Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the mother actually live at Wildenstein? For some reason I had come to conclusion that she didn’t, and neither does the brother.

The suspect JS lives in a "shack" on the property, but his brother JS Jr. does live at Wildenstein with his husband. I also assumed the mother (the suspect's mother) doesn't live there, but I'm not sure why.

Edit: I'm sure I read somewhere that "family" were interviewed by police at Wildenstein, and I assumed that was JS Jr. and husband.

Last edited by a moderator:
certainly not the brother who hasn’t seen JS since 2016

If you mean JS Jr., I think he lives at Wildenstein. I read at least one article in which the wording was poor and gave the impression that J---s hadn't seen his brother since 2016, but it was actually the father. I'll see if I can find it.

Maybe they are at the caravan park to look for any evidence that might be related to the alleged murder. The alleged murder may not have taken place there but evidence related to it might be at the caravan park?

Things like clothing belonging to the accused, clothing belonging to the victim, electronic devices, weapons, drugs and drug paraphernalia.

I remember in the CS case there was speculation about soil analysis. Checking if the alleged abductor had returned to the home of CS and perhaps tracking dirt on his shoes from the campgrounds to her residence.

I guess soil analysis could assist with a timeline? If JS went from caravan park to the venue did he never return to the caravan park or did he come back with soil from Wilderstein? They might be able to establish some sort of timeline and see if that matches with any statements his made?

Another thing could be fingerprints to rule out any accomplices.

Any evidence of attempts to destroy evidence like washing/cleaning something or burning something.

If you mean Jxxx, I think he lives at Wildenstein. I read at least one article in which the wording was poor and gave the impression that Jxxx hadn't seen his brother since 2016, but it was actually the father. I'll see if I can find it.
https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/cm-accused-killer-js-lived-a-pretty-tortured-life-as-family-reveals-their-heartbreak-over-death/news-story/9a18fb2ec69b704eea0d1c30675de366

According to this and the telegraph, J Jnr hasn’t seen him in five years… so I’m gathering that he lives elsewhere, otherwise you’d think they’d have at least run into each other. I think he lives in qld

Grizzly bored child stuck in a caravan and Mum who is pregnant and not the youngest.
Might have got a bit testy.
There are reports on a news clip saying that JS was seen with CM crossing the river on a ferry by the operator approaching the direction where KM was staying days before CM's disappearance, so they must have spent some time together at some point.

The Daily Telegraph is saying "J---s Jnr, and his partner K----n B---a, are also understood not to have seen J----- since about 2016." I've read elsewhere that J---s was either living in or staying at a shack at Wildenstein, and J---s and K----- were running the wedding business from there. So I'm not sure what the truth is there.

Of course I can only speculate but it's entirely possible that CM was able to travel to NSW to see them and vice a versa even during this pandemic.

I say this as someone who lives in VIC but whose family is in WA. On my 6th :)eek:) booking I managed to enter WA and also was successful on my 7th attempt. So 2 visits in 2 years.

And I'd argue that entering WA from VIC is more difficult then QLD to NSW or NSW to QLD.

And yes I'm aware of the most recent news from WA, which is why I'm on here after midnight unable to sleep :(
Nsw to qld during the pandemic has been very difficult, there’s been kids who went on holiday with their grandparents not being able to get home to their parents.
They wouldn't. There's absolutely no reason to do that. I assume they're both on parole, and if what was done was an attempt to cover up an accident, it in itself would probably be considered a crime (improperly interfering with a human corpse, giving police false information, etc.) So if she had accidentally drowned, it would have been much better for both of them if they'd simply said so.

why assume that both are on parole? Is there anything that suggests such? I’ve only seen reports that JS was on parole.

The suspect JS lives in a "shack" on the property, but his brother JS Jr. does live at Wildenstein with his husband. I also assumed the mother (the suspect's mother) doesn't live there, but I'm not sure why.

Edit: I'm sure I read somewhere that "family" were interviewed by police at Wildenstein, and I assumed that was JS Jr. and husband.
The brother of JS has not seen him since 2016 to paraphrase this article......
The wedding venue has not been operational for some time....and he has moved on ..

C M: AS and JS Jr. speak out about accused JS | Daily Telegraph

Perhaps Wildenstein was fully renovated to be run as a wedding venue by JS brother and his partner, but maybe that was pre COVID. The stuffing kind of went out of the wedding industry the last 2 years.

So we have a fully renovated lush Blue Mountains estate and mansion which was owned by JS parents or possibly brother <modsnip>

There’s lots of articles online saying Wildenstein was fully renovated to be run as a wedding venue by JS brother and his partner.

Maybe that was pre COVID.

So we have a fully renovated lush Blue Mountains estate and mansion which was owned by JS parents or possibly brother <modsnip>
After JS parent divorced 10 years ago, they have kept Wildenstein as a "family property"

Together the Steins still own the chic Wildenstein wedding venue where CM was staying with JS and K M for a holiday.

J S had been renting a designer warehouse conversion in Leichardt.

However, police believe he was living with his fiancee at Wildenstein.

Both homes remain crime scenes.

Paraphrased from here:
AS and JS Jr. speak out about accused JS | Daily Telegraph

53189807-10424423-image-a-1_1642725676415.jpg

they are proper houses, not trailers or caravans, and dotted along the water front,
maybe km was living there?
CM alleged murder raises three key questions as mum of alleged killer defends son | Daily Mail Online

I think the wedding venue thing was pre-covid. The last Instagram post for the business was 134 weeks ago.
It appears that although both their website and social media accounts for the venue appeared to both cease over 2 years ago, during the horrific late 2019 bushfires, the venue was still used for at least one wedding thereafter, in between NSW COVID restrictions that made it very hard to have wedding parties/receptions.

There was a March 2021 celebrity wedding at the venue that was publicised in the media both at the time, and again this week.

Last edited:
It appears that although both their website and social media accounts for the venue appeared to both cease over 2 years ago, during the horrific late 2019, the venue was still used for at least one wedding thereafter, in between NSW COVID restrictions that made it very hard to have wedding parties/receptions.

There was a March 2021 celebrity wedding at the venue that was publicised in the media both at the time, and again this week.
Yes, and the March 2021 wedding (according to the celebrant’s website) was the last to be held there before the brother and his husband left to live elsewhere..

Re: speculation as to why JS and CM went to the house alone, those in Sydney that week would probably agree covid was/is everywhere, case alerts everywhere we go. Maybe CM seemed to be getting sick and they decided she needed to isolate from her mother who was pregnant and thus covid might be more dangerous? Or vice versa the mother felt she might be coming down with it.
Just a thought.

53189807-10424423-image-a-1_1642725676415.jpg

they are proper houses, not trailers or caravans, and dotted along the water front,
maybe km was living there?
CM alleged murder raises three key questions as mum of alleged killer defends son | Daily Mail Online

Several pages back, someone posted that the park they'd been staying at was not the Riviera park as cited by some media, but was in fact the Riverside Ski Park Caravan Park | Riverside Ski Park | Hawkesbury New South Wales (as claimed by other media). And if you look at the accommodation at Riverside, you can see enclosed caravans similar to KM's as shown in media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member