Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mainstream media suggests that Borce is the father of Karen's daughter and there has never been any mention of previous marriages or stepsons.
Looks to me like the person on facebook is no relation and is taking everyone for a ride.

Was this all about to be exposed ??? Good reason to want to disappear...

The accuser is mentally ill, and you have to put what he says into that context. I've seen mentally ill people believe things happened that never did before and use it as an excuse for their distress. Just saying, I'm on the fence until it's confirmed.

The accuser is mentally ill, and you have to put what he says into that context. I've seen mentally ill people believe things happened that never did before and use it as an excuse for their distress. Just saying, I'm on the fence until it's confirmed.

Agree Mrs G

His friends have said he is mentally unstable at the moment. At the same time they back up his allegations as eyewitnesses?

The mainstream media suggests that Borce is the father of Karen's daughter and there has never been any mention of previous marriages or stepsons.
Looks to me like the person on facebook is no relation and is taking everyone for a ride.

What about his LE interview CD?

What about his LE interview CD?
Not sure how posting a photo of a police interview proves a connection to this case.....it does show that said person has a different surname to Ristevski.

I thought rent for the shop too, but then I thought it doesn't sound like enough .. I'll see if I can find out what shops are worth to rent there, or in similar centers..
From memory there was one in Broadmeadows - put it this way somebody would have to pay me $850.00 per week for a shop in that location. Not what you would call a savoury area.

His friends have said he is mentally unstable at the moment. At the same time they back up his allegations as eyewitnesses?

Yes I know it's rather weird .. I'm going to check out those accounts ..

Yep, that's what I read too. Glad he has some support, whatever the truth.

Not all MSM suggest that he is Sarah's father.

Mr Ristevski, arm-in-arm with his wife's visibly distressed 21-year-old daughter, Sarah, did not answer.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/s...e-mother-karen-ristevski-20160714-gq5eu9.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3