Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
could the caravan park cabin be a crime scene because a crime against cm was committed there and theres dna evidence, and after that she was taken to wildenstein by js and finished off?

IMO Wildenstein was made a crime scene because both KM and JS claimed to police that CM disappeared from there. They said that the last time they saw CM was on the Thursday 7pm on the balcony. However, since police have learnt that KM and CM (and possibly JS) were staying at a caravan park, they decided to forensically search there and have now claimed it is a crime scene. It does not appear that police found any evidence of the death of CM at Wildenstein.

IMO Wildenstein was made a crime scene because both KM and JS claimed to police that CM disappeared from there. They said that the last time they saw CM was on the Thursday 7pm on the balcony. However, since police have learnt that KM and CM (and possibly JS) were staying at a caravan park, they decided to forensically search there and have now claimed it is a crime scene. It does not appear that police found any evidence of the death of CM at Wildenstein.

You may be right. But as of right now, LE is still claiming that the child was allegedly killed at the estate in the Blue Mtns.

"Detectives spent hours forensically searching the shack on the banks of the Hawkesbury River where C's mother, K M, was believed to have been staying on the night her daughter was allegedly killed by her fiancé more than 80 kilometres away in the Blue Mountains."

C M mother's caravan searched, declared a crime scene in murder investigation

Last edited:
So maybe KM chose to stay in the Caravan Park while CM was on holiday with her. As the post above mentions, Caravan parks often have lots of activities for kids - pool, playground, games room etc, whereas KM regular home may be small, perhaps a unit or apartment, perhaps not a very nice area.
KM may have put a deal of thought and planning into how to make sure her daughter was entertained and happy during her stay.
If this is the case it’s extremely sad for mother and daughter.

Is the caravan park on the water? Close to a river? Could it be possible that a dusk swim alone ..!inadequate supervision resulted in an accidental death? The currents n rivers have big undertows which quickly can take someone out of their depth.. a pregnant woman would not be able to respond in a situation like that? All speculation of course..
Why would they hide a true accident, though? Sure, you might look like a douche in front of the public, but it's better than being the accused. I can't imagine it being cheap representing yourself in court with these types of allegations, either.

What if they bought the park (which according to a sales clip on Vimeo I found is more long term cheap rental than holiday venue ) for the younger son to live/ have/ manage . Whilst the older son got the attractive wedding venue ?
KM may not have been on holiday there but it was where she lived ?
I wonder what the next revelation will be and I fear it won’t be good.
Another interesting turn of phrase I noted was when LE praised people privy to info for keeping it under wraps

I fear it won't be good either.

So maybe KM chose to stay in the Caravan Park while CM was on holiday with her. As the post above mentions, Caravan parks often have lots of activities for kids - pool, playground, games room etc, whereas KM regular home may be small, perhaps a unit or apartment, perhaps not a very nice area.
KM may have put a deal of thought and planning into how to make sure her daughter was entertained and happy during her stay.
If this is the case it’s extremely sad for mother and daughter.

It may not have been pleasant as it has been raining here in Sydney for weeks.
Today was 20 degrees and most days have been quite cold for our summers.

Given JS’s mother’s attitude towards KM, I’d be very surprised if KM was welcome at Wildenstein, and even more surprised if CM was taken there by JS on Tuesday evening. Rereading police statements, they say all they actually know is that JS put CM in the barrel and drove around with it and then dumped it near the river - I’m guessing everything else is yet to be confirmed?

Given JS’s mother’s attitude towards KM, I’d be very surprised if KM was welcome at Wildenstein, and even more surprised if CM was taken there by JS on Tuesday evening. Rereading police statements, they say all they actually know is that JS put CM in the barrel and drove around with it and then dumped it near the river - I’m guessing everything else is yet to be confirmed?

Does the mother actually live at Wildenstein? For some reason I had come to conclusion that she didn’t, and neither does the brother. I can’t really remember why now though, but it led me to think JS may have been acting as a caretaker of sorts.

Grizzly bored child stuck in a caravan and Mum who is pregnant and not the youngest.
Might have got a bit testy.

…and surely they needed to keep feeding happy photos of the child back to Grandma for reassurance that she was having a good time. I have a feeling that the verandah where she was ‘last seen’ would potentially have been a better background for reassuring photographs.

Why would they hide a true accident, though?

They wouldn't. There's absolutely no reason to do that. I assume they're both on parole, and if what was done was an attempt to cover up an accident, it in itself would probably be considered a crime (improperly interfering with a human corpse, giving police false information, etc.) So if she had accidentally drowned, it would have been much better for both of them if they'd simply said so.

…and surely they needed to keep feeding happy photos of the child back to Grandma for reassurance that she was having a good time. I have a feeling that the verandah where she was ‘last seen’ would potentially have been a better background for reassuring photographs.

It's great to see you possum.

Does the mother actually live at Wildenstein? For some reason I had come to conclusion that she didn’t, and neither does the brother. I can’t really remember why now though, but it led me to think JS may have been acting as a caretaker of sorts.
No, I don’t think any of them live there - certainly not the brother who hasn’t seen JS since 2016 or the father, who hasn’t seen him in years. And does JS allegedly live in Leichhardt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper