Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one …
It has never been revealed as to when this photo of CM, (and who we think is JS) was taken.
Group consensus, I think, is that it was a recent photo taken some time on the holiday to visit KM. Due to CM wearing the same yellow shirt ....

IMO - and there is some discussion about the photo earlier in the thread..

Also if a 22 caliber gun was used in the murder which is a common farm / rural gun registered to many rural properties (which he may have had access without a license) then they would have located the weapon as they could do a quick gun check of all local properties to see which are missing/ have been fried recently etc.

so the gun could possibly be a stash gun from JS associations,

I think we are looking at as AS stated a very troubled individual.

And regardless that KM was apparently not present at murder. ( would like further coroner’s timeframe evidence here)

<modsnip>

It’s just shocking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also if a 22 caliber gun was used in the murder which is a common farm / rural gun registered to many rural properties (which he may have had access without a license) then they would have located the weapon as they could do a quick gun check of all local properties to see which are missing/ have been fried recently etc.

so the gun could possibly be a stash gun from JS associations,

I think we are looking at as AS stated a very troubled individual.

And regardless that KM was apparently not present at murder. ( would like further coroner’s timeframe evidence here)

<modsnip>

It’s just shocking.

BBM - In NSW any person seeking to possess and use a firearm must be authorised by way of a licence or permit.

Firearms Licences - NSW Police Public Site

Farmers have to have licences as well - but then again he wasn't a farmer, it wasn't a rural property, it was a Wedding Venue.

I’m not making the link of what your trying to communicate? .
She had a biological father. And in that picture she looks rather young? .
It just piqued my interest as she is wearing same top in a photo with GMa and it must be JS (unless they are all walking advertisements for Everlast)! Not sure abt age, posed photos sometimes make one look older than candid I think. She must have been happy in JS’s company at one stage, I presume.

<modsnip - duplicate post>
It just piqued my interest as she is wearing same top in a photo with GMa and it must be JS (unless they are all walking advertisements for Everlast)! Not sure abt age, posed photos sometimes make one look older than candid I think. She must have been happy in JS’s company at one stage, I presume.
Everlast is incredibly common brand (very popular and literally yes everywhere) it’s sold at target, bigw, etc just to give you an idea.
So I personally do not believe that would be a picture with JS, it would be highly in appropriate to provide a picture to the media
With JS in it.

So I personally do not believe that would be a picture with JS, it would be highly in appropriate to provide a picture to the media
With JS in it.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with your take on the photo - I'm not convinced it's JS in the pic either. But I do want to add that I think this pic was circulated very early on when it was still a search for a missing girl. Under those circumstances it would make sense to circulate a recent photo.

I do think she looks younger in that pic than in others, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything either. She looks quite different in a lot of the pictures that were released.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with your take on the photo - I'm not convinced it's JS in the pic either. But I do want to add that I think this pic was circulated very early on when it was still a search for a missing girl. Under those circumstances it would make sense to circulate a recent photo.

I do think she looks younger in that pic than in others, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything either. She looks quite different in a lot of the pictures that were released.
Absolutely, it’s all relevant and i considered it intensively, I looked in to SH ( bio father) and other photos from school I personally don’t believe it to be JS.
was only leading on from your post after looking in to it quite a bit.
Everything is relevant.

I made a transcript, but it would break the rules to post it here (I checked with the mods).
BBM - In NSW any person seeking to possess and use a firearm must be authorised by way of a licence or permit.

Firearms Licences - NSW Police Public Site

Farmers have to have licences as well - but then again he wasn't a farmer, it wasn't a rural property, it was a Wedding Venue.
yes but often one person on the property has the guns registered to themselves,
However others often have access and use the guns.
I have had a family member shot in a farming accident who were just going out rabbit shooting as teenagers and tragedy/ accident occurred.
Yes the laws are the laws but as we know this is not always followed appropriately.
so there is a chance JS knew of where to access firearms quite easily.

But I would think this would have been ruled out by now by police investigation,
Hence me considering the use of a hidden stash gun, one unregistered, smaller and purchased illegally.

Tue 12 Oct 2021

In 2019, the NSW Firearms registry recorded 239,963 licence holders and more than 880,000 registered firearms.

'Time to draw a line in the sand': Why this farmer says Australia's gun laws are lethal

In North Sydney, there's a registered gun owner who has 250 firearms, probably a collector or dealer, otherwise I can't think why that many!
I was surprised by the amount of registered firearms there are in inner city and western suburbs.

If registered firearms were/are kept at the Mt Wilson property, they should have been under lock and key. If from the property, it'd be accounted for and police will continue to search for it. If the accused acquired it from someplace else for personal use, not only will it be difficult to find where it's been moved or discarded, but where it originally came from. jmo

<modsnip>
Tue 12 Oct 2021

In 2019, the NSW Firearms registry recorded 239,963 licence holders and more than 880,000 registered firearms.

'Time to draw a line in the sand': Why this farmer says Australia's gun laws are lethal

In North Sydney, there's a registered gun owner who has 250 firearms, probably a collector or dealer, otherwise I can't think why that many!
I was surprised by the amount of registered firearms there are in inner city and western suburbs.

If registered firearms were/are kept at the Mt Wilson property, they should have been under lock and key. If from the property, it'd be accounted for and police will continue to search for it. If the accused acquired it from someplace else for personal use, not only will it be difficult to find where it's been moved or discarded, but where it originally came from. jmo

Exactly my point it’s not a firearm off the property, nor one from the neighbouring property’s.
Often although yes guns must be locked in a safe, bolted to floor ( there are incredible requirements for storage however, checks are seldom carried out, and often guns are kept in houses from my experience,

anyway that’s not relevant to this I don’t believe, I think it’s one off the under market.
Very common and accessible

<modsnip - quoted post has been removed>

Many illegal guns on the black market in Australia, gun laws are only for the honest people.

Alleged illegal gun dealer charged on the Gold Coast
Exactly, it’s mind boggling, and right now with so much of our police/ law enforcement distracted by covid, the next few years are going to get very desperate and scary.

( sorry all not focused on the case in this statement) but just saying things are getting very unhinged, thanks to covid.

What I’m seeing even locally is beyond expectations pre covid.
I’m in vic, and I tell you horrific things are happening atm at all levels, I can’t see ot improving , this case was just one out of the box .

ps Aussieboy, any updates Theo, I remember you from that case.

Just looking at the image of CM in a yellow tee - it looks like the person she has her arm around has longish dark hair. I know KM's hair colour appears to be washing out now, but it seems to have been dark red until recently. Does she have hand tattoos?

53192985-0-Charlise_s_body_was_found_in_a_barrel_on_the_banks_of_the_Colo_R-a-1_1643950462840.jpg

I'm wondering because some have suggested it's JS in the pic, and that the photo indicates a happy relationship between the two. I haven't really seen any evidence of that.

I'm wondering because some have suggested it's JS in the pic, and that the photo indicates a happy relationship between the two. I haven't really seen any evidence of that.

Could be plain old grooming, for all we know. Building up a trust factor. CM likely wouldn't want to go off for the night with him if she didn't trust him.

And mum likely wouldn't have approved it, if she didn't trust him. (I think mum likely took that pic through the caravan window during that holiday.)

There is a case that I followed here - Cherish Perrywinkle - where a friendly stranger befriended a mum and her little ones, took them shopping for things they usually couldn't afford, then said he'd take Cherish to a nearby Maccas and buy them food.
He walked straight past the Maccas, with Cherish skipping along happily with him. Cherish was found shortly after, assaulted and murdered, in a nearby church grounds.
That was a classic case of grooming. imo
(Cherish's mum is an Aussie living in the US.)
GUILTY - *DEATH PENALTY* FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 6/21/13 #6 *GRAPHIC*

Last edited:
Oh please don't tell me it comes down to GROOMING! That sweet innocent little girl, what horrors she may have endured.

Could be plain old grooming, for all we know. Building up a trust factor. CM likely wouldn't want to go off for the night with him if she didn't trust him.

And mum likely wouldn't have approved it, if she didn't trust him. (I think mum likely took that pic through the caravan window during that holiday.)

There is a case that I followed here - Cherish Perrywinkle - where a friendly stranger befriended a mum and her little ones, took them shopping for things they usually couldn't afford, then said he'd take Cherish to a nearby Maccas and buy them food.
He walked straight past the Maccas, with Cherish skipping along happily with him. Cherish was found shortly after, assaulted and murdered, in a nearby church grounds.
That was a classic case of grooming. imo
(Cherish's mum is an Aussie living in the US.)
GUILTY - *DEATH PENALTY* FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 6/21/13 #6 *GRAPHIC*

Just looking at the image of CM in a yellow tee - it looks like the person she has her arm around has longish dark hair. I know KM's hair colour appears to be washing out now, but it seems to have been dark red until recently. Does she have hand tattoos?

53192985-0-Charlise_s_body_was_found_in_a_barrel_on_the_banks_of_the_Colo_R-a-1_1643950462840.jpg

Hiya,

imo it def looked like possibly JS due to hand tattoos but I don't think this photo gives any real insight into any relationship?

I certainly would not make the connection from that image that it was a happy relationship? Or even an unhappy one?

We can't even see who else is in the photo etc? It could've been a big group photo?

It's simply an image taken in a moment of time- and imo she looks a bit younger than her other released recent photos. So Personally, I don't think that was taken on the holiday/ at time previous to her death.

I could be wrong of course but that's my take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy