Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it strange that the brother was under the impression a second man had been questioned and where (if anywhere at all) he got this information from? Could it be his brother Borce told him that not thinking he would alert media etc..and if so I wonder why. Well not really I have an idea as to why :mad:
Hope they can find some answers soon for her daughter and family. I don't have high hopes for a positive outcome but do feel positive whoever is responsible will be caught.

I'm hoping Karen is found soon. The longer it takes, the colder the trail.

Like Sharon Edwards, I feel the husband murdered her but now he's off living elsewhere with a new girlfriend driving Sharon's car.

I hope both are found and justice is served quickly without the appeals Baden-Clod is putting the families through.

Evil mongrels.

I'm hoping Karen is found soon. The longer it takes, the colder the trail.

Like Sharon Edwards, I feel the husband murdered her but now he's off living elsewhere with a new girlfriend driving Sharon's car.

I hope both are found and justice is served quickly without the appeals Baden-Clod is putting the families through.

Evil mongrels.

Yes really hoping she is found soon and it doesn't end up like the maddening Sharon Edwards case. Poor poor lady. Hopefully the weekend will yield the second area searched and questions will be answered

You can't hide much in the Maribyrnong River, it is susceptible to tides and flooding, everything comes to the fore eventually. The walking tracks and trails are always frequented with people, many people use it including historians who know of the secret places that the area hides. Whilst not there today, most of us who grew up in the are knew of "Old Nick" and his cave and cats. "I do stress the cave is no longer there, don't bother looking for his old home, it is long gone after he was attacked and ... that story is his and ours who knew and cared for him". Someone would have noticed something in that area. It's pretty much of "who is watching the watchers" in that part of town. I hope that there is an outcome soon. Too heartbreaking yet again.

Cant link sorry....was a foxtel news reporter..... the cameras at the house weren't working.....just hope that could be clarified....as it stands it sounds extremely suspicious as most news reports make it sound like there is no evidence of her having left the house ......well that's correct...cause the cameras weren't on.

I have cameras at my house.....guess what they record nothing as they arent connected....simply put there for show more than anyyhing.

Having said that.....if anything domestically has happened to this lady....I hope police will look at Milburn Road surrounds...anyone living anywhere backing onto the Maribrynong....knows she wont keep any secrets....the closest spot for someone running scared and trying to think of a spot to hide a body w9uld be in that area IMO

Cant link sorry....was a foxtel news reporter..... the cameras at the house weren't working.....just hope that could be clarified....as it stands it sounds extremely suspicious as most news reports make it sound like there is no evidence of her having left the house ......well that's correct...cause the cameras weren't on.

I have cameras at my house.....guess what they record nothing as they arent connected....simply put there for show more than anyyhing.

Having said that.....if anything domestically has happened to this lady....I hope police will look at Milburn Road surrounds...anyone living anywhere backing onto the Maribrynong....knows she wont keep any secrets....the closest spot for someone running scared and trying to think of a spot to hide a body w9uld be in that area IMO

My understanding of it was there was only security cameras towards the back of her house - possibly because they lived in front of walking trails so anyone could theoretically gain access to their backyard through a gate - and the cameras don't show she left via that gate.

First link I could find. Snipped: To get to the grassland over their back fence, you could step out the gate — or use an access lane next to the double-storey house. It seems no nearby security cameras recorded Mrs Ristevski using the back gate. Perhaps she went down the side way. Or perhaps she left in a car.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/op...e/news-story/66a153e8938c2760cb378ea683bd4c18

Yeah lex...i think it may be in the wording.... not sure...but I definitely heard the reporter on sky news say that their cameras werent functioning at all...hence no recordings.

On another note I see the police have refuted his brothers claim that another Avondale Heights man has been interviewed...

I just went past Oakley Drive a minute ago. Thought I would recognise the house from the news pics (unfortunately I didn't) they all looked the same big brick houses !! One house appeared to be actively receiving food parcels from "nonas". The majority of homes in that particular street back on to grass land, then there is a steep drop down to the Maribrynong river. This is an extremely popular walking track especially on a weekend. Being a local I have walked around the river for years and years....I must admit I have never seen anybody sporting a Coach handbag or classy handbag as such when venturing out for a walk.

Could it be that a family member thought Karen was incompetent with the dress shop? Borce admitted they argued about financial issues. The shop could have been a liability.

The Lin family owned a Sydney (newsagency) business and were allegedly murdered by a family member who believed he could do a better job.

Just thinkin'.

I watched The Project on channel 10 when Samuel Johnson pleaded for Karen's safe return.

He met Karen when his sister suffered breast cancer and Karen suppled, altered and fitted a dress for her.
Samuel described her as a benevolent person always willing to help those in need.

Love Your Sister - Samuel Johnson's unicycling trip for breast cancer

Actor and VoiceOver artist Samuel Johnson (from Secret Life of Us, Rush, Cracker Jack, Hungry Jacks, Pedigree ads...) will embark on a trip around Australia on a unicycle - starting in February 2013. That's 15,000 km over a year. He's doing it for his sister Connie, who's dying of breast cancer. Samuel and Connie have set up the Love Your Sister charity to raise awareness about breast cancer and $1 Million for the Garvan Research Foundation and The Cancer Support Group. The unicycle trip is a challenge Connie set for Samuel as her legacy.

http://www.loveyoursister.org
http://www.vogue.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=391519

Karen's Bella Bleu ladies boutique is a supporter of loveyoursister.org

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 56
ive just come across something really disturbing thru social media about Karen posted yesterday. I know i cant link it here. But it definitely has here name and husbands name on this particular post which is im assuming from her husbands son!!!. So based on what i have read could there be involvement from this person. Let me know if i can post the name of the account so it can be found.

ive just come across something really disturbing thru social media about Karen posted yesterday. I know i cant link it here. But it definitely has here name and husbands name on this particular post which is im assuming from her husbands son!!!. So based on what i have read could there be involvement from this person. Let me know if i can post the name of the account so it can be found.

Thanks for asking but the answer no. :smile:

Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?291123-Social-Media-Facebook-Twitter-etc

The media has been very quiet on this case. When I google her name there's been nothing for 3 days. Was it the same in the Baden Clay case initially?

Police have been flooded with information by members of the public to help find missing mother Karen Ristevski.

Crime Stoppers have since received a number of tip-offs as police desperately try to find the mother who is now feared dead, reported the Herald Sun.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gued-husband-two-weeks-ago.html#ixzz4EiMHgTkM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Oh, what a tangled web we weave. When first we practice to deceive!
Mrs Ristevski reportedly went missing in Melbourne on June 29 after walking out on her husband following an argument. (About who?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper