Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm thinking if the money was for rent, surely it would be paid by direct credit, or cheque? Or ..umm, I don't know, through lawyers or accountants, especially if they were having financial difficulties and creditors were putting the heat on them. There seem to be a need for the $850 to be in *cash* and I just don't think there'd be many business people who would pay their rent in cash. MOO

ETA: Just seen Oz Jen's post above--we're on the same page here! :)

Okay, I'm thinking if the money was for rent, surely it would be paid by direct credit, or cheque? Or ..umm, I don't know, through lawyers or accountants, especially if they were having financial difficulties and creditors were putting the heat on them. There seem to be a need for the $850 to be in *cash* and I just don't think there'd be many business people who would pay their rent in cash. MOO

Wouldn't rent be much more than $850?

Nobody pays rent via cash, we have a business premise, not in a shopping centre but still have to pay rent, our accounting software has the bank feed attached so every payment must be done from the business bank account so that it automatically adds it in the accounting software.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

As they would get a lot of cash in sales paying your rent in cash doesn't seem unlikely. Of course they would get a receipt for it but it just saves a trip to the bank IMO

https://secure-ds.serving-sys.com/B...WSFolders/4878681//index.html?v=_2_63_1_0&n=1

This one isn't in a shopping centre but it does say $45k per annum in rent which works out to be $865 pw

I think that the daughter looks genuinely devastated. The husband doesn't look devastated but rather like he is concealing knowledge. He looks deep in thought. I'm wondering if the $850 was "black money" that they owed to Karen's brother in-in-law. Perhaps she was delivering it and something happened to her then. Maybe the husband is completely innocent but has suspicions about his brother. OR.... maybe he doesn't believe that Karen is dead but rather knows or thinks that she may be hiding out. Maybe by showing the daughter's reaction the police hope she might come out of hiding. Hmmmm,very intriguing.

Just a quick glance but retail shops like Karen's would be well in excess of $2000pcm. Rental for most leases is paid monthly.

Well this $850 cash is a mystery!! Maybe she wanted to buy another handbag and he didn't want her to, that's what they were really fighting over! Who knows!! :scared:

What if rent was due and the bank was short $850 and that's why they fought ... I still think he's lying that she had it, but may be trying to blame her for the missing funds IYKWIM

A very interesting discussion on FB right now. Whatever happened it's good to see the son has support around him... What a mess.

Going back to how long they had been married - this reports says that they were married for nearly 25 years. @ about 1:15

https://www.facebook.com/7NewsMelbourne/videos/10154401476649301/

If this is the case and they married in 1991, they then bought the land together in '94 and built the home in '96. Home later transferred solely into Karen's name.

However I'm not convinced this is accurate reporting because I'm fairly sure Karen's daughter is Borce's step daughter and she is 21 years old. The interview with the brother also refers to Karen celebrating 'her' daughter's 21st, not 'their' daughter.

Far out........ yeah this is a twisted story, whatever the outcome.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

A very interesting discussion on FB right now. Whatever happened it's good to see the son has support around him... What a mess.

It's highly possible he is bipolar and has delusions .. I believe he believes it, but that doesn't necessarily mean it happened .. I'm definitely on the fence, either way the family was definitely 'troubled' though.

It's highly possible he is bipolar and has delusions .. I believe he believes it, but that doesn't necessarily mean it happened .. I'm definitely on the fence, either way the family was definitely 'troubled' though.
Maybe, but there are others backing up his story...

Agree, but they also heard it from him .. I really can't be sure about it yet.
Perhaps you're not reading what I am. People are saying they've seen things...

Look, I have no idea but my feelings are there is something in it. It's just so awful.

Perhaps you're not reading what I am. People are saying they've seen things...

Look, I have no idea but my feelings are there is something in it. It's just so awful.

Ohhhh ... I've not seen that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member