GUILTY Australia - Jill Meagher, 29, Melbourne, 22 Sep 2012 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NONE of these side effects excuse this monster's behaviour even if he did take it. He has been a sexual predator since he was a teenager. Even if he had been abusing ice for every assault, it would not be the drugs fault!!!
thanks for agreeing with me

Mendoza I hope you're not implying that I was blaming the drug? That is definitely NOT what I was saying. If so, please read my reply to Alli on the previous page.

Ah, disagreed with you mate, was supporting humdingers post about ice making ppl agitated and how this was not an excuse for any assault, let a lone this one. You on the other hand mentioned that the link between ice and aggression demonstrated 'limited understanding' - glad you now agree even if you're trying to pick certain parts of my post to prove a point - hilarious! My main point was not to target others as you did just because their opinion is different to your own!

Elaine Keogh (@elainekeogh10)
2/07/13 11:22 PM

The Mayor of Melbourne will visit Drogheda next month to express condolences to family and hometown of Jill Meagher. #jillmeagher #drogheda

nice sentiment in a tragic situation.

Did people in Melbourne see story on weekend about another young girl stalked, dragged into a lane, physically and sexually assaulted before her screams were heard and a man ran down to her rescue scaring the rapist away? CCTV footage also came out...chilling similarities, and only 10 mins or so away from Brunswicl - only this girl was lucky enough to escape....couldn't help but think of poor Tom and Jill's family again this week...

http://www.news.com.au/national-new...oman-in-the-city/story-fnii5sd6-1226673375189

Did people in Melbourne see story on weekend about another young girl stalked, dragged into a lane, physically and sexually assaulted before her screams were heard and a man ran down to her rescue scaring the rapist away? CCTV footage also came out...chilling similarities, and only 10 mins or so away from Brunswicl - only this girl was lucky enough to escape....couldn't help but think of poor Tom and Jill's family again this week...

http://www.news.com.au/national-new...oman-in-the-city/story-fnii5sd6-1226673375189

The message just isn't getting through is it- and only a week or so after Bayley's sentencing! What kind of example do would-be rapists need before they start to think twice? Clearly the risk of being caught and imprisoned is not deterring these cowardly tough guys who stalk vulnerable females. Perhaps they might think twice if a penectomy was part of the punishment for these types of crimes.

On TV tonight will be a segment on Today Tonight with the title

Yahoo!7 July 10, 8:22 pm

A jail boss, a victim and a criminal have all agreed that our parole system is broken

The promo shows a CCTV still of Jill.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/today-tonight/video/watch/17948730/coming-up-on-today-tonight/

Also, I would like to know if the cost of the Mayor's trip is picked-up by the tax payer? If this is the case, may I suggest more CCTV camera's and an alert button for people to push. The alert button could be used by a witness that maybe too scared to intervene.

nice sentiment in a tragic situation.

I thought there were 2 sexual assaults in Melbourne that weekend. I may be wrong but I thought the second case was of a women dragged in FLINDERS Lane/St.

This recent article from The Australian ties many of the details of that night together. Interesting how the timeline corresponds with Bayley's obsessive texting to his then girlfriend and how he was attempting to reach her right up until the moment he attacked.

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/features/two-worlds-collide/story-e6frg8h6-1226673609589

And this article from the Irish Mirror features Tom Meagher's scathing criticism of the systemic failure in Victoria.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/murdered-jill-meaghers-husband-tom-1985129

''They look to free up prison cells and disproportionately reward guilty pleas as a way to relieve the financial burden of the state, only to have to waste more time, public money and innocent lives on retrying recidivists''

I thought there were 2 sexual assaults in Melbourne that weekend. I may be wrong but I thought the second case was of a women dragged in FLINDERS Lane/St.

I see it's been reported that one of 3 suspects currently being investigated into the Melbourne rape of the 23y/o woman is another parolee. This person was arrested, interviewed and released without charge pending further investigations, so it remains to be seen if this will become yet another example of Victoria's inept justice system.

I see it's been reported that one of 3 suspects currently being investigated into the Melbourne rape of the 23y/o woman is another parolee. This person was arrested, interviewed and released without charge pending further investigations, so it remains to be seen if this will become yet another example of Victoria's inept justice system.

Hal, I was running that passed you about the second attack. It was reported on news.com.au and it DID mention a Flinders Lane/St because that is something I wouldn't forget easily.

This link is for a violent sexual offender who absconded from a low security gps offender location in Qld. As it reads to me, the law says he is not housed accordingly. Nothing to do with the police at all. As per, when the perp takes off, the police have to find the absconder.

http://archive.sclqld.org.au/qjudgment/2013/QSC13-168.pdf

All Moo

Jill's killer may face extra jail-time

Yahoo!7 July 8, 6:47 pm

FIRST ON 7: The man serving 35 years in jail for the rape and murder of Jill Meagher could face more time behind bars over traffic offences, Brendan Roberts reports

Um, and then there's that other tiny matter regarding the rapes of three other women...

Strange that's not being discussed in the media. Perhaps there has yet to be a formal guilty plea to those charges.

There better not have been any deal done to drop those charges in exchange for the idiot's guilty plea relating to the Jill Meagher case!!

#BREAKING: #AdrianBayley lodges appeal against sentence over rape and murder of #JillMeagher. More to come.

7NewsMelbourne (@7NewsMelbourne)
18/07/13 12:18 PM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties