Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they tested some of the items they took last weekend and have determined there could have been a crime there?

I am about 50/50 on this right now.

I am leaning towards the murder having happened at the estate. Only because that is what I think the court documents said, and because the police seemed to 'know' this was a homicide quite quickly.

I suspect there is evidence or indication of violence at the estate (and/or on him). Luminol evidence at the estate perhaps? Scratches on him?

imo

Where did the idea come from that JS 'took' CM to Wildenstein Tuesday night ?
An assumption or is there a link ?
Was it assumed due the fact KM left CM in his care on Tuesday night ?
That could have been anywhere

Last edited:
Where did the idea come from that JS 'took' CM to Wildenstein ?
I think it all stemmed from KM calling 000 from Wildenstein on Friday morning. She apparently reported that her child went missing from the venue.

I think she and the accused fiancé had led LE to believe that they had all been staying there together. JMO

Last edited:
53051353-10412161-image-a-8_1642479640190.jpg

This photo breaks my heart everytime I come across it :(:(

CM disappearance: Inside complicated family history and grandmother's last picture | Daily Mail Online

I get echoes of Karlie and Khandalyce with this case in some ways. Not saying the cases are the same but that there was a child who really didn't stand much of a chance because of some choices an adult made.

How do we know for sure that CM was with JS at Wildenstein at all on 11, 12 or 13 January? I know there is a report that CM was last sighted there on, I think, the Thursday, but where did that report come from? Was it a reliable source? Could JS have simply been minding CM at the Riviera Ski Gardens while KM was away somewhere and sleeping there himself? That would have saved packing a bag for CM etc. Apologies if I've missed something along the way.

I agree Sam, I cannot find anything credible either.

A Hawkesbury River caravan where CM spent time in the lead-up to her death remains under police guard after it was declared a crime scene this afternoon.
Detectives spent hours forensically searching the shack on the banks of the Hawkesbury River where C's mother, KM was believed to have been staying on the night her daughter was allegedly killed by her fiancé more than 80 kilometres away in the Blue Mountains.

snipped...

In the lead-up to her death, police believe Cwas spending time between the Riviera Ski Gardens and a sprawling estate at Mount Wilson, both owned by the family of JS, the man accused of killing her.
Police are trying to figure out why the nine-year-old was left in the care of Mr S, her future stepfather, in the Blue Mountains last Tuesday night while her mother stayed in the run-down caravan on the river.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/cm-mother-caravan-searched-declared-a-crime-scene-nsw-hawkesbury-river/aae3cefd-1c1c-423d-8afe-6ce454f55763

Where did the idea come from that JS 'took' CM to Wildenstein Tuesday night ?

The police seem to have tracked his movements via GPS and CCTV.
I would think they did this from (at least) the Tuesday then on through the week.

“Through electronic means, through CCTV, through GPS tracking we were able to establish certain facts about the vehicle he was driving and those movements .... "
with-100kg-of-sand-and-an-empty-barrel

Accounting for the distance, police allege CM’s stepdad travelled from Wildenstein, to the north west and inner west suburbs of Sydney and back to the Colo River near the Haweksbury. The trip would have seen him spend up to five hours driving an upwards of 200kms.
After departing from Wildenstein on Thursday morning, JS allegedly placed CM's body in a barrel before driving to the northwest suburb of Marsden Park, with a boat in tow.
From there, police allege JS made a series of bungled attempts to dispose of his stepdaughter’s remains.
how-the-tragedy-unfolded

A Hawkesbury River caravan where CM spent time in the lead-up to her death remains under police guard after it was declared a crime scene this afternoon.
Detectives spent hours forensically searching the shack on the banks of the Hawkesbury River where C's mother, KM was believed to have been staying on the night her daughter was allegedly killed by her fiancé more than 80 kilometres away in the Blue Mountains.

snipped...

In the lead-up to her death, police believe Cwas spending time between the Riviera Ski Gardens and a sprawling estate at Mount Wilson, both owned by the family of JS, the man accused of killing her.
Police are trying to figure out why the nine-year-old was left in the care of Mr S, her future stepfather, in the Blue Mountains last Tuesday night while her mother stayed in the run-down caravan on the river.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/cm-mother-caravan-searched-declared-a-crime-scene-nsw-hawkesbury-river/aae3cefd-1c1c-423d-8afe-6ce454f55763

This article is confusing. It does say that the caravan is now considered a crime scene. But it also says that the child was allegedly killed by JS in the Blue Mountains.

Last edited:
do js parents also own the caravan park? from this article it sounds like they do?
some reports say km was living there?
You're correct, bear:

'In the lead-up to her death, police believe CM was spending time between the Riviera Ski Gardens and a sprawling estate at Mount Wilson, both owned by the family of JS, the man accused of killing her.'

(From the article you quoted) :)

The plot thickens.

Last edited:
The police seem to have tracked his movements via GPS and CCTV.
I would think they did this from (at least) the Tuesday then on through the week.

“Through electronic means, through CCTV, through GPS tracking we were able to establish certain facts about the vehicle he was driving and those movements .... "
with-100kg-of-sand-and-an-empty-barrel

Accounting for the distance, police allege CM’s stepdad travelled from Wildenstein, to the north west and inner west suburbs of Sydney and back to the Colo River near the Haweksbury. The trip would have seen him spend up to five hours driving an upwards of 200kms.
After departing from Wildenstein on Thursday morning, JS allegedly placed CM's body in a barrel before driving to the northwest suburb of Marsden Park, with a boat in tow.
From there, police allege JS made a series of bungled attempts to dispose of his stepdaughter’s remains.
how-the-tragedy-unfolded

I believe that KM had a cell phone and a car as well, is that right? If so, I wonder what her GPS tracks look like?

I wonder if the reason for 2 crime scenes could be that CM was murdered at Wildenstein, and then perhaps was taken to the caravan park to be prepared to be disposed of. Disgusting to think of, but I can only think of this to be able to have 2 crime scenes?

edited - typo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads