GUILTY Australia - Jill Meagher, 29, Melbourne, 22 Sep 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many drinks Jill had ?

I was curious too. I believe it was posted earlier that Police were asking to contact them if they saw her at one of the bars. Had she not had much to drink and seemed to be acting more intoxicated, as if someone slipped her something. Which could mean she was targeted earlier-especially if she frequented the same bar. A perp could know she usually walks home alone. Was she fine and clearheaded? If so, does that make police think that there would be a higher chance of more then one perp? moo

Breaking news, police have Sydney rd and Brunswick rd cordoned off, multiple police cars and an old four wheel drive . Related??

Hi All,
New here, but a little shamefully obsessed with this case. Mostly because it strikes close to home (as it seems to for a lot of you). I'm around the same age as Jill and I live in a similar neighbourhood in Sydney, often walk home alone at night, and come across a whole host of slightly unnerving people. I consider myself street savvy and have lived in many cities, but I've never really thought about something so terrible happening. I'm sure she felt the same.

Just came across this video which is an actual guided walk from the bridal boutique to her house. It's farther than I thought:

http://thebrunxonline.com/2012/09/2...re-jill-meagher-was-seen-on-cctv-to-her-home/

I don't think it's been posted here before, sorry if it has (or if it's not allowed for some reason).

Nice to meet you all.
Thankyou for posting that, it is the best reporting I've seen so far. Now I know exactly how far from home she was. This guy is good.

they HAVE to get this guy.....I think he has been a serial rapist and attacker of women and has escalated to murder.......if they dont, could have a serial killer on our hands here

I totally agree with everything in this post, even if we are a minority of two.
Something is not ringing true to me.

Maybe he was apprehensive about reporting it so soon as don't they say people arent declared missing until not being seen for at least 24hrs?

they HAVE to get this guy.....I think he has been a serial rapist and attacker of women and has escalated to murder.......if they dont, could have a serial killer on our hands here

I think they will .. the Victorian Police are the best in the country.

I have been on here for a couple of years.............and unfortunately I usually think it is the husband/boyfriend etc....and with kids, mums new boyfriend or stepdad etc, but in this case I truly do not think it is the husband.....too many other women have reported attacks, and a rape in st kilda and being followed etc. I personally think it is this mohawk scum..........the thing is surely someone out there knows of a guy with a mohawk in a red car...........or a guy who has recently shaved of a mohawk...

Sorry if this has already been posted.

The witness says new CCTV footage given to police shows Ms Meagher walking unsteadily along Sydney Rd oblivious to the man running towards her.
The witness has told police a car did a sudden U-turn towards Ms Meagher as a man wearing a blue hoodie closed in.
The new CCTV showed the car and also a second man walking some distance ahead of Ms Meagher, the witness said last night.

http://www.news.com.au/national/one...ea-for-witnesses/story-fncynjr2-1226482146903

Vic roads tweeted something about Brunswick and Sydney rd being closed too, although according to the vicroads website it is now open again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed