GUILTY Australia - Jill Meagher, 29, Melbourne, 22 Sep 2012 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have a look for you tonight Paullie, and will post the link here for you. It's a much, much better photo; I think vicpol had digitally enhanced the original mobile phone-derived image.

Bayley will be charged with this crime, it is my opinion:
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/y...ually-assaulted-after-con-20120801-23dvb.html

fits the image, they are currently seeking permission to interview Bayley in relation to other charges and identify ‘distinguishing marks’ (possibly acne scarring, as noted in the above article).

Watch this space…

She was walking along Carlisle Street when a small red vehicle pulled over near the intersection with St Kilda Road and the driver claimed Sam was being followed, pointing to a black car stopped in the street.

bbm...From what I saw of the cctv footage in Jill's case, I reckon that's cause to suspect him, as well.

She was walking along Carlisle Street when a small red vehicle pulled over near the intersection with St Kilda Road and the driver claimed Sam was being followed, pointing to a black car stopped in the street.

bbm...From what I saw of the cctv footage in Jill's case, I reckon that's cause to suspect him, as well.

Definitely, she looked back behind her after he started talking to her.

thanks for the pic. the person looks very different in this photo from the first one. he looks much thinner than the first photo, which seems blown up. I am now thinking it is not bayley as this guy has black eyebrows, and although they can be dyed, from this clearer photo it looks like its not him.

One interesting point to note is that he looks like he is carrying something in the pouch of his hoodie. Is he wearing a ring on his right hand?

thanks for the pic. the person looks very different in this photo from the first one. he looks much thinner than the first photo, which seems blown up. I am now thinking it is not bayley as this guy has black eyebrows, and although they can be dyed, from this clearer photo it looks like its not him.

One interesting point to note is that he looks like he is carrying something in the pouch of his hoodie. Is he wearing a ring on his right hand?

Yeah the clearer photo makes a big difference. I don't know why that black circle is placed there, maybe there's something offensive that we don't need to see? :what:

Yeah the clearer photo makes a big difference. I don't know why that black circle is placed there, maybe there's something offensive that we don't need to see? :what:

i have a feeling that maybe it is related to the contents of his pouch. it seems like it's a strategically placed black spot and they're concealing something.

Accused Jill Meagher killer Adrian Ernest Bayley on seven new sex-offence charges, including three of rape
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...new-rape-charges/story-fnat79vb-1226566971826

shocking!

These charges relate to crimes committed over 12 years ago! It looks like VicPol are looking through all relevant unsolved crimes ... and maybe have received some tips. Good. If found guilty, surely serious consecutive sentences would mean this dangerous sicko will be put away permanently!

Thanks for the link JGow. I've enlarged the pic of the guy on the bike. You can see that he is wearing a ring on his right hand. It looks like he does have dark eyebrows, where in all of the photos we've seen of AB, his eyebrows are much lighter. I've also attached a media release photo of AB and you can see that he is wearing two rings on his right hand and one ring on his left hand. He seems to have a penchant for jewellery. His FB photo shows him wearing a bracelet on both wrists and one ring on his right middle finger, but no rings on his left hand.

IMO I don't think the guy on the bike is AB. This bloke is believed to have committed a number of wilful and obscene exposures and indecent assaults. AB's MO is allegedly a lot more savage than that. IMO the guy on the bike get's his jolly's by riding around harrassing women and flashing his willy. Sick little puppy!

Purple-Hoodie.jpg

Blue Hoodie arrested.jpg

Accused Jill Meagher killer Adrian Ernest Bayley on seven new sex-offence charges, including three of rape
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...new-rape-charges/story-fnat79vb-1226566971826

shocking!

And IMO there will be more charges to come.

MOO.

So awesome to see that they are very much keeping the wheels turning, and there seems to be a hell of a lot of people sifting through any information that has any parellel's.

So awesome to see that they are very much keeping the wheels turning, and there seems to be a hell of a lot of people sifting through any information that has any parellel's.

Yes it is great to see the wheels turning. I'm also thinking that now that AB is behind bars, other victims of his violence are coming forward. :moo:

I've also attached a media release photo of AB and you can see that he is wearing two rings on his right hand and one ring on his left hand. He seems to have a penchant for jewellery. His FB photo shows him wearing a bracelet on both wrists and one ring on his right middle finger, but no rings on his left hand.

View attachment 29509

View attachment 29510

And IMO there will be more charges to come.

MOO.

i find it interesting that bayley wears two rings on his right hand, which would act as a defacto knuckle duster. i wonder if he would even swap the one from his left hand onto his right which would make it more lethal. there's no doubt that at least part of the reason for the rings was weaponising- just look at how thick the one on his right index finger is; it, alone, is lethal! further, in that shot where he's hiding in the backseat of the car, we can't see what he's wearing around his necklace- another ring perhaps, as so many people do these days? we would have the full set in that case, one for each of the four fingers... intriguing... you can think of it as a disassembled weapon ready to be reassembled... it wouldn't even surprise me if he puts on all four rings and then wraps the necklace around his fingers/rings, which would make it totally lethal. just the kind of prick info one picks up on the inside...

Goood observation. IMO he is carrying something in the pouch of his hoodie! He does have a ring on his right hand!

These charges relate to crimes committed over 12 years ago! It looks like VicPol are looking through all relevant unsolved crimes ... and maybe have received some tips. Good. If found guilty, surely serious consecutive sentences would mean this dangerous sicko will be put away permanently!

I'm so angry right now. I cannot believe someone like him was amongst us and in the end took Jill away from her family. I'm so happy with the police though, they're doing such a great job. Lets just hope the judge follows up on this.

This HAS to be life. He cannot be rehabilitated.

Goood observation. IMO he is carrying something in the pouch of his hoodie! He does have a ring on his right hand!

when i was more closely examining the hoodie pouch, my mind immediately reverted back to when people were speaking about the CCTV footage with bayley and jill where there was speculation he was holding something or had something in the back of his pocket, which he took out, etc.

the more i look at this guy on the bike, the more i am talking myself into thinking it is bayley. hmm... i am finding the rings a very suspicious touch.

Looks like a phone or wallet in his pouch. I think the black spot is actually censoring the pic. This guy did flash the girl who took the picture...

Looks like a phone or wallet in his pouch. I think the black spot is actually censoring the pic. This guy did flash the girl who took the picture...

hahaha! great point! <modsnip>
i can never understand people who get their jollies from flashing people. how pathetic. i don't get the attraction of it. it seems embarrassing. it's a ridiculous act. does anyone know of the psychology behind it? do they flash and then later on go away and masturbate while thinking about it? is that the idea? i can't for the life of me see how it is anything other than totally embarrassing.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-02-01/meagher-accused-on-fresh-rape-charge/4496676

The man accused of killing Melbourne woman Jill Meagher is facing fresh rape charges over an alleged attack 13 years ago.

Adrian Ernest Bayley, 41, of Coburg, appeared via video link in the Melbourne Magistrates Court after being interviewed by police today.

He is charged with the rape of a woman in Elwood, in Melbourne's east, in 2000.

Bayley is facing seven charges, including three counts of rape, threatening to kill, unlawful imprisonment and intentionally causing injury.

Police were granted permission yesterday to question Bayley and examine any distinguishing marks he may have.

He's been a very naughty boy, it would seem.... the cops are catching up with him for a few things.

i have watched both the channel 9 and 7 news segments on this case and the tattoo was not blurred out, it just appeared to me that way, so i am sorry to misinform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bschultz26