GUILTY Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You did:

Stein spoke to officers at Penrith Police Station on January 14, the day Charlise was reported missing by her mother.

In video of the interview played for the court, Stein tells officers he woke on January 12 to Charlise vomiting and left her with a woman who had come to do a valuation of the property, which his mother owned.

Ah, that's probably where I picked it up from, then.

Thank you for clearing that up for me.

I wonder why they used Parramatta then. Perhaps for size... Penrith does take criminal cases, but it isn't the biggest. I visited Parramatta once, and the courtroom I saw was maybe double the size of the one I've seen at Penrith, though I know Penrith had had a major modernisation since then.

MOO

Mutten was jailed for dangerous driving causing the death of her passenger in a crash, and released in late 2019. She met Stein in custody, where he was serving time for drug supply, and they rekindled their relationship when he was paroled in 2020.

I wonder how they crossed paths given the separation of genders in prisons. Was she a visitor to Stein? Did they have a mutual friend in the drug supply business?

. . .

In a card among the sea of flowers left outside the gate, one schoolmate wrote to Charlise: “It makes me really sad what happened to you. You were a really nice person, and I wish you were coming back to school with me.”

Goes straight to the heart.

(paywalled for some)

Mutten was jailed for dangerous driving causing the death of her passenger in a crash, and released in late 2019. She met Stein in custody, where he was serving time for drug supply, and they rekindled their relationship when he was paroled in 2020.

I wonder how they crossed paths given the separation of genders in prisons. Was she a visitor to Stein? Did they have a mutual friend in the drug supply business?

Seems they were both at Kempsey jail at one time…..

When Stein went to prison for drug dealing, it was a quirk of fate due to new Covid rules that he met Kallista, the pair locking eyes while both male and female inmates shared a visitors room at Kempsey jail.”

You did:

Stein spoke to officers at Penrith Police Station on January 14, the day Charlise was reported missing by her mother.

In video of the interview played for the court, Stein tells officers he woke on January 12 to Charlise vomiting and left her with a woman who had come to do a valuation of the property, which his mother owned.

Even that version of his story, right off the bat, sounds so odd. Your stepdaughter 'is vomiting' and a stranger comes to appraise your mother's property, so you say 'hey, could you hang around and care for my ill 9 yr old for a day or two? '

"Sure, no problem. I was sent here to do a paid job by my boss, and I have 4 kids at home myself, but I'll stay here and clean up your girl's vomit and sit here and ignore all my other responsibilities....you just go ahead and score some meth for you and your pregnant fiancé---take your time, no problem..."

No, I think Mummy gave up expecting truth or even plausibility from him and stopped arguing. What he took from that was that he was always believed.
Fair enough I guess. I have had a side eye reaction to Annemie since she described the events as 'a headache'.

Although to be fair she wasn't fully buying his BS in this conversation.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
An updated article on Sunday 22rd June, 2024 from the Daily Mail…..

“Justin Stein blinked rapidly as he was pronounced a child killer on Wednesday and then swayed sideways trying to stand for the jury, as if the truth of being a convicted murderer was just taking hold.

But by Thursday morning, waking in his cell at the vast Metropolitan Remand and Reception Centre in western Sydney, the reality would have well and truly sunk in.

During the trial, Crown prosecutor Ken McKay SC asked Stein if he knew why Charlise was clothed but not wearing underwear when she was sleeping in his bed after she became ill and started vomiting on the eve of her murder on January 10, 2022.

Charlise was staying alone with Stein at his family property in Mt Wilson.

Stein was also asked if he had given Charlise the anti-psychotic drug Seroquel, which he took for his schizophrenia. The drug was found in her system after her death.

Stein denied any knowledge or culpability about these events.

He will be in protection at Silverwater for nine more weeks until he is sentenced on August 23, when he will again be taken in a prison van to court, the location yet to be determined.

Justice Helen Wilson will sentence Stein, taking into account the fact his victim was a child under 10 years who was in his care as a defacto stepfather.

Stein, who is facing several decades in prison, will be assigned by a Corrective Services NSW committee to his 'jail of sentence'.

This will be one of the state's maximum security prisons, Goulburn, Lithgow, or the NSW Mid North Coast Correctional Centre at Kempsey.

This is the big time. Stein, not a tall or muscular man and still quite young-looking for someone in their mid-30s, will come face-to-face with career criminals, drug dealers, violent offenders and murderers who don't take kindly to child killers.”

Stein, not a tall or muscular man and still quite young-looking for someone in their mid-30s, will come face-to-face with career criminals, drug dealers, violent offenders and murderers who don't take kindly to child killers.”

Yep. He'll need eyes in the back of his head for decades to come. Many 'vulnerable' prisoners seek protection from other prisoners. I don't think there will be many willing to protect Stein.

Yep. He'll need eyes in the back of his head for decades to come. Many 'vulnerable' prisoners seek protection from other prisoners. I don't think there will be many willing to protect Stein.
He'll find other paederasts in prison to be pals with. These types find each other. Often they're in seg together. I wouldn't necessarily call them friendships, but they will bond over their interests.

MOO

He'll find other paederasts in prison to be pals with. These types find each other. Often they're in seg together. I wouldn't necessarily call them friendships, but they will bond over their interests.

MOO

For sure, but they all have targets on their backs. No one will protect them. Pedos are the lowest of the low inside.

Fair enough I guess. I have had a side eye reaction to Annemie since she described the events as 'a headache'.

The impression that I got was that Ms Stein fronting up to court and telling pork pies in 'support' of her son was of a purely self serving nature. Either to do with keeping the family name clean or property value of the Wildenstein Estate which is on the market.

JS has 2 matters at Penrith court on the 19th July. They could be the break and enter, or possession of rifle and ammo, interfering with a corpse, or there is still the matter of possessing child abuse material and *advertiser censored*. Oh, also there is breach of bail…. I guess these 2 matters could be regarding any of these charges. IMHO

1719839265696.jpeg

1719839294139.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee