GUILTY Australia - Jill Meagher, 29, Melbourne, 22 Sep 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no mum just messaged me to say they think it's murder sooo very sad. Trying to keep updated as much as possible just have exams atm

St Kilda Road is Divisional Headquarters for VIc Police, standard protocol.
AND its near the city lock up - which is hopefully where this BH is sleeping tonight IMO of course:crazy::crazy: AFTER HE TELLS Vic Police where Jill is.

He should thank his lucky stars, safer for him to be in a cell tonight than anywhere else in Melbourne.

Gosh, how awful. Long time lurker. I had to drive over there today and I used to live in a street that ran off Hope Street. I decided to drive through the back streets on my way to Coburg in the hope I might possibly see something. Silly I know but I am feeling so sick about this case because it's so close to home and my heart just breaks for her husband and family.

I can't help thinking that all your wonderful work has helped the police and it's so good to read intelligent discussion rather than so many other sites where people "know" what happened without "knowing" what happened.

:welcome4: Topsy!

I'm at work on the other side of the world, I feel absolutely gutted and tearful at the latest news but glad they have got this animal. So so sorry for TM and the family xx I agree send him to Dublin!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

channel 7 newsbreak also said that police are conducting a search

So so sad for her husband, family and friends.

Just a reminder about twitter...please don't copy comments from there unless you supply a link & it's from MSM

twitter links must be from main stream media

I have a question for the more expert on such things. The reports say this was an random opportunistic attack and that he had no significant criminal history. Is it normal/typical/likely (not sure of an appropriate word), that a guy would opportunistically grab and murder someone as a first venture into such behaviour?

I've been following this case but haven't posted until now.

I'm so sorry to read of the news. :(

Is the alleged murderer the one who was caught on surveillance video? Or is it not been released yet.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Jill's family and friends. :rose:

Just a reminder about twitter...please don't copy comments from there unless you supply a link & it's from MSM

twitter links must be from main stream media

Whoops, that'd be me. Sowee. I'm supposed to be working on a project, Twittering at the same time, reloading WS, checking news sites ... ah, multi-tasking.

no significant criminal history

It depends on what Police class as 'significant criminal history' I guess. I refuse to believe that he was cruising along late Friday night/early Saturday morning and just snapped and decided to carry out a heinous crime.

I bet you there were snow dropping allegations, assault etc.

I have a question for the more expert on such things. The reports say this was an random opportunistic attack and that he had no significant criminal history. Is it normal/typical/likely (not sure of an appropriate word), that a guy would opportunistically grab and murder someone as a first venture into such behaviour?

Well anything his been charged with. We don't know. He could've committed other crimes but hasn't been charged with it. It would mean that he has no convictions to his name

So shocking and such a sad end to things by the sounds of it.

One positive thing is that this oxygen thief is off the streets where he can't harm anyone else.

Excellent work VIC Police.

Thoughts are with Jills loved ones and especially her husband, Tom.

:(

This is affecting everyone. We just went to the shops and hubby dropped me at chemist and asked "meet you at Good Guys??" (about 300m away) My 14yr old son looked at his dad as I got out of the car and said, "A bit late (830pm) for mum to be walking by herself isn't it??"

I was in the chemist for 5 mins and they were waiting for me outside.....

What is this world coming to.............:-(

Also, there will be no discussions on here about other members. Thanks everyone.

I've been following this case but haven't posted until now.

I'm so sorry to read of the news. :(

Is the alleged murderer the one who was caught on surveillance video? Or is it not been released yet.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Jill's family and friends. :rose:

"Police arrested the Coburg man — the same man wearing the blue hoodie seen in CCTV footage — over with the disappearance of the missing ABC employee."

(http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...eagher-case-20120927-26nu7.html#ixzz27fU5wNj6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member