GUILTY Australia - Jill Meagher, 29, Melbourne, 22 Sep 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is an horrific area to walk so late at night. OMG !!
I noticed he walked past so many dumpster bins, lane ways but the camera didn't pan up or into these areas.

I feel she did not make it to her street. In the laneway where her bag was found was so secluded & dark with many little corners where something sinister could have happened. Jill's been in there & could be still in or around that area.

I read somewhere today that the alley tested negative for blood and tissue samples. Will look for a link

Was everyone in the CCTV footage Caucasian? Is this unusual for a random Brunswick population sample at 2am?

I think there was a young Asian couple at the beginning of the longer version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Was everyone in the CCTV footage Caucasian? Is this unusual for a random Brunswick population sample at 2am?

It looked to me that the couple who walk south at the very beginning may be Asian. Hard to tell. Melbourne is quite multicultural.

I guess it is really time that I learn how to post links... I was taught how to from a PC user, and I have a Mac.. so I got lost at the Right Click/Left Click... But there are no Right/Left Clicks on a Mac. Sorry! :blushing:

Macs do have right clicks, the mouse may not look like it is split, but I can assure you that there is a right click function there. Try depressing the right hand side of the mouse and see what happens.

I can't work properly cause I can't get Jill out of my mind. ..snipped

I have exams at uni next week and I know how you feel - I can't study, write, read notes. Why do these cases suck us in so deeply emotionally? Why was this covered so extensively and the other missing Melbourne woman (now deceased Ms Chimel) barely rated a mention? Oh this world.... Sigh...

Again, for the comments I've stated earlier.... this is the slowed down video that I am referring to in my previous posts (in case some haven't seen this video) this video it really looks like he is touching her face or her hair, for all we know he could have been threatening her here, verbally but quietly. Next thing the footage of him on the left of the screen, he takes something out of his left pocket with his left hand, transfers it to his right hand and then points it at her (in the other video, the really close up one, to me this looks like a gun and each time I look at it, it still does). People say why would he wave a gun around?, people don't have guns in Australia....true, but also people don't get abducted often here either, yet it looks like that's what has happened here, so why not a gun? To make her follow him? That if she didn't follow, he'd shoot? I don't know, perhaps all very far fetched ....this is all JMO but if someone waved a gun at me, I'd like to think that I'd run or scream, but if fear kicked in....I might just do what they say in order to protect myself....if that makes sense?

If the people lived in Sydney and heard about drive by shootings every night they would understand that only honest people don't have guns illegally in Australia.

If the people lived in Sydney and heard about drive by shootings every night they would understand that only honest people don't have guns illegally in Australia.

We have the same situation in Santa Ana, CA in the states!

There has been an arrest! Coburg man, 31 years old. ACA.

On Ch 9 News a 31 year old Coburg man has been arrested. Police haven't announces charges but it's in relation to the disappearance of Jill Meagher!

Just thinking, if BH is the same that guy that has been involved in the attempted abductions that have been reported then maybe he (and the guy driving the car) have refined their story of ' you're being followed, I'm here to help' into ' we're local Police and believe you're in danger'. ?

There just seems to be a lot of talking going on, what's he saying that is making her look behind but not seem unduly scared? Gaining her trust to go to a car willingly?

I think we can all assume that other shop CCTV helped identify him. Since it wasn't released. Well done Vic police.

OMG OMG OMG. I hope he talks, leads us to her body (assuming she is dead). Coburg is next suburb, so it was a local. Not much news at this stage they said on A Current Affair. Poor Jill. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro