Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Baird had apparently been enjoying life in Sydney until August last year when he told Mr Thorpe he had 'been followed home by a cop car'.

'Jesse called me... He was frantic,' Mr Thorpe said.

'He said "Corey, last night, this morning, I was sleeping in my bed and I had the feeling someone is standing over me, at the end of my bed watching me, and when I woke up they stole my phone and wallet. I bolted after them in Paddington".

'He never retrieved his phone, but someone found his wallet and messaged him on Instagram.'

I assume Jesse new BLC was a cop?, it's been reported he didn't tell people he was a cop.
I thought the same...
If BLC didn't tell Jesse he was a cop... He had no idea?!?!

Blood has been found in bushland in Sydney’s south and is being investigated as police continue the search for the bodies of Luke Davies and Jesse Baird.
Police cornered off a section of Grays Point Oval on Tuesday morning after a member of the public found the blood while walking their dog.

However, police believe the blood may have come from deer culling in the area overnight.

“Local police have set up a crime scene at the oval as a precaution while they conduct inquiries.”

Forensic police arrived at the park about 11am.

The police focus shifted on Tuesday shifted to Grays Point, where alleged double murderer Beau Lamarre-Condon grew up, as they hunt for clues to help find the remains of Mr Baird and Mr Davies.

Constable Lamarre-Condon is also believed to have visited an uncle who lives in Grays Point before handing himself in last week.

Mr Baird had apparently been enjoying life in Sydney until August last year when he told Mr Thorpe he had 'been followed home by a cop car'.

'Jesse called me... He was frantic,' Mr Thorpe said.

'He said "Corey, last night, this morning, I was sleeping in my bed and I had the feeling someone is standing over me, at the end of my bed watching me, and when I woke up they stole my phone and wallet. I bolted after them in Paddington".

'He never retrieved his phone, but someone found his wallet and messaged him on Instagram.'

I assume Jesse new BLC was a cop?, it's been reported he didn't tell people he was a cop.
Pondering…
This is a situation where BLC was obsessed with another celebrity (Jesse), who he just happened to get closer to than others - he felt it was more than it was and didn’t care about Jesse’s boundaries.
Jesse felt threatened into silence and I think, given BLC’s connections in the police (which probably also helped get him off the charge for tasering an indigenous person IN THE FACE ) BLC wouldn’t have had any repercussions for his behaviour, hence no protection for Jesse. I’m so sad and angry at this..

Grays Point is extremely close to the entry to the Royal National Park.

If nothing is found at Grays Point today I think they should be looking across the other side of the Port Hacking River in the Royal National Park.

I wonder if there is a CCTV camera at the Park entrance on Farnell Ave on the way down to Audley?

Grays Point is extremely close to the entry to the Royal National Park.

If nothing is found at Grays Point today I think they should be looking across the other side of the Port Hacking River in the Royal National Park.

I wonder if there is a CCTV camera at the Park entrance on Farnell Ave on the way down to Audley?
I agree.

Pondering…
This is a situation where BLC was obsessed with another celebrity (Jesse), who he just happened to get closer to than others - he felt it was more than it was and didn’t care about Jesse’s boundaries.
Jesse felt threatened into silence and I think, given BLC’s connections in the police (which probably also helped get him off the charge for tasering an indigenous person IN THE FACE ) BLC wouldn’t have had any repercussions for his behaviour, hence no protection for Jesse. I’m so sad and angry at this..
Also the same article states he feared blc would affect his AFL career, but it doesn't say whether this is because he knew he was a cop or if it was some other influence blc had somehow.

"Alleged killer cop Beau Lamarre-Condon is believed to have gone into surgery hours after he is accused of gunning down TV presenter Jesse Baird and his flight attendant lover Luke Davies.

The celebrity chaser-turned-police officer is said to have been booked in for an operation on his stomach last Tuesday, 24 hours after Mr Baird, 26, and Mr Davies, 29, were allegedly killed."

what. the actual. . is this guy desperate for an alibi?!! either a crazy coincidence or actually incredibly pre-meditated. you can't just book a last minute surgery 'the morning of'.

I’m wondering how is he be able to lift two bodies into a van?

One at a time, probably wrapped in sheets, and potentially in privacy because the van might of been behind the roller door. There are windows overlooking the backyard but he'd still be unlucky for people to notice.

<quoted post was removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

Traces of blood are believed to have found in bushland south of Sydney as police swoop on a new location in the hunt for the bodies of TV presenter Jesse Baird and his flight attendant lover Luke Davies.

Detectives sealed off an area of the Royal National Park off Sir Bertram Stevens Drive, near the intersection of Bundeena Drive, on Tuesday morning.

So when purchasing weights he probably would have foreseen the purchase being detected by police. Being a policeman himself.

If it is a deliberate red herring, like some are fearing - then I am worried he wants to become a "MH370 pilot" style celebrity.

Hope I am wrong, because this would be intensely tedious.

They only split up 2 months ago. It was in an article I read yesterday. That is some intense planning in just 2 month"s time. It must've been all he thought about, day and night.
The media has reported that their "relationship" was characterised as on-and-off, lacking stability, which implies that BLC may not have been content with Jesse for an extended period. The Daily Mail Tuesday, Feb 27th 2024 says:
Jesse Baird was never in a relationship with his alleged murderer Beau Lamarre-Condon, says a close friend - who insists the celebrity chaser-turned-cop was infatuated with the Studio 10 presenter and wouldn't take no for an answer.
Police have described Mr Baird's relationship with Lamarre-Condon as an 'off and on' romance that ended before Mr Baird began dating flight attendant Luke Davies - and are exploring the theory Lamarre-Condon killed the couple out of jealousy.
However, Corey-Dean Thorpe, a good friend of Mr Baird's who was in a previous relationship with him for five years, told Daily Mail Australia this was not true. He said Lamarre-Condon had feelings for Mr Baird that were not reciprocated, and that Mr Baird was eventually forced to end their friendship when the serving NSW Police officer posted videos on Instagram falsely suggesting they were a couple. Last November, Mr Thorpe even helped Mr Baird draft a text message to Lamarre-Condon telling the senior constable he had overstepped the boundaries of their friendship and they should no longer see each other. The text concluded: 'I would appreciate it if you could refrain from contacting me.'

To me, this suggests that BLC has harboured thoughts of revenge or some form of punishment for quite some time due to dissatisfaction with the way things unfolded.

Last edited:
Yes I wondered this. Wouldn’t there be a smell?

Also, I don’t quite understand the motivation behind not revealing where the bodies are? Surely that would be in his best interests sentence wise?

Or do you think without the bodies he thinks he can argue self defence or something that would be impossible to argue once they see the actual injuries? I don’t personally think a jury is that stupid- if it was self defence you don’t then hide the bodies and refuse to say where they are… MOO
I don't think he feels remorse at all so he doesn't care and wants to keep his secrets. Also I'm thinking their is the possibility he has had help from family in some way and doesn't want to incriminate them. He lives with his parents, they surely would be asking where he is and why he is driving a hire car. I wonder where he was sleeping etc .Also a legal defence.

News has reported when BL checked out the work service weapon, he said it was because of extra/outside of work at an event where off duty LE are hired. (I can't remember the term used now.) While I think that was likely a lie on his part, has any report clarified whether he was actually booked &/or worked such an event?

Re: the surgery, maybe he needed emergency hernia surgery after moving bodies.

Imo.

Wondering if BL accessed the home repeatedly, did he install secret webcams there to spy on Jesse? I wonder if LE have searched the apartment extensively for that as well as BL's electronics and devices to see if he was accessing anything like that?

(Stalkers are creepy and horrible like that.)

Moo.

The more I think about the more I think the events past Monday were not originally thought out. I'm starting to think BLC wanted to be caught, he want's us to know his name, and what he has done. And his current refusal to not talk gives him the power and people are and will still be talking about him. He is a celebrity himself now.

Did he go there last Monday expecting someone to report the gun shots, did he make the 000 call himself knowing most likely police would be sent to do a welfare check. Was he on duty on Monday? Was he hovering around the Paddington area and actually hoping to be called to the scene after it was found? It seems like this is something he would do.

By Monday night he realises no one has noticed, he's gotten away with it this far so now what? The thing that makes me think this is how was he so sure no one would have found the bodies for the some 12 hrs between when he shot them and when he returned? The chance of neighbours reporting gun shots is probably pretty high. If it was all pre-planned what would have happened if the bodies had been discovered during the day, the whole plan was out the window.

It's at this point I think he has disposed of the bodies somewhere. Tuesday goes by and BLC is becoming increasingly frustrated no one has discovered JB & LD are missing, he dumps the ID and items in a skip in a way he knows they are going to be found to trigger the events that followed.

It's at this point he realises he has more time and starts playing games, taking the acquaintance with him to Bungonia, knowing what they were doing looked extremely dodgy and knowing this person was likely to talk. Going to Newcastle, at this point he's just playing games and trying to implicate people.

I don't think he feels remorse at all so he doesn't care and wants to keep his secrets. Also I'm thinking their is the possibility he has had help from family in some way and doesn't want to incriminate them. He lives with his parents, they surely would be asking where he is and why he is driving a hire car. I wonder where he was sleeping etc .Also a legal defence.
He’s 28 and while he lives at home, he has a job that probably involves shift work and chases celebrities which also would be odd hours or longer time periods at a time potentially. I think his parents are used to him being away for longer/ odd time periods and wouldn’t be asking many questions.
If the parents asked about a hire van or to explain to them in advance, he could easily come up with excuses such as “helping a friend move”
He apparently went to a friend’s/sister’s place to hose down the van. They were probably just told that he had moved dirty equipment of some sort and needed to clean it out before returning the car.
I wouldn’t put this on anyone else apart from him at this stage IMO

Last edited:

Renee Fortuna was the female acquaintance who went to Bungonia with him.... Named in the Channel Seven segment above. She's also a former cop.... SURELY she knew something was off. I just can't believe that someone who has been a Senior Constable wouldn't:

a) question why they were in a hire van and why they were driving south an WHY she was left alone for half an hou
b) immediately report this to police when the news first broke about Lamarre on Thur

Hm

hmm. Watching this again, it sounds like Renee Fortuna is the friend he visited in Newcastle to hose out the van.

NOT the female acquaintance who accompanied him to Bungonia. I think we still don't know their identity?

There are a few photos of him around, some of them are slender, others he is very much jacked. Looks at least 90-100kg in the photo of him jacked, others he seems about 60kg.
As per the below, looks a bit different in all the photos.

The two deceased would likely struggle with a Male of his size, assuming he is the larger size today.

He looks like he’s undergone sort of ‘facial altering’ process, along with his body enhancement - jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3