Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this, but i don't trust it. If your parents gift you a house, and your husband lives in it with you for 5 years, would he still get half, considering he didn't contribute any proceeds to the purchase of the house? But on that reading, then perhaps the parents should get the house back because you didn't get pay it off either LOL. I am not familiar with how this works, though a 50/50 split does not sound equitable if it was a 70/30 split in house payments. I would expect the law to take payments into account.

Yes he would get half.

I was definitely told the two year mark because I really thought about it as the date was coming up! Maybe you're considered de facto sooner, but you could leave without splitting assets up to two years or something?

I think the law is 12 months

I really respect the restraint of the friends relatives ect that read our posts, as j said it must be incredibly frustrating when you are I the inner circle and know a lot more than us !

Isn't anything from Facebook considered "rumour" at WS's? I would probably take it all with a grain of salt from there, and we all know i think how much people like to insert themselves into high profile cases. Just my take on it FWIW.

I know it's 6 months for some things, because I had that date in my head too before I got legal advice.

Probably way way behind in the conversation...sorry...still backreading.

But either way half his...half hers...30/70 50/50 .....Regardless .... that house has a caveat on it ....so how would that work...

Any comment from Dept of defence? Their land is opposite the house in question.

Little bit off topic but do you have a link to where I can learn how to do that please

I just googled whether or not you can, but I'm pretty sure when you post a photo it gives you the option to put the date in

Puggle what are your theories ? I ask this because we have concurred on other cases and I respect your opinions and know you can sleuth with the best of them . Tell me what you think

Any comment from Dept of defence? Their land is opposite the house in question.

No no comment....

To be honest I never go further than east keilor avondale heights anymore....defense is on Canning Right??..... the last time I went that way going to highpoint was like a million moons ago........ I thought the whole place was closed.......does anyone still work there?

Thanks for this, but i don't trust it. If your parents gift you a house, and your husband lives in it with you for 5 years, would he still get half, considering he didn't contribute any proceeds to the purchase of the house? But on that reading, then perhaps the parents should get the house back because you didn't get pay it off either LOL. I am not familiar with how this works, though a 50/50 split does not sound equitable if it was a 70/30 split in house payments. I would expect the law to take payments into account.

Wow Im offline for 2 hours & boom! Need to catch up

Scott Im just jumping off your post not directed to you but the only reason why BR would transfer the house into Karens name is if the business was to go under & the business is registered under his name he would then NOT lose the house. Ive seen it many a time

Now ill continue reading & try & catch up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member