CA Christina Murphy, nurse missing from Kern County

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cocomod

Reaction score
I had to stop watching because it is too upsetting. I don’t get it, she is probably in there and family is waiting, where is LE ?! Or have I misunderstood??

I had to stop watching because it is too upsetting. I don’t get it, she is probably in there and family is waiting, where is LE ?! Or have I misunderstood??

LE came out to the scene, stayed for 4 hours, left without talking to AWP. They say it is too dangerous, but AWP dove to the car in less than 10 minutes. AWP is beyond frustrated because LE also won't give them permission to pull the car out themselves. They were all set to hook up the car for LE, but LE just left the scene without even looking at the video footage they had of the car.

LAKE ISABELLA, Calif. (KERO) — After a viral video claimed law enforcement wasn't doing enough to remove a submerged vehicle owned by missing person Christina Murphy, many residents reached out to 23ABC saying they believed the situation was unjust. However, a life-long friend and two family members of Murphy say that video didn't tell the full story - and has brought them more pain.

LAKE ISABELLA, Calif. (KERO) — After a viral video claimed law enforcement wasn't doing enough to remove a submerged vehicle owned by missing person Christina Murphy, many residents reached out to 23ABC saying they believed the situation was unjust. However, a life-long friend and two family members of Murphy say that video didn't tell the full story - and has brought them more pain.

Oh wow, thank you for posting this article. I didn’t watch the AWP video. I don’t watch anything with JL in it, this story just cements my opinion of him.

My thoughts are with Christina’s kids.

Oh wow, thank you for posting this article. I didn’t watch the AWP video. I don’t watch anything with JL in it, this story just cements my opinion of him.

My thoughts are with Christina’s kids.
Exactly. I don't think he waited quite long enough for people to forget just what a rat *advertiser censored* he really is.

On September 14, the KCSO said water conditions improved and SAR teams could attempt a recovery of the submerged vehicle in the Kern River.

However, the water was still too fast for divers to safely recover the vehicle. SAR teams then used a boat to access the vehicle.

Nobody was located inside. Deputies determined the vehicle belonged to a Christina Murphy who was reported missing on July

Last edited:
Interesting, so does that mean Christina’s body is somewhere in the Kern River undiscovered as yet?

Most likely, but can we rule out the possibility that she got out and is missing? Is the belief that she drove into the river by accident or that she crashed and rolled into the river or something? I'm ignorant on this. Is it due to the pressure that all the windows blew out and if so, why do we find so many bodies in the actual vehicles? I would think the current would carry bodies away if that's typical.

Most likely, but can we rule out the possibility that she got out and is missing? Is the belief that she drove into the river by accident or that she crashed and rolled into the river or something? I'm ignorant on this. Is it due to the pressure that all the windows blew out and if so, why do we find so many bodies in the actual vehicles? I would think the current would carry bodies away if that's typical.
Read the article in post #6 for background info.

Read the article in post #6 for background info.

I did, but I'm still confused. It makes it sound like it was an accident, then car ended up in the river. If it was an accident, where was the accident and how did it not stop momentum of the car going forward? I'm having trouble picturing exactly what happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsjesse
Back