Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm putting it out that he is Borce's son, and possibly used to live at their house. If you google their address it comes up with a 'reverse australia' with a phone number and the name 'A R' (won't say last name juuust in case, but it's not the same as Karen's, and would make sense with this guys Facebook page'. If they built this house, then there wouldn't be any other records of people living there..

Just a warning for fellow websluethers... dont forget anyone can register a newly bought prepaid mobile sim card and can register that card at any address they desire....this is not a foolproof system......and the website reverse australia has had some controversy. ...that can be googled...

A quick search on the same site of addresses in the area... on either side of their house comes up with absolutely nothing...

I would still like to know who lives at the family home on a regular basis. Interesting comment by the daughter about how she's an only child (of her mom). I'm guessing the stepson is left out of that family dynamic.

I would still like to know who lives at the family home on a regular basis. Interesting comment by the daughter about how she's an only child (of her mom). I'm guessing the stepson is left out of that family dynamic.

What stepson....No media has mentioned a stepson....

Some really disturbing posts happening. I really hope someone is monitoring him.

Yeah he's lost all credibility now, maybe he genuinely believes what he says because he's deluded, that's as much benefit of the doubt I'll give him.

I would have thought most businesses do a direct bank transfer online for something like rent.

I think the $850 was either the takings from the previous day's trading to be taken back as a float that morning....

To be that specific amount?

Really, many people skim a cash fund, the money under the mattress or in the coffee jar.
I doubt I'd report to my other on the amount I'd withdrawn from an ATM...

But, "I need $850 from the cash we have....", is a bit plausible.

Just a warning for fellow websluethers... dont forget anyone can register a newly bought prepaid mobile sim card and can register that card at any address they desire....this is not a foolproof system......and the website reverse australia has had some controversy. ...that can be googled...

A quick search on the same site of addresses in the area... on either side of their house comes up with absolutely nothing...

Yeah of course anyone could do that, but why would they register that name at that address, especially seeing as it has been registered for five years (unless of course that info can be altered)? My phone number doesn't come up in it either, but my parents does, and they wouldn't have registered their mobile number with that website.

Yeah of course anyone could do that, but why would they register that name at that address, especially seeing as it has been registered for five years (unless of course that info can be altered)? My phone number doesn't come up in it either, but my parents does, and they wouldn't have registered their mobile number with that website.

Fair comment Jmbr....... just wanting others to be safe....... look before they leap kinda thing.... everything might not always be what it appears...

Fair comment Jmbr....... just wanting others to be safe....... look before they leap kinda thing.... everything might not always be what it appears...

Yep, totally get what you're saying, and completely agree. Hope my reply didn't seem 'snappy' - I was half asleep when I wrote it.

I would have thought most businesses do a direct bank transfer online for something like rent.

I think the $850 was either the takings from the previous day's trading to be taken back as a float that morning...or something far more sinister: blackmail money.

I bet you're right and it was the float!

What stepson....No media has mentioned a stepson....

Surely what is written on fb is defamation if not true, i know you cannot defame someone who is dead but the comments do apply to one person who we know is not

Maybe he's been committed?? He's close to it IMO.

Yep, regardless of whether his statement is true or not, he is in a bad place and needs some help I think. You can feel his pain - Not literally......

We don't know that this person is not a victim either and maybe is reading all this and is being pushed over the edge.

Just my 10 cents worth of human compassion.

We don't know that this person is not a victim either and maybe is reading all this and is being pushed over the edge.

Just my 10 cents worth of human compassion.

He's more perpetrator than victim IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member