GUILTY Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Short snippet here :

"One unbelievable part of this story was that not only had Kallista taken off with Charlise, she had apparently cut a square of bloodied ground and taken that with her.

This was an unnecessarily invented narrative to explain why bloodied grass and dirt was found with Charlise in the barrel.

But Stein overstepped on the barrel story too. Instead of possibly claiming he had a pact with Kallista to dispose of the body, he attested she had secretly placed the body in the barrel.

He said she had lifted the child up in the barrel, lashed the barrel to the ute with special ties, and put the tarpaulin securely over the top.

It was an elaborate story, and in the dying minutes of his cross -examination, one that was unravelling.

The jury took more than 35 hours over eight days spread across three weeks to reach its verdict.

Jurors asked for the transcripts of the testimonies of eight witnesses - Justin Stein, Kallista Mutten, Annemie Stein, the chief cop, two of Annemie's staff and two medical examiners."

I'm so glad he was stupid enough to tell such an unbelievable vision of the story----saying Kallista cut the patch of grass out before she took the body and put it into the barrel herself, lifted it all into the ute and put the tarp on it ---never telling him about it at all----all of that in the 5 to 10 minutes he had stepped into the shed----supposedly right after he saw KM shoot her daughter...NONE OF THE ABOVE MAKES ANY SENSE

I wonder where Stein was being held? All I could find was that he was at the Metropolitan Remand and Reception Centre at Silverwater in July, 2023. The distance from that Remand Centre to Parramatta court is only 17mins.

He wasn't on trial at Parramatta. He was on trial at Penrith.

I'm pleased if he's in Silverwater.

MOO

He wasn't on trial at Parramatta. He was on trial at Penrith.

I'm pleased if he's in Silverwater.

MOO
I had hoped that my posts direct from me attending Stein’s trial may have been noteworthy, but that’s ok……. Lol

I did attend Stein’s trial….. and it was at Parramatta.

Last edited:
Part of Stein's police interview video and a phone voice recording of a conversation with his mother in this article. Interesting to hear the tone of voice used by his mother.

Stein sentence hearing on August 23.

I trust we will learn of his full criminal record then.

Your comment made me look to see when sub judice is over. As I hadn't really known when it was officially over.

Sub judice is Latin for 'under judgment'. From the time somebody is arrested, charged or a warrant is issued, up to the moment when the court finishes dealing with it, the case is said to be sub judice.

Part of Stein's police interview video and a phone voice recording of a conversation with his mother in this article. Interesting to hear the tone of voice used by his mother.

She sounded like she had a clear idea of what was going on. If not, I'd think she'd be more confused and asking more questions. They both spoke in cryptic terms because they knew LE was going to hear the calls eventually. Glad JS is so stupid.

What a pathetic human Stein is and what a lame story he came up with.

Watching his police interview and listening to his phone calls confirms 100% what a low life he is.

Hopefully he is never released from prison. We can only imagine the suffering that poor Charlise went through before she was murdered.

Prayers to her and the family, hope she can now rest in peace.

I would think that blood from being shot in the face and being shot in the lower back would dilute any presence of his DNA or bodily fluids, and conceal any bodily damage to Charlise. With the sand he then added to the barrel soaking up any remaining traces.

Who knows how long Charlise bled out before she was stuffed into a barrel.

imo
so if she possibly bled out after being shot would that mean she was still alive while going into the barrel?

so if she possibly bled out after being shot would that mean she was still alive while going into the barrel?

Probably didn't survive the close range shot to the face. imo
Whenever that happened.

The forensic pathologist thinks Charlise was still alive after the shot in the back (to the pelvis area) due to hemorrhaging. I haven't heard how much hemorrhaging there was, but it seems it was apparent.

" .... under the right cheek bone, from “right to left, front to back, and upwards”

I had hoped that my posts direct from me attending Stein’s trial may have been noteworthy, but that’s ok……. Lol

I did attend Stein’s trial….. and it was at Parramatta.
Okay, my bad... I could have sworn I read something about it being at Penrith. Perhaps it was pretrial stuff.

MOO

I could have sworn I read something about it being at Penrith. Perhaps it was pretrial stuff.

You did:

Stein spoke to officers at Penrith Police Station on January 14, the day Charlise was reported missing by her mother.

In video of the interview played for the court, Stein tells officers he woke on January 12 to Charlise vomiting and left her with a woman who had come to do a valuation of the property, which his mother owned.

What does it mean they called one another 'Narelle' please? Is this an Aussie thing?

What does it mean they called one another 'Narelle' please? Is this an Aussie thing?
I think it’s just an inside/family joke.. this article mentions it:

“There had been Christmas day in Sydney, staying with Stein's exotic flame-haired antique dealer mother Annemie, who encouraged the little girl to call her 'Narelle', an affectionate name derived from a TV commercial for socks in the 1990s.

Annemie and her son called each other 'Narelle', taped prison phone calls would later reveal, and for Charlise it might have seemed like joining a new club.”

“There had been Christmas day in Sydney, staying with Stein's exotic flame-haired antique dealer mother Annemie, who encouraged the little girl to call her 'Narelle', an affectionate name derived from a TV commercial for socks in the 1990s.

Annemie and her son called each other 'Narelle', taped prison phone calls would later reveal, and for Charlise it might have seemed like joining a new club.”

Thank you so much for this explanation. Gosh what a strange mother - son relationship. How bizarre, you get to use this 'Narelle' name and then you're 'in' the secret club. Also leaning in to the idea that it's all so cute and affectionate when in fact this is a cold, murderous, exploitative, drug addicted, profoundly mentally ill, violent, abuser. Poor C, how she must have suffered those last hours / days after being drugged. I guess Mamma Narelle is a bit jumpy these days, now the truth is out.

And this is the sheep called Narelle from that TV commercial for socks….

1718873328562.jpeg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper