DNA Solves
....and the list goes on.....

The bail failure: The glaring link between heinous Australian crimes

Jill Meagher
Masa Vukotic
Teresa Bradford
Cheyane Lubec
Luke Batty

Just days before the alleged rampage left six people dead, Gargasoulas applied for and was granted bail on charges including dangerous driving and car theft.

Man Haron Monis, the perpetrator of the Lindt Café siege in December 2014, was on bail for being an accessory to the murder of his ex-wife.

"One called Lumley sticks in my mind.

"He raped a girl that came over for an interview to be a house cleaner.

"He was into a bit of BDSM and ended up trying to rape her.

"She climbed out the side, out the front of the unit, went over the railing and fell down 11 storeys, but survived.

"About three or for weeks later, he was allowed out on bail and four weeks later he took another backpacker back to his house and raped her and tortured her and was charged with that.

....and the list goes on.....

Jill Meagher
Masa Vukotic
Teresa Bradford
Cheyane Lubec
Luke Batty

Just days before the alleged rampage left six people dead, Gargasoulas applied for and was granted bail on charges including dangerous driving and car theft.

Man Haron Monis, the perpetrator of the Lindt Café siege in December 2014, was on bail for being an accessory to the murder of his ex-wife.

"One called Lumley sticks in my mind.

"He raped a girl that came over for an interview to be a house cleaner.

"He was into a bit of BDSM and ended up trying to rape her.

"She climbed out the side, out the front of the unit, went over the railing and fell down 11 storeys, but survived.

"About three or for weeks later, he was allowed out on bail and four weeks later he took another backpacker back to his house and raped her and tortured her and was charged with that.

Very sad ... and so pathetic for our courts to allow this. What the heck is the point of bail??

“There are accused people who have been granted bail. I know one that’s seven and another is 15 times, so you have to ask yourself: if you are on bail and you are committing an offence, why in the world are you constantly being bailed out,” he said.

“If you commit an offence against the Bail Act, it says bail shall be refused unless you show just cause. So how do we define just cause and how do we define exceptional circumstances?

Nocookies
The Australian - January 24, 2017

On Twitter, Tom Meagher directly addressed Immigration Minister David Coleman, asking why the government chose to grant Sheen's visa.

"Can I ask why you think it's appropriate to grant a visa to this violent criminal at a time when men are murdering women in Australia at epidemic rates and thousands more are terrorised everyday by men like him?" Meagher asked.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...slams-charlie-sheen-tour-20181101-p50db3.html

Thank you Tom men are murdering women in Australia in epidemic proportions.

Eleven. That’s how many Australian women have been violently killed in the past month alone

On October 3 the body of Nicole Cartwright, 32,
was found in a Sydney park. Almost a month later no one has been arrested and her family is without answers.
The same day, mother-of-three Gayle Potter, 46, was killed in a suspected hit-and-run in regional Victoria. A man known to her has been charged with murder. He was remanded in custody to appear in court on February 7.
A day later a 29-year-old woman in the Northern Territory was found dead in her home. A man she knew, 34, has since been charged with her murder. He has been remanded in custody after a brief court appearance.
On October 5, single mum Kristie Powell, 39, was found dead in her home in a pool of blood, her five-month-old son also in the house. A man believed to be her former employee has been charged with murder. Her accused killer appeared in court and was refused bail.
The next day Dannyll Goodsell’s body was found after police were called to a fire at her home in Ballarat. A short time later her partner was charged with murder. He was remanded in custody and will next appear for a committal mention in February
Two days later 50-year-old Perth social worker Jacqueline Francis was allegedly murdered by a man she was trying to help. The man charged is currently in a psychiatric facility.
On October 11, Erana Nahu was stabbed in her Sydney home. The mother-of-two’s partner has since been charged with her murder. He was refused bail and is due back in court on December 17.
The next day a 22-year-old Queensland woman was found dead in a home in Mapoon, an Aboriginal shire in the state’s far-north. A man she knew,38, was charged with murder. He appeared in court on October 15.

That is eight women dead in ten days.

Then, on October 21, the body of Cairns woman Toyah Cordingley was found on the remote Wangetti Beach. The 24-year-old had been walking her dog when she was brutally murdered. No one has been arrested.
At a shopping centre in Adelaide on October 25, a woman, 36, was allegedly killed by a stranger. The 20-year-old man has been charged with murder.
Most recently, an 82-year-old Victorian woman was allegedly shot dead by her son. The man, a former deputy mayor, is then accused of crossing the NSW border to kill his own brother.

'If that many people had been killed by shark attacks we’d have the navy bombing'

First of all, great forum website. Sorry to be blunt and bump an open and shut case.

I have an unanswered question (for years). It may have been mentioned previously, but couldn't find any posts regarding my issue.

Jill's handbag:

There is a photo of Gillian's handbag on the roof in a gutter.
url

A simple google earth search will identify the location of the gutter with the yellow panel building in the background.

All evidence points to the bag found by a shop owner in the area on the ground, and placed back in the area on the ground. Why was the bag photographed on the roof in the gutter? The police were using a drone in the search area off Hope street.

Long shot, but if someone followed the case more than I did, any answers?

Cheers all,

Jetset.

Inserted image from last post.

Attachments

• jill meagher bag on roof.jpg
    jill meagher bag on roof.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 8
The handbag of Jill Meagher
Posted 13 Mar 2013, 1:23pm

The handbag of Jill Meagher, showing her ABC work ID, which was found dumped in Hope Street but not reported to police.

Victoria Police

4570264-3x2-940x627.jpg

I see what you mean Jetset as these articles, and photos suggest that the bag was found on the ground but as you pic shows it was on a roof. I recall it being on a roof.

September 24, 2012

Police confirmed they have found a handbag containing Ms Meagher’s identification in a laneway off Hope St, Brunswick, but her phone remains missing.
Ms Meagher's bag was found near a car by a passerby at at 6.30am.
(This suggests that Jill hadn't been found when written)
"I think there is always concern for the community when something like this happens. The biggest problem is we don’t know what has happened to Jill so I would say people should be cautious when walking along the street at night."

Category: | Herald Sun

First of all, great forum website. Sorry to be blunt and bump an open and shut case.

I have an unanswered question (for years). It may have been mentioned previously, but couldn't find any posts regarding my issue.

Jill's handbag:

There is a photo of Gillian's handbag on the roof in a gutter.
url

A simple google earth search will identify the location of the gutter with the yellow panel building in the background.

All evidence points to the bag found by a shop owner in the area on the ground, and placed back in the area on the ground. Why was the bag photographed on the roof in the gutter? The police were using a drone in the search area off Hope street.

Long shot, but if someone followed the case more than I did, any answers?

Cheers all,

Jetset.
Inserted image from last post.
Hi Jetset. Could you post a link to where you viewed the photo please?

It's in this article.

Timeline of Jill Meagher's horror death at the hands of sex beast ...
Irish Mirror
Police find Jill’s handbag in a lane off Hope St, Brunswick. Police say they had previously searched the area and suspect the bag may have been “planted” after Sunday afternoon. There are no obvious signs of a struggle and her bag still contains her credit card. Jill’s phone remains missing.
Here's a timeline of events surrounding the brutal killing of Jill Meagher
jillhandbag.jpg

While I was searching I found this interesting read.
SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class journal research

It's in this article.

Timeline of Jill Meagher's horror death at the hands of sex beast ...
Irish Mirror
Police find Jill’s handbag in a lane off Hope St, Brunswick. Police say they had previously searched the area and suspect the bag may have been “planted” after Sunday afternoon. There are no obvious signs of a struggle and her bag still contains her credit card. Jill’s phone remains missing.
Here's a timeline of events surrounding the brutal killing of Jill Meagher
jillhandbag.jpg

While I was searching I found this interesting read.
SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class journal research
Interesting article on Open Justice, thanks TGY, fancy GBC getting a mention...yuk

Interesting article on Open Justice, thanks TGY, fancy GBC getting a mention...yuk

I’ll admit I loath the likes of Baden-Clay and Chris Watts who murdered his pregnant wife and his two little girls in America but when I see the complete devastation on Tom’s face I’ll admit I have the blackest hatred for Jill’s murderer who I actually find it hard to write his name.

That’s says a lot as I thought I didn’t hate anyone.

Tonight I pray for peace to these victims left behind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr J
Back