GUILTY Australia - Jill Meagher, 29, Melbourne, 22 Sep 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been to Melbourne for a long time and never went to Brunswick area but from photos etc it reminds me of Newtown in Sydney. Pockets of gentrification, v. expensive housing like old terraces well over million $, other areas that are still basically grotty. Big student population too because close to Sydney Uni and the city. Heaps of restaurants and bars.

I know both areas, and very similar - for the same reasons

Was the Art Gallery where she went earlier in the night for an event ?

I wonder... the business/b-day party was at the Fad Gallery.. does that look familiar in the footage to anyone?

ETA: Come to think of it... Jill and her colleagues took a taxi from the Fad Gallery to the Brunswick Green bar...

But the gallery wher the footage is from seems to be on the same street as the boutique they passed where footage was taken, too.

This is rambling.. hope it makes sense.

Any police confirmation of the Age's reports that it was BH and the refusal to cooperate??

Maybe , or someone recognised the cctv footage of him and dobbed him in.

I bet everyone on that footage was identified today. I know we only heard of the one man. I think he went public because everyone that was watching the facebook page knew his full name and where he worked after he admitted he was the one in the red jumper.

This is awful , hoping against hope Jill is found alive ...although unlikely... it is possible .

I wonder... the business/b-day party was at the Fad Gallery.. does that look familiar in the footage to anyone?

Dean's Art is where the cctv footage is from, and it's more of an art supplies shop than a gallery. BTW: anyone else wish Dean's Art had a better cctv? Grrrr!

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...rs-disappearance/story-e6frg6nf-1226482872570

"Police would also not confirm a News Limited report that additional CCTV footage shows the same unknown man running towards Ms Meagher.

There are approximately 15 visible CCTV cameras between Bar Etiquette on Sydney Road, Brunswick, where Ms Meagher was drinking with ABC colleagues on Friday night and the bridal shop where she was last seen at 1:43am on Saturday.

Police so far have only released footage from the bridal store camera."

Would certainly appear they had more footage than they released...

They likely released the Bridal store footage as it was the clearest resolution in a bid to find witnesses, or people who could identify those in the footage.

You would think the police would know if she was dead or alive by now? They must have searched his house/car for evidence of a struggle?

Gosh, I hope by some miracle she is okay.

You would think the police would know if she was dead or alive by now? They must have searched his house/car for evidence of a struggle?

Me too. This is all just so horrible.

Either way, she won't be okay - but at least if she's alive she can be helped through this :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme