Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's more perpetrator than victim IMO.

With all due respect, if he is a perpetrator then we are giving him a platform. If he is a victim then we are victim bashing. He is reading whats written on here I just looked at all the posts and there is something copied from here on his page.

Plus we where told to stop talking about it, im sure that's what was said.

With all due respect, if he is a perpetrator then we are giving him a platform. If he is a victim then we are victim bashing. He is reading whats written on here I just looked at all the posts and there is something copied from here on his page.

Plus we where told to stop talking about it, im sure that's what was said.

So going by that logic we should stop discussing anything .. Just in case, you know [emoji848]

ETA he's a perpetrator of defamation IMO at the very least .. Unless you actually believe him?

I think the opposite is true. She is dead and the cops are putting the pieces of the puzzle together.

Unfortunately that is the only other likely scenario, where the public has nothing to fear because it happened at home. Otherwise we'd be seeing neighbour's CCTV footage and asking for owners of specific makes of cars etc to come forward if they believed it was a random attack.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...y/news-story/0b07846ab2b3a778654c0a6ee67f533f

Missing Melbourne mum stepson twist: Family conflict revealed in Karen Ristevski mystery

Who said up thread this was coming?! Makara?! How did you know?!

When I clicked on the link, it wouldn't let me see the article without signing up for a subscription. But if you go to google and type in "Karen Ristevski", the article comes up right at the top and you can read the Herald Sun article without signing up.

I think I read this tip somewhere else in this thread, but just wanted to post it again for anyone having trouble reading the article.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...y/news-story/0b07846ab2b3a778654c0a6ee67f533f

Missing Melbourne mum stepson twist: Family conflict revealed in Karen Ristevski mystery

No, I wasn't referring to this when I said "Get ready for it" up thread. That was in reference to a whole lot of new members possibly joining this thread after certain things were said on social media about Websleuths. Although it was only a matter of time before MSM grabbed this story about the stepson and what he's had to say about Karen on social media. The plot thickens!

The article is behind a paywall at the moment but I dare say it will be all over the www tomorrow.

From the article....

The Herald Sun has chosen not to reveal the nature of the conflict Mr Rickard alleges has plagued the family. But an aunt of Mr Rickard has backed his story, saying both her and an ex-partner have also spoken with detectives.

BBM. What possible reason could they have for not revealing it?

Also...

Anthony Rickard says he was asked by detectives if he had killed his stepmother.

“I said, ‘I would have liked to’,” he tells the Herald Sun.

and....

But the investigation has now taken a bizarre twist, as her estranged stepson claims the Ristevski family has for years hidden a secret conflict.

Yikes, this conflict must be something explosive.

He also says that his father "doesn't have it in him" to kill his stepmom.

No, I wasn't referring to this when I said "Get ready for it" up thread. That was in reference to a whole lot of new members possibly joining this thread after certain things were said on social media about Websleuths. Although it was only a matter of time before MSM grabbed this story about the stepson and what he's had to say about Karen on social media. The plot thickens!

The article is behind a paywall at the moment but I dare say it will be all over the www tomorrow.

From the article....

BBM. What possible reason could they have for not revealing it?

Defamation maybe? It's a pretty full on allegation.

Boy he enjoyed his little photo shoot eh? He's a very troubled man.

I do think it is likely that this blowing up is directly linked to her disappearance.

I added 2 and 2 and got 5! sorry about that!

Defamation maybe? It's a pretty full on allegation.

Boy he enjoyed his little photo shoot eh? He's a very troubled man.

I do think it is likely that this blowing up is directly linked to her disappearance.

BBM. Good point, that makes sense.

I also think you're probably right about it having something to do with her disappearance.

I find this a disturbing development. HIs ex girlfriend tells him to dig up the past, and then she exits on him. Why didn't she hang around to support him? She encourages him to open up a can of worms then runs away. How pathetic. It sounds like he was troubled by this, and his ex said she can't deal with his issues any longer and she left and he confronted his stepmum about it. I don't see why this guy was doing all of this now. He seems to have moved on and has two kids of his own. Sounds to me as if he is finding excuses to justify his drug habit. This whole thing stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman