Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I want answers about the living situation too. In the presser this morning, they stated that the housemates may have started selling/throwing out Jesse's property, after the text messages that were sent from his phone allegedly by the accused. Cop wasn't clear if it had happened or not, but that it was possible they had started doing that.

So the housemates didn't realise something had happened at the house, but could've started selling off his things?
In the presser this morning a journo asked if the scene had been cleaned up, and the cop began talking about the text messages about selling property. He said:

"It's possible that that was underway by the flatmates of the accused [think he meant to say victim], however, at this stage, our inquiries are still ongoing in relation to what happened at the crime scene."

"There were no significant amount of blood located at the crime scene, obviously further forensic testing ... the results of that have not been obtained as yet."

So despite reports of broken furniture and things being moved around, maybe the flatmates didn't really think critically of the scene if they were in the home afterwards.

Sounds like I might have been right!
So the room mates came home from somewhere to find furniture everywhere and maybe even blood, and they just thought 'f Jesse what kind of party did he have?' or 'who the f did he rent to on air bnb?' Or something?

Not 'omg this is a crime scene Jesse must be in danger?'

LOL
but also how sad!
I'm struggling not to judge these room mates

Oh no , now set to private, does anyone have a working link to the full presser?
Does that mean there was info in it that wasn't meant to be released?
Or is it Australia's weird laws like how you can watch court live sometimes but it can't be saved for later?

This is not what Australia is about
This is not what the queer community is about
Like Jacinda aren’t said about that grotesque mass murdered, he is not one of us
He is a coward
He will not break us

I really disagree

What you said is just not true
And we need to face it

He is indeed one of us
He is an Australian
He is gay and a member of the queer community
He is a member of the police force

All these communities need to reflect on how they in at least a tiny way helped create this monster somehow

NSW Police have left the rural property at the centre of a double murder investigation, with a spokeswoman confirming "nothing of interest" has been found.

Police had been searching dams and surrounding farmland at the private property at Bungonia, near Goulburn, for the bodies of missing Sydney couple Jesse Baird and Luke Davies.

More here

I'm not sure, but I was surprised how much detail they released.
It’s so infuriating when they do that! (Remove it so soon after) I can’t find the full presser anywhere now …

IMO

I'm not sure, but I was surprised how much detail they released.
I think because of how vast an area this covers, it's probably more important than with a very localised incident that people outside LE know things. For example, there could be vital evidence on someone's security video that is relevant, and that video isn't just going to potentially be restricted to Paddington, it could be anywhere up a 350km stretch of coastline. If members of the public know the timeline, they know something might have happened in their area at a certain time, then suddenly, that odd thing on their video has relevance and should be checked by investigators.

MOO

Revised timeline. Very very active, very busy. Lots of driving.
"Police allege Baird and Davies were murdered on Monday morning by Lamarre-Condon using a service pistol that had been signed out from Miranda Police Station on Thursday, February 8, for a "user pays event" - an additional shift paid for by an external organiser."

Then on Tuesday the 20th "The service pistol is signed back into Miranda Police Station."

So he had the pistol for 13 days??
Can anyone with inside knowledge explain how this works? Are they not supposed to sign back in their weapon at the end of every shift, or do I have wrong info?

Also what the hell did he do between Monday night and Wednesday? Did he just have the bodies decomposing in the van for 36+hrs whilst he was gathering his thoughts?
Am I missing something in the timeline?

How police allege the murders of Jesse Baird and Luke Davies unfolded

EDIT to add that I have just looked at the video at #531 and apparently they said there were permissions issued for that gun to be stored at alternative locations during that time. Still seems odd to me, or at best risky.

Last edited:
"Police allege Baird and Davies were murdered on Monday morning by Lamarre-Condon using a service pistol that had been signed out from Miranda Police Station on Thursday, February 8, for a "user pays event" - an additional shift paid for by an external organiser."

Then on Tuesday the 20th "The service pistol is signed back into Miranda Police Station."

So he had the pistol for 13 days??
Can anyone with inside knowledge explain how this works? Are they not supposed to sign back in their weapon at the end of every shift, or do I have wrong info?

Also what the hell did he do between Monday night and Wednesday? Did he just have the bodies decomposing in the van for 36+hrs whilst he was gathering his thoughts?
Am I missing something in the timeline?

How police allege the murders of Jesse Baird and Luke Davies unfolded
I'm sure that's an error, was said, in the now missing presser, that he signed it out 4 days before ( Thur 15th ) the murders that happened on Monday 19th

Police will allege in court Constable Lamarre-Condon signed out a service weapon from Miranda police station on Thursday, February 22 – four days before the alleged murders – and returned it the day after it was allegedly used to kill Mr Baird and Mr Davies.

Would be very interested to find out. He definitely seems the narcissistic kind, and before that pics linked above I’d never seen him looking any bigger than stick thin, but if he had gained a lot of weight/muscle then that may explain how he could (theoretically) overpower the two victims, who themselves looked quite fit, and then move the bodies. I have been wondering since we first saw the accused how he was able to move two bodies on his own when he looked quite thin.
But I would be more likely to assume that, as you said, the photos of him looking ‘jacked’ are photoshopped or filtered in some way.
Imo.

yes I've been wondering that too
even muscled up, it would be super-difficult to move them

I'm sure that's an error, was said, in the now missing presser, that he signed it out 4 days before ( Thur 15th ) the murders that happened on Monday 19th

Police will allege in court Constable Lamarre-Condon signed out a service weapon from Miranda police station on Thursday, February 22 – four days before the alleged murders – and returned it the day after it was allegedly used to kill Mr Baird and Mr Davies.

So bloody confusing!

From the Nine News link just above we have discovered that BLC has a link to Goulburn …. He was the Police Academy in Goulburn..
Police need to focus on BLC’s other acquaintances in that area perhaps ???
But it would also mean that most likely BLC knows the area well!

Post in thread 'Australia, Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. Both missing and blood located at the home address.'
Australia, Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. Both missing and blood located at the home address.

This was a recent photo

View attachment 486150

yes this could be photoshopped maybe? I'm no expert though

it's difficult to tell in the photo where he is ushered into the police station in handcuffs but he doesn't appear obviously muscled in his black t-shirt

I wish we had a close-up photo of him there
his prison garb will likely be so loose that we still won't be able to tell

The things that stuck out to me fro the presser were :

1. BLC had a key to the apartment ( probably illegally I assume )
2. There was a reported breakin in August 2023 ( reported to Bondi police - Journos had seen the documents but Haddow couldn't confirm that )
3. BLC had deleted contacts & messages from Jesse's phone at some time ( after the breakup ? )
4. BLC had told someone of his involvement in the murders ( partially )

I just wonder how much time BLC spent in that appartment unknown to anyone?

It was also alleged Mr Lamarre-Condon had previously used a key to access Mr Baird’s home where he deleted messages and contacts from his ex-boyfriend’s phone.

Asst Commissioner Hudson told media investigators had come to learn Mr Lamarre-Condon did not disclose his employment to his friends.

Asst Commissioner Hudson could not confirm reports Mr Baird had told police about a break-in at his home in August.

Police allege the messages were sent by Constable Lamarre-Condon, Mr Baird’s former boyfriend, who had previously displayed “predatory” behaviour during their on-and-off relationship which ended late last year.

Constable Lamarre-Condon, 28, has not assisted police since turning himself in on Friday morning, with detectives set to interview him again today.

Last edited:
The police report the female acquaintance, who is currently assisting authorities, was left outside while Lamarre-Condon entered the property for approximately 30 minutes. A new padlock was then used to secure the gate upon his departure.

"The angle grinder was used to sever a padlock from the gate of that particular rural property and subsequently that padlock was replaced with a padlock purchased from the hardware store."

Authorities said Lamarre-Condon later bought weights and revisited the property alone.

"On Tuesday, February 20, we will allege that partial admissions were made by the accused to an acquaintance of having been involved in the death of two individuals," Hudson said.

"I can indicate that on that same day, the Wednesday, the accused, we believe, attended the Bungonia area with an acquaintance who was not involved in anything but has assisted police with their inquiries."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member