Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finding confusion, most still say Jesse but some say there was a correction to Luke at some point. If you do find something definitive, please do link it. I think it's important to be accurate, and I was not aware that the official story had changed re: the call.

MOO
Beau Lamarre-Condon: Police reveal timeline of alleged double murders of Jesse Baird, Luke Davies.
In the video, Assistant Commissioner David Hudson says call was made from Jesse’s phone & in the article:
qte:
Four minutes after the shots were fired, there was a triple-0 call made from Jesse’s phone, however it disconnected,” he said."
endqte.

Edit: MOO

Last edited:
Ok so definately from Lukes phone.
We'd need to see the outgoing call records from both Jesse and Luke's mobile accounts metadata to get a definitive answer to this.

As if it had been from Jesse's phone and the number/account was registered at the crime scene home, then Police would have been provided with the exact location to go and check up on straight away.

Anyone else hanging out for an updated timeline? My head is spinning.
If the bodies were moved from the back of the terrace after the housemates left for work in the morning, that suggests that they were outside there for nearly a whole day.
Then, there's a drive down south, the bodies are left, then, a day and a half later, moved again.
Then, there's a drive to Newcastle.
Early the next morning, there's a drive back down to Sydney. The van is abandoned.
Then, the accused turns up at the police station.
I ask again, where is there time to sleep? Aside from anything else, it's just a mindboggling amount of driving in a very short space of time.
MOO
It would be helpful to arrange known facts and timings in a some coherent order. One newspaper indicates an unfilled gap for Thursday.
NSW Police Deputy Commissioner David Hudson said there was a “gap” in the timeline of Lamarre-Condon’s whereabouts, specifically from 11.30am on Thursday until 8.30pm that day, when he appeared at an acquaintance’s property in Newcastle, was being investigated.
“We are still working through that theory and we are obviously commencing and have undertaken significant inquiries in relation to that,” NSW Police Deputy Commissioner David Hudson told reporters earlier.
Crucial timeline ‘gap’ in alleged murder

We'd need to see the outgoing call records from both Jesse and Luke's mobile accounts metadata to get a definitive answer to this.

As if it had been from Jesse's phone and the number/account was registered at the crime scene home, then Police would have been provided with the exact location to go and check up on straight away.
The ABC article says:

Police on Monday said gunshots were heard by neighbours just minutes before a triple-0 call was placed from Mr Baird's phone on Monday last week, but on Tuesday corrected this statement to say the call came from Mr Davies’s phone.

That call disconnected before anyone spoke to the operator, and police say they don't know who placed the call.

So, that says police corrected the earlier statement that the call was made from Jesse's phone, and now says it was Luke's.

ABC are pretty good on their fact checking, and that, to me, sounds like it came from the police themselves.

MOO

This article has been taken down
Searching for it still takes you to a broken page
Wonder if they said something they shouldn't?
I guess this is all running away very quickly now with gossip, given a trial could be coming

The article is still up, going strong.

Wonder if it’s taken down by someone other than the DM?

The article is still up, going strong.

Wonder if it’s taken down by someone other than the DM?
I get an 'unavailable' message, too, with the DM suggesting other stories of theirs I might like. Either something is wrong with the link, or the story's gone and you're still able to see it because of your web cache.

EDIT: Yeah, besides Wayback, there is no way to access this article, so the DM must have pulled it.

Last edited:
Commisioner Fitzgerald said that lamarre is accused of keying the car, breaking into the house and pouring water into the engine block, I'm sure he said there was report made about the water in the engine block in last night's address from 9 news, probaly this link has been posted ,but if anybody has the link...

Beau Lamarre-Condon: Police reveal timeline of alleged double murders of Jesse Baird, Luke Davies.
In the video, Assistant Commissioner David Hudson says call was made from Jesse’s phone & in the article:
qte:
Four minutes after the shots were fired, there was a triple-0 call made from Jesse’s phone, however it disconnected,” he said."
endqte.

Edit: MOO
Perhaps BL-C made the call and planned to be a first responder.
Then panicked.

I hope they swabbed the phone for DNA.

JMO

Commisioner Fitzgerald said that lamarre is accused of keying the car, breaking into the house and pouring water into the engine block, I'm sure he said there was report made about the water in the engine block in last night's address from 9 news, probaly this link has been posted ,but if anybody has the link...
It's in this 10 news story.

It's in this 10 news story.

So it was reported to police? I can't make out his words

Seems Jesse new he was being harassed and stalked by BL, I wonder if he took the car to the mechanic and was told water was in the engine block

I'm no mechanic, but if there was water in the engine he probably would have had to get it towed.

MOO

I'm no mechanic, but if there was water in the engine he probably would have had to get it towed.

MOO
Yeah true but I mean maybe he had it towed to a mechanic or had a nrma guy come out to have a look at it or maybe he just looked himself and could see the water. Then there would be confirmation for police and better evidence for court

Yeah true but I mean maybe he had it towed to a mechanic or had a nrma guy come out to have a look at it or maybe he just looked himself and could see the water. Then there would be confirmation for police and better evidence for court
I mean, obviously they're getting this information from somewhere, so I imagine they're chasing all that up. At the least, I imagine he put in an insurance claim. If it wasn't the middle of the night, I'd text my brother and ask (not a trained mechanic, but mechanically minded, services and fixes his own car, and not just basic stuff) but it sounds like a pricey fix.

MOO

Most people I know lock their cars. Mine auto-locks once my keys get out of so many feet of range, even if I have forgotten. Wouldn't BLC need his car keys to be able to pop the hood of the car to access the engine? With the crazy things I've read so far that he's been capable of, I wonder if he either somehow accessed and copied all of Jesse's keys, or if he had a locksmith set and knew how to pick locks to his home and cars. BLC seems so crazy and obsessive. Scary to think he's not the only loon out in the world who does or is capable of these things. JMO

Most people I know lock their cars. Mine auto-locks once my keys get out of so many feet of range, even if I have forgotten. Wouldn't BLC need his car keys to be able to pop the hood of the car to access the engine? With the crazy things I've read so far that he's been capable of, I wonder if he either somehow accessed and copied all of Jesse's keys, or if he had a locksmith set and knew how to pick locks to his home and cars. BLC seems so crazy and obsessive. Scary to think he's not the only loon out in the world who does or is capable of these things. JMO
There has been speculation, and not just here, that the perpetrator has keys. Even the police talked about it in one of the press conferences.

If a set of keys was stolen, it would given the thief access to all kinds of things, not just the home.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member