GUILTY Australia - Jill Meagher, 29, Melbourne, 22 Sep 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the forensic team are tearing the arrested suspect's home apart, looking for anything from blue hoodies to signs of Jill? And evidence such as hairs on clothes, blood, whatever?

Bit odd that the media haven't caught up with the forensic unit yet - I would have thought they'd have followed them all the way there, monitoring on their scanners....

I think they've been told to stay away.

I wondered this too. Why would he refuse to cooperate, since the police obviously have evidence.

Is he trying to strike a deal? Is he bargaining? "I'll tell you where she is if you guarantee me a shorter sentence?"

Ship him over here to Texas - we have REAL short sentences at Huntsville.:jail:

I'm so pleased this site is so victim friendly. Other sites had her husband headed for the gallows. The poor, poor man. What hell he's living :(

Im glad the mods have been able to raze and burn the continued comments about TM that appeared here at the start,

Justice will be served

No, it's not working for me either now, I reckon Police have asked them to take footage down.

None of the links are working on my computer, even tried different browsers. My fella's computer which is next to mine, plays the video fine.

Refresh WS, refresh twitter, refresh 5 x news sites... repeat.

Twitter has slowed down somewhat. There is a journalist reporting that they are limited in what can be reported in this case due to sub judice.

http://www.thenewsmanual.net/Manuals Volume 3/volume3_64.htm

Apparently St Kilda Rd Headquarters is a media circus.

Peter Mitchell (per Twitter) now reporting that BH is facing a murder charge :) Looks like it's official, Jill isn't going home :(

If they are saying 'sub judice' then he has to have been charged.

Is there any significance to the fact that they are questioning him at St Kilda police station? or is that just where the HDs are based? Just curious because of the Dutch girls rape.

ETA - its the St Kilda ROAD station the major station, never mind :)

St Kilda Road is Divisional Headquarters for VIc Police, standard protocol.
AND its near the city lock up - which is hopefully where this BH is sleeping tonight IMO of course:crazy::crazy: AFTER HE TELLS Vic Police where Jill is.

:(

I was really hoping against hope that she was still alive.

We all wish for a miracle and there is nothing wrong with that. If it isn't to be, then at least the concern, good wishes and care shown by total strangers for this girl and her family will be of some comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895