Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do sleuthers think about the history of problems with the neighbour at Wildenstein? Numerous allegations of him shooting wildlife and concerns for the safety of bushwalkers and people at Wildenstein? But surely if an unknown person had shot CM, why would JS need to cover up the murder?
Dark past of luxury family property at centre of Charlise Mutten murder | Daily Mail Online
This is so strange the dynamics of this situation! But the forensics have not turned up a thing ( as yet) at the Mt Wilson property...

Paraphrasing from The Daily Telegraph

• Police have spent ten days scouring the Wildenstein property where CM and JS were staying they still do not know exactly where CM died
  • Police have not discovered any blood, gunshot residue or weapon inside the Wildenstein Estate.
  • KM was staying at the caravan park with friends, leaving JS and CM alone more than an hour away back at Mt Wilson.
  • Police sources said with KM has now been formally interviewed, also formally interviewed were the friends she had spent time with in the caravan.
  • It is alleged JS had killed CM at the Mt Wilson property almost two days earlier, either late on Tuesday, January 11 or in the early hours of Wednesday morning. (Det Supt Doherty)
  • Detectives are still trying to piece together what happened in the harrowing final moments of CM's life.
C M died after allegedly being shot by J S: police | Daily Telegraph
I was hoping she died while sleeping so she never knew what was happening. The fact they haven’t found any evidence at the house sadly rules out that theory. I wonder if those two guys who were detained at the campground were the friends and JS got jealous and took it out on dear CM to get back at KM, as previously mentioned, a possible domestic murder type incident.

This is actually a very good thought. My last one took 7 days to get results back. It is within the realm of possibility, IMOO.

As much as we all have our own thoughts and opinions about the hows and whys, KM is currently not a POI and I suppose we should focus more on the alleged killer unless LE have announced others involved.
We just recently learned that KM was spending her time at the park with a few friends. So apparently she wasn't quarantined because of Covid?

I was hoping she died while sleeping so she never knew what was happening. The fact they haven’t found any evidence at the house sadly rules out that theory. I wonder if those two guys who were detained at the campground were the friends and JS got jealous and took it out on dear CM to get back at KM, as previously mentioned, a possible domestic murder type incident.
Of course
At a glance, they did not look like they would be connected as social level ...IMO purely on a appearance level .. not of the generation? But then really who knows.. looks can be very deceiving...

We just recently learned that KM was spending her time at the park with a few friends. So apparently she wasn't quarantined because of Covid?

so mum gave up a quarter of her two weeks with her daughter she does not have custody of to hang out with people in a caravan while her boyfriend takes her daughter to stay over an hour away! None of that sits well with me. Moo

The SES spent a deal of time combing through the bush land on the property and must not have found traces of blood if the police say there is no evidence of anything there. So that leaves another location, someone elses house? Or a remote location somewhere between Wildenstein and the campground. Curious why the police are not asking for information on the whereabouts of his Ute during the times of the alleged murder timeframe?

The SES spent a deal of time combing through the bush land on the property and must not have found traces of blood if the police say there is no evidence of anything there. So that leaves another location, someone elses house? Or a remote location somewhere between Wildenstein and the campground. Curious why the police are not asking for information on the whereabouts of his Ute during the times of the alleged murder timeframe?
Is that the red car? Or another vehicle? I’m getting so xxxxxxxxx confused with all these comings and going’s in cars..

As to the bolded above, police ARE asking for info about the Ute :

Authorities have re-appealed to the public for information on any suspicious activity they may have witnessed on Thursday January 13 and Friday January 14.

The five locations are:
  • BP Petrol Station, Richmond Road, Marsden Park – January 13 at 5:53pm
  • Victoria Road, Drummoyne – January 13 around 7:19pm
  • Five Dock boat ramp, Bayswater St – January 13 between 7:20pm and 9:50pm
  • Windsor Boat Ramp, Livingstone St – January 14 between 1:30am to 1:40am
  • Colo River Jetty, under the Putty Road Bridge – January 14 at 2:25am to 2:30am and Lower Colo Rd between 2:37am to 2:46am
“At some stage after leaving the Colo River that item (blue tarp) wasn’t on the ute when it stopped at another service station at Bells Line Road," he said.
Investigators reveal CM cause of death amid new plea to the public

so mum gave up a quarter of her two weeks with her daughter she does not have custody of to hang out with people in a caravan while her boyfriend takes her daughter to stay over an hour away! None of that sits well with me. Moo
Perhaps he just took CM and managed to convince KM that it was no drama and he was bringing her back . . . soon. And 'soon' stretched out with excuses.

Paraphrasing from The Daily Telegraph

• Police have spent ten days scouring the Wildenstein property where CM and JS were staying they still do not know exactly where CM died
  • Police have not discovered any blood, gunshot residue or weapon inside the Wildenstein Estate.
  • KM was staying at the caravan park with friends, leaving JS and CM alone more than an hour away back at Mt Wilson.
  • Police sources said with KM has now been formally interviewed, also formally interviewed were the friends she had spent time with in the caravan.
  • It is alleged JS had killed CM at the Mt Wilson property almost two days earlier, either late on Tuesday, January 11 or in the early hours of Wednesday morning. (Det Supt Doherty)
  • Detectives are still trying to piece together what happened in the harrowing final moments of CM's life.
C M died after allegedly being shot by J S: police | Daily Telegraph

I wonder where the DT is getting this information from that there is no evidence at the estate.
I didn't hear that said during the presser and I thought I listened really closely and stopped the video to transcribe important bits as I was listening.

I do recall the DS saying "that's all part of the investigation, the investigation is ongoing" for quite a few things ... because (I believe) the DS did not want to answer certain questions directly.

Maybe someone else knows where this info came from? Did I somehow miss it in the presser?

Is that the red car? Or another vehicle? I’m getting so xxxxxxxxx confused with all these comings and going’s in cars..
Sorry my bad for any confusion, the red car.

I wonder where the DT is getting this information from that there is no evidence at the estate.
I didn't hear that said during the presser and I 'thought' I listened really closely and transcribed important bits as I was listening.

I do recall the DS saying "that's all part of the investigation, the investigation is ongoing" for quite a few things ... because (I believe) the DS did not want to answer certain questions directly.

Maybe someone else knows where this info came from? Did I somehow miss it in the presser?
So do the police do any other interviews apart from the press conferences? When little CS was missing in WA they held the major press conferences but also did radio interviews every day on 2gb or abc radio, something like that. Is it possible this could be happening?

As to the bolded above, police ARE asking for info about the Ute :

Authorities have re-appealed to the public for information on any suspicious activity they may have witnessed on Thursday January 13 and Friday January 14.

The five locations are:
  • BP Petrol Station, Richmond Road, Marsden Park – January 13 at 5:53pm
  • Victoria Road, Drummoyne – January 13 around 7:19pm
  • Five Dock boat ramp, Bayswater St – January 13 between 7:20pm and 9:50pm
  • Windsor Boat Ramp, Livingstone St – January 14 between 1:30am to 1:40am
  • Colo River Jetty, under the Putty Road Bridge – January 14 at 2:25am to 2:30am and Lower Colo Rd between 2:37am to 2:46am
“At some stage after leaving the Colo River that item (blue tarp) wasn’t on the ute when it stopped at another service station at Bells Line Road," he said.
Investigators reveal CM cause of death amid new plea to the public
This is info for the timeframes of the body disposal. The police allege the murder took place between Tuesday at 7pm and Wednesday 10am. No request for those times as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper