GUILTY Australia - Jessie Fullerton, 22, & Rebecca Wild, 16, Quorn, SA, 5 Dec 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
VERY interesting accusations being made on FB by people about accused... Searched public posts using "J" name... certain things about his possible past? Is a similar situation as JM and SC if true....

May have been someone jumping the gun a bit....

Who knows ...... ? Minor juvenile situations is what I have read in a cached item by someone who apparently knew him. Rumour mill is hard at work, no doubt. :)

…… but I hadn't realised until I just saw those posts that the original Facebook 'missing person' alert put out by Rebecca's family/friends actually named the ex-boyfriend (duh ... I may be a bit slow there!) Good luck keeping that name under wraps - it was obviously publically posted to help find Rebecca and is still out there.
Thanks goodness Rebecca truthfully told people who she was meeting that night, despite the fact that her friends didn't like him.

This is an awful and terribly sad case I have not seen anything about it at all till now ( just caught up reading this thread)
I am such a poor sleuther I must admit :-/
I can not work out how to get the public post info you are all talking about ( meanwhile I do usually pride myself with my FB knowledge )
And I missed where you all found out his initials .... I got the "E" but have no idea about the "J" ??

I can not work out how to get the public post info you are all talking about ( meanwhile I do usually pride myself with my FB knowledge )

After I search for a person, search filters appear on the left-hand side of the page, then I use the Public posts filter.

…… but I hadn't realised until I just saw those posts that the original Facebook 'missing person' alert put out by Rebecca's family/friends actually named the ex-boyfriend (duh ... I may be a bit slow there!) Good luck keeping that name under wraps - it was obviously publically posted to help find Rebecca and is still out there.
Thanks goodness Rebecca truthfully told people who she was meeting that night, despite the fact that her friends didn't like him.

If you look at the Port Pirie Rescue page on Facebook and view 'Recent people's comments', that is where I found most of my info. Hope that helps.

PS - I have also found that using my smart phone (Android or Apple) Facebook App far more useful to investigate rather than the normal internet facebook. It allows you to search public comments as a direct search. The internet facebook doesn't automatically allow this option. For example, on a smart phone, I type in "Rip *victims full name*" and search results will provide any public facebook status updates that may include this... on the normal facebook internet site - you will only page results.

Rebecca's deviantART page: http://sir-pringle.deviantart.com/
and a deviantART memorial page: http://brokencyanide.deviantart.com/art/Wild-and-Free-341447871
Anyone who hasn't yet found the accused's name just check comments on Rebecca's art work.

Really get the story's outline from following these links, thanks Bundy.

Poor Rebecca, didn't take her phone or anything to meet him on that fateful night, probably just intended to meet him briefly in Port Pirie to be kind and/or to tell him again that she didn't want his attention any more. :(

And then poor Jessie ......... :(

MOO

A memorial service will be held in Quorn on Friday to honour the life of Jasinta-Lee Fullerton, who died in tragic circumstances last week.
The service, which is open to the public, will be held on Friday, December 14 at Quorn Community Oval, Park Terrace at 10am.
Although Jasinta's body is yet to be released to her family, the memorial will be held like a regular funeral service and Jasinta will be buried at a date to be confirmed.

A funeral for Miss Wild is also not expected any time soon, with her body also subject to an autopsy and coronial report.

Police would not estimate how long the process could take, saying the length of time varied in each case.

http://www.borderwatch.com.au/story/1178501/memorial-services-for-quorn-victims/?cs=12

Thank you to everyone for helping out with the sleuthing tips...I had read the missing notice with the J name and I thought he was definitely the person...as the information was coming out about a second murder the posts about Rebecca going missing started to remove the J name and only post meeting a boyfriend or ex boyfriend depending on which post was seen. Some said boyfriend, some said ex...

Anyway the creepiest part is the photo on the deviant art account for J where he has a pic of a girl (not sure who...does not look like Rebecca) in a Quorn High School uniform and he has placed a big knife and blood and scratches over the image of the girl. I also saw a post from one person in Quorn who said they knew their daughter was next and was glad he was caught?

With that snippet in mind I did wonder if Rebecca was the "practice" run as such for the girl in the deviantart picture who also broke his heart? Maybe Rebecca did not even date this guy but met him via MeetMe recently and he became obsessed because her name was also Rebecca? Maybe there were indications he intended to hurt someone else as well?? I think poor Jessie must have come across him on her way home from the pub...maybe they live near each other?

He was arrested at the SES office from what I can tell from the photos...I bet he was there using the computers to delete his personal profiles and other information and was arrested in the process...hence while there is still some information out there to be found.

Honestly that photo on deviantart of the girl in the Quorn uniform gives me serious goosebumps...it's title is "I Want To Kill You Like They Do In The Movies"...and this is the tagline..."But don't worry, there's another one just like you standing in line..." - urgh

All just MOO...

***Edited because it has been mentioned that perhaps Rebecca had only met J/E two weeks prior...

It is one thing about the Aussie media that *advertiser censored* me at times...they do this a lot where the person is actually a male friend, not a boyfriend or ex boyfriend and it changes the entire situation if they are a male friend, not a boyfriend or ex boyfriend.

As in the case of Jill Meagher, Sarah Cafferkey, Jessie Cate, the horrific Kapunda murders and the list goes on...these women were killed either because they rejected a person's advances or were related to someone who had rejected the murderer to be...

Thank you to everyone for helping out with the sleuthing tips...I had read the missing notice with the J name and I thought he was definitely the person...as the information was coming out about a second murder the posts about Rebecca going missing started to remove the J name and only post meeting a boyfriend or ex boyfriend depending on which post was seen. Some said boyfriend, some said ex...

Anyway the creepiest part is the photo on the deviant art account for J where he has a pic of a girl (not sure who...does not look like Rebecca) in a Quorn High School uniform and he has placed a big knife and blood and scratches over the image of the girl. I also saw a post from one person in Quorn who said they knew their daughter was next and was glad he was caught?

With that snippet in mind I did wonder if Rebecca was the "practice" run as such for the girl in the deviantart picture who also broke his heart? Maybe Rebecca did not even date this guy but met him via MeetMe recently and he became obsessed because her name was also Rebecca? Maybe there were indications he intended to hurt someone else as well?? I think poor Jessie must have come across him on her way home from the pub...she could easily have taken that route and I believe J/E lives quite close to Jessie's grandparents...

He was arrested at the SES office from what I can tell from the photos...I bet he was there using the computers to delete his personal profiles and other information and was arrested in the process...hence while there is still some information out there to be found.

Honestly that photo on deviantart of the girl in the Quorn uniform gives me serious goosebumps...it's title is "I Want To Kill You Like They Do In The Movies"...and this is the tagline..."But don't worry, there's another one just like you standing in line..." - urgh

All just MOO...

***Edited because it has been mentioned that perhaps Rebecca had only met J/E two weeks prior...

That is certainly one very creepy photo!! If it's correct, it says the photo of the girl in school uniform was taken 30th Aug, 2010....leaves me wondering, where has he been & what has he been up to throughout all that time??.AND were there any other girls who disappeared??

That is certainly one very creepy photo!! If it's correct, it says the photo of the girl in school uniform was taken 30th Aug, 2010....leaves me wondering, where has he been & what has he been up to throughout all that time??.AND were there any other girls who disappeared??

I only just found the exif data at the bottom of the page and it was taken in 2010...it does make you wonder a bit...it is a creepy photo without even knowing he is a murderer...

It was uploaded to deviantart on the 15th of May this year....so maybe she was his girlfriend in the past or at least someone he perhaps liked from afar and had taken photos of. As time progressed and she rejected him he fantasizes more and more about killing the person who does not return his affections...

No others have gone missing. The girl in the photo was a friend of his, a close one at that.

No others have gone missing. The girl in the photo was a friend of his, a close one at that.

Did she know he was using the picture on Deviantart?
I'd be creeped out if my friend was using pictures of me in such a way.

I'm avoiding asking her, trying to find out through some friends if it had ever been brought to her attention. It's disturbing insight into his psyche anyway. I wish I had have discovered this sooner :/

Rebecca (Sir Pringle) is listed as a follower on J.O,s twitter account, yet she doesn't seem to have used twitter since last May... I think she might have known him for quite awhile... she also had an earlier deviantART account under another ID.

I only just found the exif data at the bottom of the page and it was taken in 2010...it does make you wonder a bit...it is a creepy photo without even knowing he is a murderer...

It was uploaded to deviantart on the 15th of May this year....so maybe she was his girlfriend in the past or at least someone he perhaps liked from afar and had taken photos of. As time progressed and she rejected him he fantasizes more and more about killing the person who does not return his affections...
The photo is creepy but not really unusual, there is a lot of "black" art around and this may have even been done as a school art project, what I think is really disturbing is the tag line.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back