Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe for JS to show CM where they were going to get married in the not too distant future, and to have an on-site wedding planning brainstorming session, to wedding plan some things that were to be a surprise for KM?

But why stay overnight?

I am confused about the picture of CM wearing a yellow top sitting on the lap of someone in a black Everlast Top. Could CM actually enjoyed JS's company and felt comfortable with him.

I think it's a leap to guess that the person in that pic wearing an Everlast top is the same as the person arrested wearing a different Everlast top. From what I've read, CM hadn't spent time with her mother throughout the pandemic, and since she lives in a different state, it's possible she'd never even met the suspect before now. I'd be pretty surprised if she was comfortable enough with him to voluntarily sit on his lap. 9-year-olds are old enough not to immediately trust people.

Maybe for JS to show CM where they were going to get married in the not too distant future, and to have an on-site wedding planning brainstorming session, to wedding plan some things that were to be a surprise for KM?

Good thought but at 7pm at night> When there would be no lighting? Why not do it during the day?

I think it's a leap to guess that the person in that pic wearing an Everlast top is the same as the person arrested wearing a different Everlast top. From what I've read, CM hadn't spent time with her mother throughout the pandemic, and since she lives in a different state, it's possible she'd never even met the suspect before now. I'd be pretty surprised if she was comfortable enough with him to voluntarily sit on his lap. 9-year-olds are old enough not to immediately trust people.
If you look closely at the photo, you can see the tatooed hand, which matches JS.

Have another look at the photo, and look at the image of the hand around her in the fore front of the photo.... and notice the tattoos.... same tattoos as JS hands...imo

53047127-10412407-image-a-4_1642466977758.jpg

C M disappearance: Inside complicated family history and grandmother's last picture | Daily Mail Online

If that was his motive and goal, how did it go so wrong?
And if that was what he had planned, how did she end up in a barrel?

If he never met her before and she wasn't comfortable with him, why would he and Mom decide he should take her alone to the resort that night? That part doesn't make sense to me.

Maybe that wasn't in the original plan/agreement with KM.
But then either CM asked to stay overnight, and/or JS gave KM (and possibly CM) a false reason why they had to stay overnight.
And why would he give them a false reason to stay overnight? Why not just take her back and they could all sleep in same home that night?

How do we know for sure that CM was with JS at Wildenstein at all on 11, 12 or 13 January? I know there is a report that CM was last sighted there on, I think, the Thursday, but where did that report come from? Was it a reliable source? Could JS have simply been minding CM at the Riviera Ski Gardens while KM was away somewhere and sleeping there himself? That would have saved packing a bag for CM etc. Apologies if I've missed something along the way.

I want to highly commend CM’s Grandmother on what an excellent job she did raising her in the last 5 years or so. That last photo of Grandma and CM kissing a few weeks ago shows just how much they loved each other and I guess we need to all hold those loved ones close and give them an extra cuddle and tell them how much we love them.

There are too many predators lurking out there ready to take what is ours if we turn our backs or put too much trust in untrustworthy individuals unfortunately.

How do we know for sure that CM was with JS at Wildenstein at all on 11, 12 or 13 January? I know there is a report that CM was last sighted there on, I think, the Thursday, but where did that report come from? Was it a reliable source? Could JS have simply been minding CM at the Riviera Ski Gardens while KM was away somewhere and sleeping there himself? That would have saved packing a bag for CM etc. Apologies if I've missed something along the way.
On Friday morning KM called in a Missing child report. She apparently told them that CM was last seen at the wedding venue because that is where the searchers began with the scent dogs, etc.

The investigators would have immediately asked where and when she was last seen. And reportedly, they were told that she was seen on the balcony of the resort on Thursday afternoon. Vague reports on if it was KM or JS who gave that info on that Thursday sighting.

No, I don’t think we do know that CM was at Wildenstein. It sounds like CM was staying at Riviera Ski Gardens for at least a few days of her trip, and she hadn’t even been down from QLD for long anyway. I wonder whether they were EVER at Wildenstein… aside from when they reported her missing.

Not that I know anything other than what’s been reported but on the surface JS surrendered and has not confessed?? Whereas KM is completely inaccessible to any questions as yet.. only one side has been seen to this tragedy.. that the public have been aware of.. the LE however will have a bigger picture from interview with JS... that blurred mid week .. the caravan park.. much more will no doubt come to light.. accident??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malik562