Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paraphrased from the Australian

Police believe BLC was connected to the Bungonia property through a former relationship and It is believed BLC used the property because it was owned by that same former relationship partner.

Paywalled for some
Huh … yesterday I read this :

Last edited:
I also believe that Lamarre is much smarter than he appears. From fragmentary information, his plan becomes apparent. First, he had been nurturing a revenge plan for months, monitoring Luke and Jesse, and carefully choosing the best time of day to strike. He opted for a busy morning when everyone is occupied and reluctant to interrupt even if they hear gunshots. It worked; none of the neighbours reacted.

Furthermore, his movements around the city may seem chaotic on the surface, but they are undoubtedly calculated to throw off any trails and create a confusing picture. Currently, the police are searching for bodies in the ponds on the farm. Maybe that's what he wanted? He knew the police would trace what he bought and who he came with. He intentionally left a multitude of traces, none leading to the crime victims.

It's entirely possible that he rented two vans, using one to roam the city aimlessly and the other to transport the bodies, disposing of them in the ocean - a place teeming with sharks. The police are fixated on one van and the farm with the ponds. It would be the perfect place to hide the bodies if he didn't shoot his victims but quietly poisoned them. I hope I'm wrong. It's so unfortunate for the guys - so young, beautiful, and happy... IMHO.

[bbm]

blood and a bullet at the crime scene ...

He’s 28 and while he lives at home, he has a job that probably involves shift work and chases celebrities which also would be odd hours or longer time periods at a time potentially. I don’t think his parents are used to him being away for longer/ odd time periods and wouldn’t be asking many questions.
If the parents asked about a hire van or to explain to them in advance, he could easily come up with excuses such as “helping a friend move”
He apparently went to a friend’s/sister’s place to hose down the van. They were probably just told that he had moved dirty equipment of some sort and needed to clean it out before returning the car.
I wouldn’t put this on anyone else apart from him at this stage IMO
Yeah true, so do you think he was just driving around everywhere in the days up until his arrest, did he rent a hotel and have a snooze or just slept in car with dead bodies? Now apparently he went for surgery on Tuesday, this case is getting weirder..

Yeah true, so do you think he was just driving around everywhere in the days up until his arrest, did he rent a hotel and have a snooze or just slept in car with dead bodies? Now apparently he went for surgery on Tuesday, this case is getting weirder..
Sounds like he did a lot of driving. IMO he discarded of the bodies before the trip to the south coast with the friend.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he slept in the van, even with the dead bodies. From everything that’s been presented he acts very differently to most people so nothing would surprise me much.

According to The Daily Mirror, Renee Fortuna is the cop living in Lambton, Newcastle who lent him the hose.

Why drive all that way from Bungonia to Lambton? Just to wash his van? He could have done that at his uncle’s place at Gray’s Point. Possibly.

He left Bungonia at 4.30am on Thursday according to police. Google maps has the drive at 3.29minutes. I seem to recall that he did not arrive at Lambton until late morning. Cops cannot account for this timeframe of 4.30am until roughly 11.30am Thursday. My theory is that he has retrieved the bodies from Bungonia and dispersed of them somewhere along the M5 to Newcastle. There are turnoffs all along the route that lead to thick bushland, and creeks and swamps abound. I live at Lake Macquarie.

So we know that he bought weights from Moore Park Superstore at 11pm on Wednesday. The drive from there to Bungonia is 2 hours. This gives him plenty of time to retrieve the bodies, load the poor blokes into the van. Perhaps, have a nanna nap and head off again at 4.30am for the three and a half hour drive to Lambton. Had he gone directly there, he would have arrived at roughly 8 am.

But no, IMHO he did a detour off the highway and did the dirty disposal deed. Those poor blokes could be anywhere in this huge stretch of bush. Remember, LE have never located the body of the murdered Dawson woman which was widely rumoured to have been tossed somewhere in this region by her delightful husband decades ago.

So back to my first question…why the big drive north for just a few hours? He left there around 5.30am Friday. Surely not just to clean the van!

Sorry about the long winded theory.

According to The Daily Mirror, Renee Fortuna is the cop living in Lambton, Newcastle who lent him the hose.

Why drive all that way from Bungonia to Lambton? Just to wash his van? He could have done that at his uncle’s place at Gray’s Point. Possibly.

He left Bungonia at 4.30am on Thursday according to police. Google maps has the drive at 3.29minutes. I seem to recall that he did not arrive at Lambton until late morning. Cops cannot account for this timeframe of 4.30am until roughly 11.30am Thursday. My theory is that he has retrieved the bodies from Bungonia and dispersed of them somewhere along the M5 to Newcastle. There are turnoffs all along the route that lead to thick bushland, and creeks and swamps abound. I live at Lake Macquarie.

So we know that he bought weights from Moore Park Superstore at 11pm on Wednesday. The drive from there to Bungonia is 2 hours. This gives him plenty of time to retrieve the bodies, load the poor blokes into the van. Perhaps, have a nanna nap and head off again at 4.30am for the three and a half hour drive to Lambton. Had he gone directly there, he would have arrived at roughly 8 am.

But no, IMHO he did a detour off the highway and did the dirty disposal deed. Those poor blokes could be anywhere in this huge stretch of bush. Remember, LE have never located the body of the murdered Dawson woman which was widely rumoured to have been tossed somewhere in this region by her delightful husband decades ago.

So back to my first question…why the big drive north for just a few hours? He left there around 5.30am Friday. Surely not just to clean the van!

Sorry about the long winded theory.
I have no speculation where he discarded the bodies but believe he deliberately wanted to lead police on a goose chase so went out of his way to leave traces in as many locations as possible.

He was probably on some sort of weird high, likely on drugs too (possibly little sleep during Monday - Friday) and was hyped up and wanted to do something so a drive to Newcastle to wash the van suited this mood?

In the one single photo I have seen in the media of BLC and JB together, JB does not look comfortable even then.
According to ABC news last night where I saw friend speaking, BL & Jesse were never ‘in a relationship’. The friend said ‘ they had an encounter’, but this DM article doesn’t actually use those words:

Deputy Commissioner Hudson also said it would be part of the police case that the accused had called in sick after the couple went missing.

"My understanding was he was on a recurrent leave day and then availed himself on the Wednesday, Thursday for two sick days, allegedly for a minor operation," he said.

:rolleyes:
Appears to be a compulsive liar

Paraphrased

Police have turned their focus to an area in Gray's Point Monday afternoon, where BLC grew up

Police unable to account for a crucial "gap in time" when BLC dumped the bodies

Police have revealed 000 call made from Mr Davie's phone before suddenly being disconnected, 4 min after shots heard. Police initially said was from Mr Baird's phone.

NSW Police sent a patrol car to Mr Davies’ Waterloo residence, and then to Mr Baird’s home suburb of Paddington to conduct a welfare check based on the call. Police earlier claimed they had not attempted such a follow-up.

Despite digital access to the location of Mr Davies’ phone at the time of the triple-zero call, officers involved in the welfare check failed to check the right Paddington address, leaving the crime scene undiscovered for another three days.

The daily telegraph reported that officers tried to call the number back but there was no answer.

It is alleged that Lamarre-Condon had access to his “Mobipol”, a device that provides access to the state police database, despite being off-duty at the time.

The next day BLC made "partial admission" to a female acquaintance that he had been involved in the death of two people.

On Monday afternoon police searched houses and a creek in the Grays Point street in which Lamarre-Condon grew up. Detectives were door knocking residents requesting CCTV.

A helicopter was seen searching along Dent's Creek, which leads to Port Hacking.
Lamarre-Condon family home was on the waterfront of Dent's Creek. They flew around waterway from the house to swallow rock & also went over primary school & a bit by entrance to the national park.
At 4.30am on Thursday, he left Bungonia and spent time around Sydney before driving to Newcastle, where he went to a friend’s home and asked for a hose to clean the van, police say.

He stayed in Newcastle until 5am Friday, when he drove to Sydney and met an uncle where he grew up in the Sutherland Shire. At 10.39am, he walked into Bondi police station.
This just gets more and more frustrating and sadder for these two souls.

quote" Despite digital access to the location of Mr Davies’ phone at the time of the triple-zero call, officers involved in the welfare check failed to check the right Paddington address, leaving the crime scene undiscovered for another three days.

The daily telegraph reported that officers tried to call the number back but there was no answer.

I’m wondering how is he be able to lift two bodies into a van?
As a police, i presume just like in training for the NSWFB they would be trained in many physical activities involving struggles, restraint, and dragging. IMO he looked fit of late and I have no doubt he was capable of getting what was needed into the van. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3