Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would expect that they would have some type of evidence of a cover-up, they would find receipts of products or have CCTV of him buying cleaning items or even disposal of the cleaning items, they even check mops, buckets and drains for any type of evidence.

IMO if C M was murdered and/or had her remains prepared for disposal at Wildenstein, surely the venue, as a wedding and big events destination has its own "cleaners closet" so all the cleaning items and products are stored together.

Yes, well I have seen it said (here) that he wasn't at the estate that morning. But I haven't seen an MSM link. I don't know if that is true. I think it is speculation because some were wondering why he wasn't interviewed at the estate.

He did drive himself to Penrith for a formal interview ... and then his ute was impounded.
I have a distinct memory of reading in MSM that KM was alone at the property when the police arrived Friday morning. I will try and find it.
I have a distinct memory of reading in MSM that KM was alone at the property when the police arrived Friday morning. I will try and find it.

JS not interviewed at Wildenstein

It is alleged JS tried to drag the barrel from the boat and dispose of it in the river, but due to its weight didn't get very far and dumped it in scrub near the bank.

Almost four hours later a person, believed to be KM, dialled Triple-0 to report that CM was missing from the W property.

When police arrived, KM was present at the estate without the company of her fiancé and during an informal round of police questions she had 'a medical episode' and was taken to Blue Mountains Hospital at Katoomba.

Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

[I linked my original post---where I quoted the msm article. I went to the link to double check but I can't access the article anymore]

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess this is where its assumed js wasnt there when police arrived, but he may have been somewhere nearby?

When police arrived, Ms M was present at the estate without the company of her fiancé and during an informal round of police questions she had 'a medical episode' and was taken to Blue Mountains Hospital at Katoomba.
On Friday afternoon, js drove his ute to High Street, Penrith and entered Penrith Police station and spoke with detectives.

Police seized his parked ute and impounded it, towing it away to a location for forensic examination; officers also seized the motor boat from W estate
C M alleged murder raises three key questions as mum of alleged killer defends son | Daily Mail Online
haha! marg944 you beat me to it:)

at some stage in all his driving around its surmised in this article that JS transferred the barrel to the boat & maybe police are hoping to see him doing that in any footage that may be presented as a result of yesterday’s public appeal. ... I don’t know how he would’ve done that when full of sand, so maybe he also added the sand later.
( I absolutely cringe when the article keeps on referring to her ‘remains’ )

It is alleged JS tried to drag the barrel from the boat and dispose of it in the river, but due to its weight didn't get very far and dumped it in scrub near the bank.

Almost four hours later a person, believed to be KM, dialled Triple-0 to report that CM was missing from the W property.

When police arrived, KM was present at the estate without the company of her fiancé and during an informal round of police questions she had 'a medical episode' and was taken to Blue Mountains Hospital at Katoomba.

Katy you need to edit the 'real' names out of your post or the Websleuth police will be after you ! LOL !

it was Linked just a page or so back by Marg & also I think SLouth so we know now that is the case.

and I’m wondering if AS picked KM up from the caravan park and brought her to W.

maybe KM called her and said she’d been trying since yesterday & couldn’t get in touch with JS or CM & was frantically worried.
If that Red car shown behind the boat belongs to AS, maybe that explains its presence - or its the car of whoever took KM to the estate. .. IMO

WHY indeed Michelle .... there are so many questions & so few answers! Although I do think the Police have a lot more knowledge than we do & are being strategic in their releases.

Currently they are ardently appealing for any public knowledge or captured views of the red Colorado Ute, with or without the boat, in those days from Tues night to Friday morning I believe.

I can’t understand any of it really.

Why KM was at Caravan Park & not the family estate
* was she banned from staying there by J’s mother who it’s reported wasn’t a fan of the relationship
However, it’s also said they spent Xmas with his Mum - so that would indicate her tolerance & maybe negate my previous thought

* did KM actually live there full-time

I guess, if the mother was not in a healthy state, it would be reasonable for her fiancé to say he’d look after the child while she recovered

* but she didn’t check / want to speak with her daughter on the Wednesday or Thursday ?

Maybe she did want to speak with her & that’s why the calls from Justin while driving around on Thursday - but he made excuses that C wasn’t available

Then maybe she demanded & he admitted he couldn’t find her

IMO ‘Jason’ is battling his own demons. If he met JS at Kings across 20 years ago, I’m intrigued as to the circumstances & what an 11 year old boy was doing at Kings Cross !

I wonder if it was Jason’s place that JS went to that Friday morning, after leaving the barrel at Colo & returning the boat to Wildenstien .
Possibly for a hit or 2 of heroin to dull things.
Jason didn’t say that JS said anything in that time - just that he couldn’t imagine JS doing this. But it was his place that JS was arrested at so Police knew he was there. IMO
I think if you want to do drugs, you’ll find a way. I know of people who went into NYC from a very young age from CT towns to party. It happens.

If that Red car shown behind the boat belongs to AS, maybe that explains its presence - or its the car of whoever took KM to the estate. ..
I have actually wondered if the Red Lexus was the designated "Estate Car" - used for staff to get supplies etc

And I have also wondered if KM may have had use of that car? To drive between the Park and the Estate??
As the red Lexus is in all of the very early aerial footage of the property ....

However, this doesn't really account for why CM was alone with JS on the ferry.....

All IMO

Seems she was not removed from life at Wstein. On the grounds?? Is there a floor plan of that place on domain or something?
There wouldn’t be a floor plan I don’t think. They built the home there and the property hasn’t been sold since then. I guess there could be a plan as it relates to functions etc but I wouldn’t expect that to show the whole house.

New from The Daily Telegraph paraphrased ...

CM’s mother initially believed the account from her fiance about her daughter’s whereabouts, to only later realise something was wrong and raise the alarm.

KM told detectives last week, that she said JS initially provided an explanation as to why CM was not at the estate where she had left her in his care almost 48 hours earlier.

A police source said “He gave a story about where the kid was and she believed him, then later on she got concerned and reports CM missing.”

KM ultimately raised the alarm about 8.20am, Friday, January 14.

C M’s mum initially believed murder accused’s account | Daily Telegraph

A vigil will be held for CM tonight, a day after more horrifying allegations emerged about the nine-year-old girl's death.

To honour CM, her cousin, MH, has organised a vigil to be held in Ballina, in NSW's Northern Rivers region.

The "Teddy Bears Picnic" will take place at 6.30pm and will be held in the park next to Ballina RSL, along the Richmond River.

vigil-to-be-held-for-cm-amid-horror-new-allegations

I have actually wondered if the Red Lexus was the designated "Estate Car" - used for staff to get supplies etc

And I have also wondered if KM may have had use of that car? To drive between the Park and the Estate??
As the red Lexus is in all of the very early aerial footage of the property ....

However, this doesn't really account for why CM was alone with JS on the ferry.....

All IMO

At the stage this aerial footage was taken it could possibly be a vehicle belonging to the Police, there has been no mention of another vehicle involved.

I
New from The Daily Telegraph paraphrased ...

CM’s mother initially believed the account from her fiance about her daughter’s whereabouts, to only later realise something was wrong and raise the alarm.

KM told detectives last week, that she said JS initially provided an explanation as to why CM was not at the estate where she had left her in his care almost 48 hours earlier.

A police source said “He gave a story about where the kid was and she believed him, then later on she got concerned and reports CM missing.”

KM ultimately raised the alarm about 8.20am, Friday, January 14.

C M’s mum initially believed murder accused’s account | Daily Telegraph

I can’t help but think that if she truly wasn’t involved (as police have stated) that her reported medical episode when they arrived was probably a panic attack when she started to realise the reality of the situation. When police started questioning her to get more information she would have known things didn’t add up.

Inmates are itching to get their hands on CM's stepdad.

He remains at Silverwater Correctional Facility in mandatory Covid isolation but is due to be moved out into a cell in the coming days.

A Sydney prison guard told Daily Mail Australia JS sought protection for good reason as other prisoners were 'itching to get their hands on him'.

CM-alleged-killer-facing-jail-death-threat

Just trying to brainstorm what lies he could have told to stay at the estate longer. Possibly he made up the excuse to pick up the boat on Tuesday afternoon so he left with CM for the few hours round trip. When he arrives at the estate, JS claims there was an issue with the boat, not realising his lie was actually true. Lies to partner Tuesday night and says he will get it fixed Wednesday. Stays Tuesday night. Crime happens that night. On Wednesday, JS claims he called the mechanic and has to wait until Thursday to have it fixed. Stalls one more night on Thursday as says he is getting fuel etc. Parter getting anxious now. JS tells another lie and says CM wasn't in bed Friday morning. Mum gets cab up to place Friday morning as she can't drive due to pregnancy or lack of car? Police called Friday morning.

I have often wondered why JS did not wait until he had successfully got rid of the body in water before it was reported to police. Maybe he was exhausted and just gave up. I am not sure if he had been leading KM on about CM still being alive by lying to KM on those phone calls or was he actually discussing what his progress was with KM?

Was the grandmother CM lived with her maternal or paternal grandmother?

I’ve thought maybe JS said he was was returning CM to grandmother. Perhaps a day or two earlier than planned. That could give him a day or two before either KM or grandmother expected to talk to CM. My assumption is KM and CM didn’t have the close, loving mother/daughter relationship most of us expect to have with our little girls. Do we know how long CM was out of her mother’s care? Maybe the idea of having a holiday with CM didn’t meet the reality. Kids can get cranky, tired, miss their routine/friends/caregiver, bored, sick, etc. parenting is not all sunshine and rainbows. Add into that a pregnant and exhausted woman, not used to parenting, possibly other “factors” and everyone might have been looking forward to ending the trip. Maybe KM was looking forward to returning to the freedom being childless and CM was homesick so JS offered to take her back to grandmothers. Then he comes up with some excuse as to why CM wasn’t back with grandmother…a few days go by before KM gets suspicious and calls 000. Just a possibility I thought of.

We also dont know if grandmother was calling KM or JS, asking to speak to CM and getting blown off. Or maybe the relationship between grandmother and KM is strained and she didn’t pick up.

I guess I’m trying to come up with some reasonable explanation why KM allowed CM to go with JS but wasn’t alarmed enough to call LE for 3-4 days.

Above is just my opinion on a possible scenario.

Vengeful inmates are already threatening to kill the man accused of murdering nine-year-old CM as news of his alleged crimes spreads 'like wildfire' through prison cells.

He remains at Silverwater Correctional Facility in mandatory Covid isolation but is due to be moved out into a cell in the coming days.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10437319/CM alleged-killer-JS facing-jail-death-threats-friend-tells-all.html?fbclid=IwAR3b3NmZKYWQg9jaMhuxn_NiHzbNgdKjcgZMbcEnFr5a--c7EO_Lrn3gGyk
Hopefully someone forgets to lock the door !

Was the grandmother CM lived with her maternal or paternal grandmother?

I’ve thought maybe JS said he was was returning CM to grandmother. Perhaps a day or two earlier than planned. That could give him a day or two before either KM or grandmother expected to talk to CM. My assumption is KM and CM didn’t have the close, loving mother/daughter relationship most of us expect to have with our little girls. Do we know how long CM was out of her mother’s care? Maybe the idea of having a holiday with CM didn’t meet the reality. Kids can get cranky, tired, miss their routine/friends/caregiver, bored, sick, etc. parenting is not all sunshine and rainbows. Add into that a pregnant and exhausted woman, not used to parenting, possibly other “factors” and everyone might have been looking forward to ending the trip. Maybe KM was looking forward to returning to the freedom being childless and CM was homesick so JS offered to take her back to grandmothers. Then he comes up with some excuse as to why CM wasn’t back with grandmother…a few days go by before KM gets suspicious and calls 000. Just a possibility I thought of.

We also dont know if grandmother was calling KM or JS, asking to speak to CM and getting blown off. Or maybe the relationship between grandmother and KM is strained and she didn’t pick up.

I guess I’m trying to come up with some reasonable explanation why KM allowed CM to go with JS but wasn’t alarmed enough to call LE for 3-4 days.

Above is just my opinion on a possible scenario.
She lived with her maternal grandmother. That poor woman must be a mess !

A long time since I've been on here - have been following this thread with interest. Like everyone else, I keep going over possible scenarios - but IMO it feels like what police have released to the public is such a small part of the story. I'm thinking back to another case a few years back where the couple reported their child missing, and they were caught on the child's birthday visiting where they had buried her. I can't remember names. IMO LE are watching KM and perhaps others they have interviewed very carefully. So much just doesn't add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB