GUILTY Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The full decision has now been published on the NSW Caselaw website. It makes confronting reading.

The judge cited "R v Holdom" (the murderer of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson and Khandalyce Pearce), among other cases, as a precedent for why the maximum penalty was appropriate.

Ballistics evidence stablishes that the muzzle of the gun was held very close to Charlise’s face, at almost point blank range when that shot was discharged, the distance being within 30 centimetres. [21] The bullet trajectory establishes that the offender was in front of Charlise, with Charlise facing towards him when he discharged the rifle into her face.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Poor poor Charlise

From the judgement above

rsbm the judge’s quote seems inaccurate
imo there is no “almost” about it - this was a cold blooded execution!
moo
Exactly what I've thought every time I've seen this quote from the judge. It was. No almost, no akin, he disabled her with the shot to the back then executed her with the shot to the face. After drugging her, and probably after raping her. She tried so hard to get away from him, poor kid.

MOO

I suppose that now he will spend the rest of his life locked up in the security of all the pedos. Watching them come and go, while he remains there for his forever.

Because I doubt the general population will ever believe he didn't rape Charlise before he killed her, with her underwear missing and being drugged up as she was. Even if the court couldn't prove that, it seems a given.

imo

Good result. Shame there's no death penalty but what can you do.

Can I just ask if the "life sentence" means till the day he dies with no chance of release?

Rest in peace little one

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back