Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome!

Yes, it does clarify a few things. It's interesting that they're not appealing for any information about the time of the murder. They know exactly who was there, and they're confident nobody else was there. It's the time around the disposal of the body they're interested in.

I suspect it is because they're still looking for the small calibre firearm, and are looking for possible places he could've disposed of it.

It was mentioned in this thread that the person with CM in this photo was wearing an Everlast shirt and the person has hand tatoos. JS was arrested whilst wearing an Everlast shirt/hoodie. Maybe coincidence, but there's a good possibility that it is him IMO
2 different colour jumpers, but hand tattoos are possibly the same. There really isn't anything distinctive showing his upper fingers to match them.

I haven't read that the caravan was dirty, anywhere in MSM.
Nor anything about AS taking CM anywhere.

I have seen the caravan described as "dilapidated", and the caravan park as "low end" - but not dirty.
Others have said that the caravan parks have been struggling, due to covid restrictions, so perhaps regular maintenance was currently unaffordable for the owners.

" .... staying in a low-end caravan park on the Hawkesbury River."
CM: KM was getting life on track with JS before alleged murder

"Police have torn up the dilapidated caravan ......"
https://usmail24.com/police-dismantle-caravan-where-km-spent-the-night-of-the-alleged-murder-of-daughter-cm/
All of these van parks were badly damaged in the floods last year. You can do a search and find a lot of social media footage of the vans and van parks during this time (March 2021). The water is very fast flowing and muddy at this time. I think the vans would have sat underwater for nearly a week. Its a big clean up after a flood.

I don’t see the relevance of this pic at all,
Nor do I think it’s JS ( i think it’s biological father)
I think regardless these are not really proving anything . I don’t know why the focus?
It has never been revealed as to when this photo of CM, (and who we think is JS) was taken.
Group consensus, I think, is that it was a recent photo taken some time on the holiday to visit KM. Due to CM wearing the same yellow shirt ....

IMO - and there is some discussion about the photo earlier in the thread..

I think regardless these are not really proving anything . I don’t know why the focus?

It isn't the bio father. He's a clean skin. No tattoos at all. If you search his name you can see he has none.

I also know him personally, zero tattoos.

I assume people want to surmise the relationship of JS and the victim prior to her murder. Was it close? Friendly? Cold? More like strangers? It could say something of the motive.
Photos would go a long way to show that...

But CM never made it to AS, as JS did something terrible and as a result was left with this only option to silence CM.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, we don't actually know that CM never made it to AS, do we? Maybe she did. I feel very sorry for the lady, but it is not impossible that she might cover up for her son, mothers being what they are. JMO

Last edited:
JMO. I don't get the feeling that the S family were at all close knit.

I don't think there is any evidence to suggest that AS lives or lived at the WS estate. She seems to have met KM and formed a view of her, but I don't feel sure that her statement to the effect that CM was a beautiful girl who didn't deserve her horrible end indicates that she had even met her. We all think that.

I read AS as more Sydney socialite with her shop and life in the city, the WS property as in the hands of the other son, but probably not much going on there in COVID times and JS drifting between Sydney and the WS property but likely more in touch with his Mum than the brother or father (evidenced by his request to call his Mum when arrested and MSM reports on Dad and the bro).

Last edited:
I don’t see the relevance of this pic at all...I don’t know why the focus?

I don't think it's so much a "focus" as one of several pieces of information that may (or may not) fill out the backstory. Personally I only brought it up because I don't think it's JS in the picture.

I don't think anyone's suggesting it's "proving anything."

JMO. I don't get the feeling that the S family were at all close knit.

I don't think there is any evidence to suggest that AS lives or lived at the WS estate. She seems to have met KM and formed a view of her, but I don't feel sure that her statement to the effect that CM was a beautiful girl who didn't deserve her horrible end indicates that she had even met her. We all think that.

I read AS as more Sydney socialite with her shop and life in the city, the WS property as in the hands of the other son, but probably not much going on there in COVID times and JS drifting between Sydney and the WS property but likely more in touch with his Mum than the brother or father (evidenced by his request to call his Mum when arrested and MSM reports on Dad and the bro).

Hello I am new here at WS and am very interested in this tragic case and have been doing some catchup reading here. I would like to know if the property at Mt Wilson is really owned by someone in the Stein family? If as you say Mrs Stein doesn't live in the big house is it only a commercial enterprise? With her son James who the media say ran the enterprise and he has apparently moved away to another state and I can't recall where,who was then in charge after he left?

I don't think it's so much a "focus" as one of several pieces of information that may (or may not) fill out the backstory. Personally I only brought it up because I don't think it's JS in the picture.

Totally agree I don’t think it’s JS . Hence dismissing its relevance.

Totally agree I don’t think it’s JS . CM’s age in pic, the finger tattoos, the travel restrictions, boarder closures, that would have made catching up problmaticc / if not impossible.
But most importantly the media have been quiet respectful so printing a pic taken with JS after what he has done is unlikely.

I’m sure someone here can time stamp the picture which would help confirm a link.

Reactions: JLZ
I assume people want to surmise the relationship of JS and the victim prior to her murder. Was it close? Friendly? Cold? More like strangers? It could say something of the motive.
Photos would go a long way to show that...
We don't know the dynamics here, the kid might have been trying to please the mum or simply trying to fit in, a pic of a child sitting on an adult lap; it doesn't really mean much without knowing the background. If the child came from a trusting family, they'll most likely sit on anyone's lap that their peers trust.

Last edited:
Totally agree I don’t think it’s JS . Hence dismissing its relevance.
I'm my opinion the discussion over that photo was just to get some sort of idea if they had met before etc.

Regardless of the photo- I still trust that grandmother would never have sent CM to her mother without vetting/ meeting the partner before etc both with and without CM. I just can't see that happening.

I'm my opinion the discussion over that photo was just to get some sort of idea if they had met before etc.

Regardless of the photo- I still trust that grandmother would never have sent CM to her mother without vetting/ meeting the partner before etc both with and without CM. I just can't see that happening.
Yeah sorry i can’t be sure of that people and their trust etc would be interesting to know when they first met or if this was it

Last edited by a moderator:
Ut
This case is so sad. My heart breaks with every new piece of info that gets released. Who could shoot that beautiful little girl and put her in a barrel? Such a violent death.

So much about this case doesn't make sense. Why on earth was CM with JS alone - and why was KM staying somewhere 80km(!) away and not at the venue? Apparently CS lived at the venue in a shack.

Did KM and JS have a fight and KM went to stay somewhere else? If so, why was CM not with her mother (apparently CM was at the caravan park for some time before she was with JS.)

I have a couple of theories. One is that JS was jealous of CM and wanted her out of their lives because he was engaged to KS and she's pregnant.

Another theory is that he's involved with some horrible people who did something to CM as punishment or revenge on JS for something. It could explain why KM was staying so far away - for her safety? As mentioned, CM was staying out there with her - perhaps for her safety too.

CM's death was so brutal. It almost sounds like a gangland-style murder. And how you fit a 9 year old in a barrel I don't even want to know. Poor girl, her last moments must have been horrifying.
It breaks my heart. I saw a picture of her just now and actually cried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member