indeed an ex police officer.

Also "multiple internal [internal to police] complaint about BLC" have emerged apparently.

Also, why are they talking about VIC police multiple times?? I assume it's a mistake but very disappointing that 7 news makes that mistake multiple times in one single piece.
It's not an error. Victoria Police have been asked to conduct an independent review of the NSW Police officer firearm system.

Sounds like I might have been right!
I'm struggling not to judge these room mates
Im so confused as its been reported from day dot that police attended the house and the amount of blood was consistent with a fatality. They attended on a WED but housemates came home and started throwing furniture out before the police got there. Did he clean the crime scene up but they could see loads of blood detected by luminol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drnatalie