Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I’ve missed this answer already but why would the mother be staying in a run down caravan and her daughter with the new bloke at the fancy property. As a mum of 4 I just don’t understand the logistics of that scenario. It’s weird

also his driving around does indicate it wasnt a pre meditated murder IMO he has no plan or will it seems to “finish” the job properly. He was rather clumsy about it and certainly not calculated or cunning.

Drugged up or plain stupid- maybe both, or was it more than he couldnt process with hours and hours of driving around it had time to sink in just what was transpiring?

Bless that poor little girl. May the person/people responsible be dealt with to the full extent of the law. None of this “mental illness rubbish”

My apologies if my wording sounds callous or matter of fact, no disrespect intended.

Gunshot was not expected. If there is anything that I can somewhat be relieved about in this horrible situation is that Mum is at this point clear of betraying her child.
I am not sure if that is true. or not. I really do not understand why she was staying alone at the pArk and gave her child over to her fiancé, to stay alone with him an hour away. Why would they have it set up like that?

I still cannot believe that there isn’t something else as yet unknown.. unsavoury characters... why? Why? Why?
You’re right. Unbelievably demonic! I’ve been waiting to hear something about a drug deal gone wrong and our little sweetie saw something (or someone) she shouldn’t have. I guess I’m leaning toward involved couple were indeed happy looking forward to their future. Once CM arrived, suddenly mom’s attention is excitedly diverted to her daughter. Spoiled little rich boy doesn’t like to share his toys in the sandbox, so he takes them and leaves.

That goes some way toward explaining how they seem certain that CM was killed at the estate.
Gunshot(s) would likely be heard at the caravan.
There may be blood spatter evidence at the estate.

I wonder if the (AVO) neighbour heard a gunshot(s).

imo

I wonder if he was originally going to try to blame it on AVO neighbor since their fights revolved around the AVO neighbor shooting birds and the gun shots "scared" the family.

I wonder if he was originally going to try to blame it on AVO neighbor since their fights revolved around the AVO neighbor shooting birds and the gun shots "scared" the family.
Sorry, I'm having difficulty catching up. I know about the historical issues between the senior resident of Wildenwhatever, and the man next door, whose wife spotted headlights coming into the driveway in the wee hours, seemingly after the body had been dumped. (Sorry, hate to say that.) I have seen it here before about the 'AVO neighbour', but hadn't noticed any articles about the AVO.. is there a link somewhere someone could direct me to? TY!

Looks like a mixed up mess of half-truths. Some of what the friend says seems to fit the time line though.

www.news.com.au national nsw act crime friend of CM's stepfather and alleged killer JS speaks-out/news-story
Isn't the vehicle he's talking about being seen.. the one the neighbour saw in the wee hours, coming INTO the Wilden.. driveway in the wee hours of the morning, *after* LE believe the body was .. disposed of? So how might that fit any of the timelines that we're aware of?

I am confused and the mothers role in this. The media reported that JS was calling her while driving around talking about buying sand and buying fuel implying that she would have known before she got to the property. Or was JS talking to someone else? Someone else with the mothers phone even?

Hoping someone here can help.. I'm so confused about this 'sub judice' that people here have been talking about.. I am seeing everyone's name splattered all over MSM, including the accused, the victim, the relatives, etc. I believe what I've been reading in MSM includes Australian media which would be available in NSW. WS has a rule for this case that the names of certain individuals cannot be mentioned, even in a link address.. but yet the link address and the entire article may be filled with those names... soooooo confusing! Can anyone explain it? Also, even the press conference, where the top detective recorded a plea to the public, includes the victim's name, IIRC??

Hoping someone here can help.. I'm so confused about this 'sub judice' that people here have been talking about.. I am seeing everyone's name splattered all over MSM, including the accused, the victim, the relatives, etc. I believe what I've been reading in MSM includes Australian media which would be available in NSW. WS has a rule for this case that the names of certain individuals cannot be mentioned, even in a link address.. but yet the link address and the entire article may be filled with those names... soooooo confusing! Can anyone explain it? Also, even the press conference, where the top detective recorded a plea to the public, includes the victim's name, IIRC??
I've been wondering the same thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member