Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding, unless
I interpreted incorrectly from an article, is that female aquaintance purchased the items from the hardware store.
I wonder what the conversation was.... Did he pretend he had no money, did he remain in the van and ask her to go in for him to get them because he had to make a call? did they both go in and she purchased them? Again alarm bells! Drive all that way to purchase goods, go to a property then drive back.... ODD

The photo of them at Pink went up on the 18th. I think there's an error in that previous date. I actually think that's what has incensed BLC to potentially delete his socials and make this awful chain of events.
I agree, I think those last series of posts at the winery and concert were the final straw for him. He lost it IMO

I wonder how he had a key to the house, I find that odd if they were not in a relationship. Unless he took a set of the keys without permission and had them cut when they were friends at the time.
Are we assuming he had a key or do we know he did?

Door unlocked? Keycode door? A cop that knows how to go-round a lock?

Deputy Commissioner Hudson also said it would be part of the police case that the accused had called in sick after the couple went missing.

"My understanding was he was on a recurrent leave day and then availed himself on the Wednesday, Thursday for two sick days, allegedly for a minor operation," he said.

:rolleyes:

Deputy Commissioner Hudson also said it would be part of the police case that the accused had called in sick after the couple went missing.

"My understanding was he was on a recurrent leave day and then availed himself on the Wednesday, Thursday for two sick days, allegedly for a minor operation," he said.

:rolleyes:
He actually claimed he was having an operation?!

Paraphrased

Police have turned their focus to an area in Gray's Point Monday afternoon, where BLC grew up

Police unable to account for a crucial "gap in time" when BLC dumped the bodies

Police have revealed 000 call made from Mr Davie's phone before suddenly being disconnected, 4 min after shots heard. Police initially said was from Mr Baird's phone.

NSW Police sent a patrol car to Mr Davies’ Waterloo residence, and then to Mr Baird’s home suburb of Paddington to conduct a welfare check based on the call. Police earlier claimed they had not attempted such a follow-up.

Despite digital access to the location of Mr Davies’ phone at the time of the triple-zero call, officers involved in the welfare check failed to check the right Paddington address, leaving the crime scene undiscovered for another three days.

The daily telegraph reported that officers tried to call the number back but there was no answer.

It is alleged that Lamarre-Condon had access to his “Mobipol”, a device that provides access to the state police database, despite being off-duty at the time.

The next day BLC made "partial admission" to a female acquaintance that he had been involved in the death of two people.

On Monday afternoon police searched houses and a creek in the Grays Point street in which Lamarre-Condon grew up. Detectives were door knocking residents requesting CCTV.

A helicopter was seen searching along Dent's Creek, which leads to Port Hacking.
Lamarre-Condon family home was on the waterfront of Dent's Creek. They flew around waterway from the house to swallow rock & also went over primary school & a bit by entrance to the national park.
At 4.30am on Thursday, he left Bungonia and spent time around Sydney before driving to Newcastle, where he went to a friend’s home and asked for a hose to clean the van, police say.

He stayed in Newcastle until 5am Friday, when he drove to Sydney and met an uncle where he grew up in the Sutherland Shire. At 10.39am, he walked into Bondi police station.

Actually, this one seems to work and is quite detailed:

Two obvious questions.
I can imagine young men having parties and fun. But gunshots coming from a house nearby are not a regular party event, strange that the neighbors didn’t call the police...
Also, I assume 000 is the same as 911 here, why wasn’t it followed on?
Also, I don’t know how a taser should sound, but obviously, from the very first report, seems that Luke might have been killed first. Could Beau Lamarre have immobilized Jesse with taser and driven him somewhere else? (He probably is not accountable for the taser, doesn’t need to sign it in/out.)
The female acquaintance / friend could be the ex. If he came out when he was 19, he could have had a high school beard that he has stayed close to - I dated someone in high school who came out after starting college, but we’ve stayed friends for (omg) almost 20 years.
A friend of mine who is gay and married to his long term partner said that when younger, he dated both sexes. Since he is obviously gay, I asked why. He said he was in denial and tried to convince himself that he was experimenting. I can see how many “cute” and charming gay men could be very attractive to women. Yes, possible.

Surely you wouldn't drive around in Summer with bodies in the back for days, wouldn't they start to smell pretty quickly? I doubt the female acquaintance didn't smell them if they were in there on Thursday? It makes more sense to me that he disposed of the bodies pretty quickly and then drove around disposing of evidence in random places and cleaning up over the next few days.

Is it just me but I can’t see how this investigation has been “botched”? I get that there are issues with the perp and the service weapon but what about with the investigation?

The investigation has been “botched” given the multitude of missed opportunities by the police and investigators; and the stream of conflicting/incorrect information they keep providing the public (In an attempt to seemingly vindicate some of their wrong decisions rather than just admitting them openly so it can assist the investigation); as a few examples:

1. There was four days since the murder and the opening of the investigation, and thus delay is mainly due to lack of action by police in response to the 000 call, and by neighbours failing to report gun shots immediately

2. First they say it was Mr Baird’s phone that called 000 but now they say it was Mr Davies phone. This is critical as it led to the police welfare check being sent to the wrong address - which delayed finding the crime scene by atleast 3-4 days

3. For the apparent welfare check the patrol car was sent to Mr Davies address in Waterloo instead of Mr Bairds home in Paddington where they would have likely discovered the crime scene mere minutes/hours after it had occurred, missing a huge investigatory advantage

4. Initially police reported they did not follow up the 000 call, and now they are saying they did, but it came from a different phone than they initially suspected, and they went to a different home. This information is basic to verify so not sure what the reason behind the misinformation is

5. 000 has digital access to location of each phone call - so it is unclear why they didn’t send the welfare check to the location of the phone rather than the address usually associated with the phone. They know that often people make calls from addresses away from their home, hence it being a mobile phone,

6. The internal police investigation regarding BLC tasering of an unarmed indigenous man - remains a shameful red herring for the police, as it reinforces the unreliability of police investigating themselves and putting protection of “their own” over the protection of the public. The incident could have revealed the many red flags associated with BLC

7. The situation regarding the flatmates who lived at the Paddington address remains a mystery and unaddressed, and why none of them noticed the very clear crime scene that the police reported from the start had copious amounts of blood and furniture upturned,

8. A four - five delay in any missing person / murder case is a huge set back for any investigations - and that much of this delay may have been caused by police inaction / disinterest / lgbtq prejudice or perhaps concern for protecting their own is really really concerning. It also gave BLC a major head start in being able to lead everyone on a wild goose chase and to dispose of the bodies somewhere where they may never be discovered or even if discovered may not be as helpful as it could have been to holding BLC to account

So yes, the start has been severely botched but let’s hope that the progress and end of the police investigations is much more diligent, intensive and respectful - as it should always have been

IMO

The investigation has been “botched” given the multitude of missed opportunities by the police and investigators; and the stream of conflicting/incorrect information they keep providing the public (In an attempt to seemingly vindicate some of their wrong decisions rather than just admitting them openly so it can assist the investigation); as a few examples:

1. There was four days since the murder and the opening of the investigation, and thus delay is mainly due to lack of action by police in response to the 000 call, and by neighbours failing to report gun shots immediately

2. First they say it was Mr Baird’s phone that called 000 but now they say it was Mr Davies phone. This is critical as it led to the police welfare check being sent to the wrong address - which delayed finding the crime scene by atleast 3-4 days

3. For the apparent welfare check the patrol car was sent to Mr Davies address in Waterloo instead of Mr Bairds home in Paddington where they would have likely discovered the crime scene mere minutes/hours after it had occurred, missing a huge investigatory advantage

4. Initially police reported they did not follow up the 000 call, and now they are saying they did, but it came from a different phone than they initially suspected, and they went to a different home. This information is basic to verify so not sure what the reason behind the misinformation is

5. 000 has digital access to location of each phone call - so it is unclear why they didn’t send the welfare check to the location of the phone rather than the address usually associated with the phone. They know that often people make calls from addresses away from their home, hence it being a mobile phone,

6. The internal police investigation regarding BLC tasering of an unarmed indigenous man - remains a shameful red herring for the police, as it reinforces the unreliability of police investigating themselves and putting protection of “their own” over the protection of the public. The incident could have revealed the many red flags associated with BLC

7. The situation regarding the flatmates who lived at the Paddington address remains a mystery and unaddressed, and why none of them noticed the very clear crime scene that the police reported from the start had copious amounts of blood and furniture upturned,

8. A four - five delay in any missing person / murder case is a huge set back for any investigations - and that much of this delay may have been caused by police inaction / disinterest / lgbtq prejudice or perhaps concern for protecting their own is really really concerning. It also gave BLC a major head start in being able to lead everyone on a wild goose chase and to dispose of the bodies somewhere where they may never be discovered or even if discovered may not be as helpful as it could have been to holding BLC to account

So yes, the start has been severely botched but let’s hope that the progress and end of the police investigations is much more diligent, intensive and respectful - as it should always have been

IMO
I hear you… for sure I didn’t know about the 000 situation - very bad and sad and can’t even imagine if they could have been potentially saved in that time period.

I think it's totally fair to ask the police not to attend this time. It's only been a week, and I can't imagine the community will want to march with an entity investigating themselves for an officer suspected of a double murder, no matter who the victims may have been.

Distrust in the police was also high in the UK after Sarah Everett's murder. I don't think it's unreasonable to want to distance yourself from an authority which have failed to police even themselves, let alone protect the public.
But wouldn't everyone want to come together to grieve? All 3 men were human beings first, and part of the very group hosting the event. To me, the promoters want to forget that fact. So, they're focusing on his job, anything that puts distance between the fact that he is one of the group. We see murders on WS every day, literally. Every possible identity is represented on here. IMO, they've taken a healing opportunity and an outreach opportunity and tossed them both in the trash. There may be someone struggling with a breakup who could be reached through the event. ajmoo

The more that comes out about this case the more I think this was definitely premeditated and planned in some form. It maybe didn't go how BL thought it would but you get the feeling it's one of those if he couldn't have Jesse then no one could. Fully expecting it to come out that BL had been watching Jesse, his neighbourhood, the comings and goings etc. Something pushed BL to act that day but it has likely been bubbling away for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman