GUILTY Australia - Jo La Spina, 26, found murdered, Bingil Bay, Qld, 19 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looks like this guy has lived in a few places and travelled a bit. I wonder if there are similar crimes in the places he has been in the past......

Looks like this guy has lived in a few places and travelled a bit. I wonder if there are similar crimes in the places he has been in the past......

If this crime is anything to go by I somehow doubt it. Seems he was caught so quick because he was so completely careless (thank God!)

How do you know he has travelled a bit?
Never mind I just found an article that told me so. Sorry ��

I hope they lock him up and throw away the key, Jo didn't deserve this. She was a sweet and gentle girl who I will never forget and I am thankful that I had the pleasure of seeing her grow up into a beautiful young woman.

If you follow my link above it tells us that Jo knew her killer 😔, apparently through mutual friends.

April 29, 2014 12:00AM

HOMICIDE detectives swooped on Jo La Spina’s accused killer on Sunday, concerned that he was about to leave Sydney.

Musa Ngwira, a crocodile tour guide of South Mission Beach, was arrested by New South Wales police at his girlfriend’s home in Cronulla about 4pm on Sunday.

The 31-year-old, of African descent, faced Sydney Central Court yesterday on an arrest warrant charged with one count of murder

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-la-spina-murder/story-fnihsrf2-1226898734818

How frustrating! We have one lot of info from the Courier Mail on 23rd April, then conflicting statements from the Cairns Post on 26th April.

The friends went to work VS the friends were away camping.
They left for work and left Jo, and others, sleeping VS Jo went back to their place and fell asleep.

I guess the newer statements may be the more accurate ones.

So I wonder when the grey car showed up at the unit complex. Were there others who were allowed to stay at the friends unit while they were away too? Had someone 'stalked' Jo? Or supposedly 'dropped her off' there after the beach party ... even though the grey car was apparently seen by someone at the unit complex at 9am-ish.

That would be why it is so important for the police to determine the movements of that car from dawn onwards on the Saturday morning, no doubt. And who was in the car .. one person, more than one person.

The police in one report actually stated that the grey car was at the unit at 7am, and and stayed in the Bingil Bay Area till around 9am, and was then in the South Mission Beach area about an hour later.

http://www.cairnspost.com.au/news/c...bingil-bay-death/story-fnkxmkde-1226896539447

If this crime is anything to go by I somehow doubt it. Seems he was caught so quick because he was so completely careless (thank God!)

Not sure if there were others but I think he had a thing for Jo, after all he had been around her for a while if they knew each other through mutual friends. She was a very loveable person and I think most likely she knocked back his advances the night before. Not the first time this has happened.

April 29, 2014 12:00AM

HOMICIDE detectives swooped on Jo La Spina’s accused killer on Sunday, concerned that he was about to leave Sydney.

Musa Ngwira, a crocodile tour guide of South Mission Beach, was arrested by New South Wales police at his girlfriend’s home in Cronulla about 4pm on Sunday.

The 31-year-old, of African descent, faced Sydney Central Court yesterday on an arrest warrant charged with one count of murder

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-la-spina-murder/story-fnihsrf2-1226898734818

Interesting to read that he was actually the same man they had in custody for two days and then let him go, although they kept him under close surveillance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardclori
Back