Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya,

imo it def looked like possibly JS due to hand tattoos but I don't think this photo gives any real insight into any relationship?

I certainly would not make the connection from that image that it was a happy relationship? Or even an unhappy one?

We can't even see who else is in the photo etc? It could've been a big group photo?

It's simply an image taken in a moment of time- and imo she looks a bit younger than her other released recent photos. So Personally, I don't think that was taken on the holiday/ at time previous to her death.

I could be wrong of course but that's my take.

I don't think the photo would have been taken earlier than this holiday. Due to the fact that KM and JS were both living elsewhere (where no children are allowed) prior to this holiday.
I am not seeing CM as looking younger, just more relaxed than in her school photo.

I don't think the photo would have been taken earlier than this holiday. Due to the fact that KM and JS were both living elsewhere (where no children are allowed) prior to this holiday.
I am not seeing CM as looking younger, just more relaxed than in her school photo.
is her hair not shorter? I suppose a hair cut can obviously take place!

but also there's nothing to say they havent all caught up before - even multiple times (I would imagine) with the grandparents present?

In fact I think its very unlikely that grandmother sent her alone without several of these visits/ stays etc all together previously.

is her hair not shorter? I suppose a hair cut can obviously take place!

but also there's nothing to say they havent all caught up before - even multiple times (I would imagine) with the grandparents present?

In fact I think its very unlikely that grandmother sent her alone without several of these visits/ stays etc all together previously.

Qld's covid border restrictions were in place until 15th January.

"From 1am Saturday 15 January 2022 Queensland’s domestic border restrictions for people entering Queensland from a hotspot are no longer in place."
Queensland border restrictions

Qld's covid border restrictions were in place until 15th January.

"From 1am Saturday 15 January 2022 Queensland’s domestic border restrictions for people entering Queensland from a hotspot are no longer in place."
Queensland border restrictions
But how long were they in place for? At any one time? And what where the compassionate reasons people could travel? As long as you had somewhere to isolate etc?

I am saying this photo could potentially have been up to two years ago upon release of others etc

Last edited:
A while back someone mentioned covid…that’s the first idea of heard that would (to me) explain why JS and CM weren’t with KM. Could also explain why her hospital stay was lengthy (pregnant with covid then add the extreme stress and panic from CM missing) and would explain why police were struggling to access her??? Just a thought. Like everyone else I struggle to see why she was left with him.
Was also thinking about the clothing…how JS couldn’t say what she was wearing last. If she’d been clothed when he allegedly shot her, and then later put her in the barrel, wouldn’t the image (clothing and all) be burned into his eyes? Sickens me to think the issue may be that she wasn’t clothed
JMO

A while back someone mentioned covid…that’s the first idea of heard that would (to me) explain why JS and CM weren’t with KM. Could also explain why her hospital stay was lengthy (pregnant with covid then add the extreme stress and panic from CM missing) and would explain why police were struggling to access her??? Just a thought. Like everyone else I struggle to see why she was left with him.
Was also thinking about the clothing…how JS couldn’t say what she was wearing last. If she’d been clothed when he allegedly shot her, and then later put her in the barrel, wouldn’t the image (clothing and all) be burned into his eyes? Sickens me to think the issue may be that she wasn’t clothed
JMO

I wonder if the paramedic would have allowed her to pull her mask down below her chin (as per the photo at the Command Centre) if she was covid positive and unwell. The paramedic remained very close to her unmasked face.

ETA: I just checked what the procedure is when a paramedic attends a covid positive patient. These 'red zone' paramedics wear P2/N95 masks.
The attending paramedic in this case was wearing a regular surgical mask (inadequate face seal).

"Advice from the Clinical Excellence Commission is that no member of staff is required or expected to undertake any work requiring a P2/N95 respirator unless an adequate facial seal can be achieved."

Covid 19 Faq (Australian Paramedic Assoc guidance in NSW)

Last edited:
I remember reading very early on that AS took CM with her as the caravan was filthy. Does anyone else remember something along those lines? CM must have spent some time there as she was seen playing with other kids. Why all of a sudden was caravan too filthy to stay there? Weird.
This is the first I've heard of that.

I remember reading very early on that AS took CM with her as the caravan was filthy. Does anyone else remember something along those lines? CM must have spent some time there as she was seen playing with other kids. Why all of a sudden was caravan too filthy to stay there? Weird.

I haven't read that the caravan was dirty, anywhere in MSM.
Nor anything about AS taking CM anywhere.

I have seen the caravan described as "dilapidated", and the caravan park as "low end" - but not dirty.
Others have said that the caravan parks have been struggling, due to covid restrictions, so perhaps regular maintenance was currently unaffordable for the owners.

" .... staying in a low-end caravan park on the Hawkesbury River."
CM: KM was getting life on track with JS before alleged murder

"Police have torn up the dilapidated caravan ......"
https://usmail24.com/police-dismantle-caravan-where-km-spent-the-night-of-the-alleged-murder-of-daughter-cm/

Last edited:
I am saying this photo could potentially have been up to two years ago upon release of others etc

The police generally ask for a recent photo to publish ... one where the missing person looks like they looked when they went missing.
I think KM likely had that photo on her phone from the holiday (so was able to supply it right away). Then a school photo was later supplied - perhaps by the grandparents.

imo

I m not sure where the references to AS taking CM have come from . Please can anyone provide a link ? As far as I knew it was JS with her

But how long were they in place for? At any one time? And what where the compassionate reasons people could travel? As long as you had somewhere to isolate etc?

There was no compassion shown up here in Qld, trust me. IMO

Agree SA ..... To my knowledge, there has never been a an MSM article that states AS was with JS .....when he was with CM.

At times, in this thread, there appears to be blurred lines with what is from MSN and what has been said on SM regarding this case...

All IMO
Yes, chinese whispers from a FB group only. Apologies for the confusion.

There was no compassion shown up here in Qld, trust me. IMO

Did you get much notice that the border was going to open up on 15th Jan, p&g?

CM was reported missing the day prior to that. And was likely killed a few days prior to that.

Makes me wonder if that border opening date was known prior to her departing for her holiday with her mum, and her holiday was scheduled to end that weekend.
And if perhaps her imminent return to her legal guardians played a part in her terrible demise.

Last edited:
I wonder if the paramedic would have allowed her to pull her mask down below her chin (as per the photo at the Command Centre) if she was covid positive and unwell. The paramedic remained very close to her unmasked face.

ETA: I just checked what the procedure is when a paramedic attends a covid positive patient. These 'red zone' paramedics wear P2/N95 masks.
The attending paramedic in this case was wearing a regular surgical mask (inadequate face seal).

"Advice from the Clinical Excellence Commission is that no member of staff is required or expected to undertake any work requiring a P2/N95 respirator unless an adequate facial seal can be achieved."

Covid 19 Faq (Australian Paramedic Assoc guidance in NSW)

KM could have been isolating pending receipt of covid test results. She could have received a negative result - it could account for a short period of isolation. Just possibilities

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with your take on the photo - I'm not convinced it's JS in the pic either. But I do want to add that I think this pic was circulated very early on when it was still a search for a missing girl. Under those circumstances it would make sense to circulate a recent photo.

I do think she looks younger in that pic than in others, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything either. She looks quite different in a lot of the pictures that were released.

It was mentioned in this thread that the person with CM in this photo was wearing an Everlast shirt and the person has hand tatoos. JS was arrested whilst wearing an Everlast shirt/hoodie. Maybe coincidence, but there's a good possibility that it is him IMO

I think you will find that Qld borders were open prior to Jan 15.

Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk has announced Queensland borders will re-open to domestic hotspots from 1am, Monday December 13.

As of 1am, Monday, December 13:
  • Travellers from interstate hotspots can arrive by road or air
  • They must be fully vaccinated
  • They must provide a negative COVID test in the previous 72 hours
  • No quarantine is required for the fully vaccinated

Queensland Borders Re-open

The border passes and proof of vax etc., were removed Jan 15

From 1am AEST Saturday 15 January 2022, all domestic border restrictions have been removed. You are be able to travel to Queensland from anywhere in Australia.

This means:
  • you will no longer need to apply for a border pass
  • a negative COVID-19 test will not be required to enter Queensland
  • there will be no requirement to quarantine if you are not vaccinated.
Changes to Queensland's border restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member