Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a new article here with some new information .. I will try and paraphrase the new info only…

Paraphrased:

BLC hid the bodies in the blue tarp, in the courtyard before going back to the house on the Tuesday morning and removing both bodies.

It is alleged by police BLC stole bullets from a shooting range about a fortnight before the crime, so that his superiors would not notice any missing from his service-issued Glock and magazine.

When BLC returned his gun and ammunition to Balmain police station’s weapons room, it contained the full amount of bullets, raising no suspicion.

BLC returned to the terrace on the Tuesday morning when the women had gone to work, and allegedly loaded the bodies into the rental van.

Paywalled for some

Well that answers one question. I theorised back on Sunday that the weapon had been reloaded before it was returned to the station, to avoid questions.

MOO

I always thought there was something wrong with the timeline, do you think he actually went down south 3 times, as the police had said he went down Wednesday with the acquaintance, then went back Wednesday night? Had he been already been before these trips as that would explain why the acquaintance didn't notice anything in the back of van? But you would think they would know this already.
In the article I linked above … Police still don’t know where BLC spent the day on Tuesday, but police will allege he made partial admissions that day about being involved in the deaths of two people.

The same article states the clothing and personal items were dumped at Cronulla Skip on the way down south on the Wednesday …

IMO

I re listened to the first presser with Danny Doherty today … he did definitely said there was a lot of blood …

I was thinking it may have been in Jesse’s bedroom?? Possibly upstairs ??

It was reported that BLC had tried to clean up …. But obviously not well ..as they found one bullet and one casing at the Paddington terrace …

All linked earlier in thread ..

Edit to add link:

Upon entering Baird's property, the officers immediately established a crime scene.

Police searched Baird's home in Paddington and found a "large amount of blood" and blood-stained furniture.

There were also "signs of a struggle" as furniture had been moved around.

The amount of blood has led the officers to believe that at least one of the men had suffered "a significant injury".

The forensic experts have scoured through the crime scene today.

It is said that blood had seeped through the floorboards and attempts had been made to clean it.

The police were seen taking furniture from the home, including a cabinet that appears to have blood specks on it.

IMO
The blood may have only been seen under luminol by police so there might have been a lot of area showing up but not visible without luminol

In the article I linked above … Police still don’t know where BLC spent the day on Tuesday, but police will allege he made partial admissions that day about being involved in the deaths of two people.

The same article states the clothing and personal items were dumped at Cronulla Skip on the way down south on the Wednesday …

IMO
I though he had surgery Tuesday or is that just speculation?

New South Wales Police Force Commissioner Karen Webb had protested against police being excluded from the March 2 parade, arguing that the homicide was an alleged “crime of passion” rather than the result of “gay hate."

“Police have agreed not to march in uniform, in consideration of current sensitivities,” Webb said in a statement. “I am delighted that our LGBTQIA+ officers, as well as our other police who are allies and supporters, will be allowed to march this year as they have done for the past 20 years."

The Mardi Gras board added in their statement that police would participate in a “reduced capacity to the originally-planned NSW Police float.” The board did not elaborate on that reduction

I think that's what he told people. I don't know if he actually did, and confirmation is being held up by something like patient confidentiality, or if he was doing something else entirely. I imagine police will know soon, if they don't know already. They're not going to want a whole day hole in the timeline.

MOO

The blood may have only been seen under luminol by police so there might have been a lot of area showing up but not visible without luminol
The articles have said the blood was seeping thru the floor boards … and that there were visible blood splashes on the furniture …

And there was a puddle of “beetroot juice” …

But maybe only a trained eye would notice that??? But due to my profession I know blood goes everywhere, and splashes onto everything, and gun spatter goes everywhere as well …

Perhaps not everyone would notice ?? Where as a trained eye would notice it immediately …(maybe I judge them too harshly??)

All IMO

“I actually today read a segment of his file,” Webb told ABC’s 7:30 on Wednesday.

“It has been served today in custody, a show cause notice for his dismissal, and that particularises some things, but it may not be a complete picture.”

“The accused drew a bit of a map, or at least a bit of a visual, to describe where to go,” he told Sydney radio station 2GB on Wednesday.

Webb told ABC radio on Wednesday the search would continue at Bungonia “for many many days and maybe even weeks”.

“Police are still on the ground conducting a forensic examination of that whole scene, as well as officers that are doing a line search looking for other evidence,” she said.

“Police will be interviewing other witnesses that are still coming forward or who have come forward, and responding to Crime Stoppers information that has been coming through.”

“We strongly believe they are the remains of Jesse and Luke,” she said. “It won’t be until [after the postmortem] that we’re able to determine time and manner of death.”

Yes that has been reported … but it could have involved a very minor procedure …. Not lasting an entire day, or the entire Tuesday night .
There would still be many hours to be accounted for, in the timeline ..

(Or as OP has suggested BLC just made that up when he called in sick?)

IMO

I keep on thinking about when did any of the housemates return and where was BLC at that time. Was he actually interrupted - moving bodies in the back when housemates arrived to the front and that's why he left and came back later.
Unlikely, but so is this whole story, so.

Police will allege the murder of Jesse Baird was premeditated by Beau Lamarre-Condon but his partner Luke Davies was killed only for being in the wrong place, at the wrong time.
Assistant Commissioner Michael Fitzgerald told Channel Nine news police believe Baird’s murder was planned and targeted.

Police believe Lamarre-Condon was looking for Mr Baird on Monday last week but also found Mr Davies at the Paddington terrace.

“We will be strongly claiming in our case that this murder was premeditated, and the second murder occurred because of unfortunately Luke’s appearance at the house,” Fitzgerald said.

He said detectives claim there’s also evidence of the accused police officer’s behaviour towards Baird escalating in the weeks leading up to the alleged murder.

He is accused of breaking into Baird’s house, keying his car and pouring water into his car’s engine block.

Maybe that explains the 000 call from Luke’s phone - but he had a gun pointed at him so had to end the call, only to be shot anyway

Obviously not, it's been reported that there was alot of blood at the scene, but in one off the pressers the police said there wasn't.

I imagine he cleaned up as well?
Possibly cleaned up well to the naked eye; maybe rectified disturbed furniture in a sort of a fashion.

I just read that commisioner Fitzgerald said the bodies were at the property for a day and half before they were moved to the second location.... This doesn't make sense to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3