Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my message to AR ..

If what you're saying really happened (or even if you just believe it did) go get some therapy, get off the gear, stop using it as an excuse for why your life is messed up, take some responsibility for the choices you have made, stop lashing out at everyone and everything around you, get a goddamned job so taxpayers no longer have to fund your self destructive lifestyle, and become a positive human being!

My 2c worth for what it's worth -

I think there's 2 possibilities

1. Karen has suicided with the knowledge that these explosive allegations were about to be revealed.

2. The step son has murdered her in an ice fuelled rage. It's only a matter of time for police to track his movements on that day. The fact he was at a pharmacy means they have a starting point. Our cities are littered with cctv cameras. Look how Roger Rogerson etc were followed on cctv. Police knew their every movement just by footage on various cameras. Police have already stated they think she was murdered.

I have no reason not to believe what he said happened to him as a child. He has support of other relatives who have said they knew. There's no reason to lie about it.

I think if the stepson did it he'd have left an obvious trail and would be under arrest by now.

Someone may have known detailed information about Karen's movements on the day she went missing. They may have even called her to 'arrange a meeting'. This knowledge may have resulted in what was initially planned as a 'simple' robbery, possibly in the company of a 'mate' (with a car?) that subsequently went very, very wrong.

I think if the stepson did it he'd have left an obvious trail and would be under arrest by now.

he may already be under the watchful eye of investigators, they may have evidence that it is him, may be they are waiting for him to "visit" the site if they suspect he will never reveal location. (if she has been murdered).

Quite a long article, one photograph would have been enough ! So many

he may already be under the watchful eye of investigators, they may have evidence that it is him, may be they are waiting for him to "visit" the site if they suspect he will never reveal location. (if she has been murdered).

Or waiting for any co-conspirator/accomplice(s) to 'cough up'.

Assuming what he says is true then I really feel for him. He was addressing this prior to KR going missing. Then when she does go missing she is lauded as this wonderful person which must have really sent him spiralling. If AR was a female and KR a male would he be getting more understanding? I think it's plausible that she has had a breakdown and done a runner what with the financial woes and this latest issue. This is one of a few theories.....

I am not sure the stepson is in the frame. I know many drug-user can act irrational but I think his initial fury on social media was sparked by Karen's portrayal in the media as a kind and generous woman with no enemies. I think he felt he needed to set the record straight according to his experiences.
Many of the posts speak of revenge etc but in the future sense not as confessionals. JMO

I completely agree. He als had a lot of support on social media who claim to have known.

Assuming what he says is true then I really feel for him. He was addressing this prior to KR going missing. Then when she does go missing she is lauded as this wonderful person which must have really sent him spiralling. If AR was a female and KR a male would he be getting more understanding? I think it's plausible that she has had a breakdown and done a runner what with the financial woes and this latest issue. This is one of a few theories.....

I agree--this is my theory too. I've read everything that's been posted on Facebook about the situation. If it's a hoax, then I think it's a well-orchestrated one in which he either has collaborators or has created a series of alternate Facebook personas vouching for him. Personally, I believe him and I feel awful for him.

It's funny the MSM constantly refer to her as "popular" and "well liked" but I've not seen that, apart from people who frequented her shops. Family and friends have been very silent. Her main supporters were Samuel Johnson and his sister but they too have been quiet since the revelations came out.

I agree--this is my theory too. I've read everything that's been posted on Facebook about the situation. If it's a hoax, then I think it's a well-orchestrated one in which he either has collaborators or has created a series of alternate Facebook personas vouching for him. Personally, I believe him and I feel awful for him.

I've read everything and completely agree with you. At the least I hope he can now get the support he needs and deserves.

I believe him as well. Why would he drag himself through the mud ( so to speak ) if it wasn't true. It's not like these allegations have just surfaced once she's gone missing. His Aunt said she has known for a long time. How many others knew as well.
I really fell that Karen has taken her own life.

I think it's a delusion and he's possibly bipolar .. That's just my take. I don't think he's necessary lying, it's possibly something he actually believes, but time will tell I guess ... Just a vibe, I actually believed him at first, but now I don't.

The specific details of his allegations will eventually come out and I think we will be able to tell a lot based on how the family reacts to them.

Well yes, AR definitely needs help. He's now blaming his ex too. Am waiting to see where his biological mother plays a part in all this re one of his many fb ramblings, i.e. mentioning he had a violent life BEFORE meeting his father and KR. :scared:

I believe him as well. Why would he drag himself through the mud ( so to speak ) if it wasn't true. It's not like these allegations have just surfaced once she's gone missing. His Aunt said she has known for a long time. How many others knew as well.
I really fell that Karen has taken her own life.
Yes, several have stated they know for a fact he is telling the truth. Then why wasn't something done about it "back" then, why now? They literally swept everything under the carpet and that, makes them, as bad as KR (IF the allegations are true). I'm not sure which way I'm leaning now..I seem to be all over the place! :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w