Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DM has published a story but omits any mention of a wrongful death suit. Can't think why they would legal it out, there's no disputing the fact she did not die of natural causes.
Maybe SH added that part to the end of the appeal in the last hour or so?

Edited to remove CMs name in screenshot

Re the potential wrongful death suit: Interesting to know if CM was on the radar of any gov depts or if KM "relinquishing" parental rights to her parents meant they had complete autonomy

What the heck is going on with this case? I have been out of town for 2 weeks with no wifi---I come back to this thread, and nothing new has happened? :(...no real updates?

Likely nothing much will be published until after the March 18 court case. Investigators are keeping their cards close to their chests to make sure the charges stick.

The Daily Telegraph has the headline as "CM's dad raising funds to sue for wrongful death"

The page also revealed Mr H was planning to launch legal action in future, saying the donations would also be used to fund “excellent legal representation” for a wrongful death legal claim.

C M’s biological father creates appeal for service | Daily Telegraph

The Daily Telegraph has the headline as "CM's dad raising funds to sue for wrongful death"

The ******** page also revealed Mr H was planning to launch legal action in future, saying the donations would also be used to fund “excellent legal representation” for a wrongful death legal claim.

C M’s biological father creates ******** appeal for service | Daily Telegraph

I wonder who he plans to file the wrongful death suit against. Maybe JS himself. Hoping that any inheritance/trust money that may be held for JS can be accessed by the suit.

JS got that spanky ute from somewhere. And I think he may have property in his name, because someone (MSM report that was linked earlier) thought he lived in a trendy warehouse apartment ... presumably they got that impression from property records.

I think he will have to wait to file any suit until there is a verdict in the trial, or a guilty plea is submitted.

I wonder who he plans to file the wrongful death suit against. Maybe JS himself. Hoping that any inheritance/trust money that may be held for JS can be accessed by the suit.

JS got that spanky ute from somewhere. And I think he may have property in his name, because someone (MSM report that was linked earlier) thought he lived in a trendy warehouse apartment ... presumably they got that impression from property records.

I think he will have to wait to file any suit until there is a verdict in the trial, or a guilty plea is submitted.
This is from another article posted upthread re apartment. Bolded by me.

When the former Cranbrook private schoolboy was arrested, he is understood to have immediately asked his mate to call his mum and ask her to find a lawyer.
A Sydney prison guard told Daily Mail Australia JS sought protection for good reason as other prisoners were 'itching to get their hands on him'.

The friend who made the call, and whose couch JS had been crashing on in Sydney's Surry Hills when he was arrested on January 18, has since come out in support of his mate - saying he didn't believe he was capable of such a killing.

He even pointed toward a 'mystery person' he believes may be responsible for CM's death.

CM alleged killer JS facing jail death threats friend tells all

More from the Daily mail.

'I think there's a mystery person in the car, that no one seems to be talking about … Who is it?' the man, called J, asked when speaking on a true crime podcast about what witnesses saw when CM went missing.

'The neighbours heard it, saw it go through the gate. If the neighbours heard and saw it, why didn't anyone else hear it?

'That car took the little girl … It’s not hard to work out.'

Seriously though o_O?

When the former Cranbrook private schoolboy was arrested, he is understood to have immediately asked his mate to call his mum and ask her to find a lawyer.
A Sydney prison guard told Daily Mail Australia JS sought protection for good reason as other prisoners were 'itching to get their hands on him'.

The friend who made the call, and whose couch JS had been crashing on in Sydney's Surry Hills when he was arrested on January 18, has since come out in support of his mate - saying he didn't believe he was capable of such a killing.

He even pointed toward a 'mystery person' he believes may be responsible for CM's death.

Just reading through this article. At the bottom it has a timeline of events. Why does this timeline and others still say CM was sighted at Mt Wilson property on the Thursdays, when LE are alleging she was gone over the Tuesday night period?

Not sure the JS friend has a clue, but going back to that pic of the red ute on the road in Drummoyne, (sorry for the repeat of info) I'm leaning towards something in the front seat, not sure what and definitely not CM. The driver is de-identified but the passenger- it almost looks like the outline of a person. Did JS recruit someone to help not necessarily telling them what was in the barrel?
And this from the Daily Mail 'JS calls KM about floating the boat' , I don't think the timeline fits her not knowing CM was deceased- Tuesday to Friday with no contact. Maybe JS told her porkies about CM drowning or such .....there is more here I feel.

Yes. The apartment I am referring to is one in Leichardt.

Now that I have looked further, I see that 'property documents' indicate he lived at Leichardt.
With other articles saying that while he rented a warehouse apartment in Leichardt, police believe that he lived with his fiancee at Wilderstein.

So he may not own the Leichardt apartment. Though I am not sure how public property records show renters. Maybe the DT sighted his rental agreement somehow.

az1.jpg az2.jpg

(Google searches are my links)

Last edited:
Yes. The apartment I am referring to is one in Leichardt.

Now that I have looked further, I see that 'property documents' indicate he lived at Leichardt.
With other articles saying that while he rented a warehouse apartment in Leichardt, police believe that he lived with his fiancee at Wilderstein.

So he may not own the Leichardt apartment. Though I am not sure how public property records show renters. Maybe the DT sighted his rental agreement somehow.

View attachment 333344 View attachment 333345

(Google searches are my links)

The DM reported, that JS's ex-girlfriend said he lived in a flat in Leichardt, which was owned by his mother.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220212-201012_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220212-201012_Chrome.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 19
All this “mystery man” talk concerns me. Not because I think there was one, but… can they prove there wasn’t?? Was evidence is there that JS actually killed her and it wasn’t someone else? Can they prove beyond reasonable doubt that it was him? He’s obviously implicated in the disposal of the body, but surely he’ll try to get out of the rest of it

If KM has no transport how did she get to the property on Friday? The missing call was placed about 8.00 am from the estate. If she was at the caravan park, that means she had to leave around 7 to be there to make the call. Who took her there? Where was that person when the police arrived? If she has no means to support herself surely an Uber would not be an option. Moo

If KM has no transport how did she get to the property on Friday? The missing call was placed about 8.00 am from the estate. If she was at the caravan park, that means she had to leave around 7 to be there to make the call. Who took her there? Where was that person when the police arrived? If she has no means to support herself surely an Uber would not be an option. Moo

I got the impression, from JS's friend, that JS took KM to the property.

In his video (referenced in this link) he says "of course he took her, she doesn't have a car".
Which is how we learned that KM doesn't have a car.

Best mate of CM’s stepdad speaks out

Last edited:
CM: Mum is pregnant with alleged killer's baby | Daily Mail Online

There are a a few bits of information that I have been sorting through.

The boat was returned to Wildenstein - so JS returned there after Colo River.

The 'story' was that CM was last seen on the Wildenstein verandah on Thursday pm.

The car leaving at 4.30am - a possibility this is JS. He returned the boat and is leaving again.

The 000 call happens at 8.20am by a person believed to be KM.

Police arrive and interview KM at Wildenstein. JS is not there! KM suffers a medical episode whilst being interviewed. She is hospitalised.

First mention of JS is that he arrives at Penrith police station in the afternoon.

JS is staying at his friends flat whilst KM is hospitalised.

Last edited by a moderator:
CM Mum is pregnant with alleged killer's baby | Daily Mail Online

There are a a few bits of information that I have been sorting through.

The boat was returned to Wildenstein - so JS returned there after Colo River.

The 'story' was that CM was last seen on the Wildenstein verandah on Thursday pm.

The car leaving at 4.30am - a possibility this is JS. He returned the boat and is leaving again.

The 000 call happens at 8.20am by a person believed to be KM.

Police arrive and interview KM at Wildenstein. JS is not there! KM suffers a medical episode whilst being interviewed. She is hospitalised.

First mention of JS is that he arrives at Penrith police station in the afternoon.

JS is staying at his friends flat whilst KM is hospitalised.

I think that just because JS was not there when the police arrived, it doesn't stop him from having been the one who took KM there. (If his friend is correct.)

I don't think we know when KM arrived at Wilderstein (from the caravan), do we? Just that she was there when the police arrived.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that just because JS was not there when the police arrived, it doesn't stop him from having been the one who took KM there. (If his friend is correct.)

I don't think we know when KM arrived at Wilderstein (from the caravan), do we? Just that she was there when the police arrived.
IF JS was the one seen leaving the estate at 4:30 am that morning, it fits time wise, that he could have gone to the caravan park, picked up KM, then returned and dropped her off, in time for her to call police at 8:20 am.

If so, I wonder what kind of balderdash story he told her about her missing child.

Agreed. I haven't found when KM arrived at Wildenstein from what I have read so far.

IF JS was the one seen leaving the estate at 4:30 am that morning, it fits time wise, that he could have gone to the caravan park, picked up KM, then returned and dropped her off, in time for her to call police at 8:20 am.

If so, I wonder what kind of balderdash story he told her about her missing child.

I think it could have been something about "she was there, on the patio, on Thursday arvo ... before I went to pick up fuel and sand. When I got back she was gone! I searched/waited all night. Come and have a look for yourself".

Only going by what KM told the police, that CM was last seen on Thursday arvo, on the patio.

From the Timeline on this Thread. JS is at Lower Colo Rd at 2.46am Fri 14th

The journey back to Wildenstein is calculated at 1 hr 10. That would place his return time at around 4am. Then a quick turn around to park the boat and leave again at 4.30am.

If JS picked up KM - then it would be likely to between 4.30am & 8.20am IMO.

From the Timeline on this Thread. JS is at Lower Colo Rd at 2.46am Fri 14th

The journey back to Wildenstein is calculated at 1 hr 10. That would place his return time at around 4am. Then a quick turn around to park the boat and leave again at 4.30am.

If JS picked up KM - then it would be likely to between 4.30am & 8.20am IMO.

It is about 1hr 40min one way (Wildenstein to Riviera), so 3½ hours round trip. Which would fit the timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay