Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rant on Sunday at 9:59 certainly is an interesting snippet....

has anyone been game to visit the actual Dsite at mount macedon? is anything happening up there?
i'm wonder how the forensics dept are faring, and if/when we'll learn of any progress?

[emoji887]
I ride past every week. Nothing happening up there - actually you can't even tell there has been anything. Its very bushy - the under growth is getting thick and I think (hope) forensics got all they needed. I can't imagine they would need a site re visit would they?
The site would have changed too much with animals, weather, growth and... visitors...
Its very muddy up there at the moment. We have had a fair bit of rain.

I visited gisborne the other day just for a daytrip - was thinking of KR. Hopefully the police are just carefully putting their case together

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Driven down Oakley a few times over the last 2 weeks. Nothing of interest. SR car in the drive and that's about it.

Driven down Oakley a few times over the last 2 weeks. Nothing of interest. SR car in the drive and that's about it.

That's a double garage and if she's parking in the drive what cars are inside? I wonder if they got Karen's car back?

I just had a sinking feeling BR might have a new squeeze parking her car in the garage. Would SR or Karen's family stand for something like that?

Dammit BR's lawyer must be good!
It makes me think the house and vehicles had been either contaminated or scrubbed spotless.

Contaminated...who or how many trampled through the property that day after Karen went missing.

I don't know the laws but at what point would they be able to claim on Karen's superannuation, her Will or even sell off her assets such as her car.

Anyone know if BR could get his grubby little paws on her accounts or insurance considering his lawyer has described him as No 1 suspect.

A huge thankyou to our local reporters CADS, EMERITES & DECSIMP.
I know I've missed someone but you are up there with the best.

:yourock:

I don't know the laws but at what point would they be able to claim on Karen's superannuation, her Will or even sell off her assets such as her car.

Anyone know if BR could get his grubby little paws on her accounts or insurance considering his lawyer has described him as No 1 suspect.
Defs got a way with words tgy, love it! No idea on your question sorry. ..whatever happened to allioop from GBC ?

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

348 Offences relating to the deceased’s death
This section applies if the Supreme Court, on application, considers there are reasonable grounds for believing that a person otherwise entitled to a grant of probate or letters of administration of a deceased person’s will or estate has committed an offence relating to the deceased’s death.
The Supreme Court may refuse to make a grant of probate or letters of administration of the will or estate to a person otherwise entitled to the grant and make the grant of probate or letters of administration to—
http://www.lawreform.vic.gov.au/content/5-effect-forfeiture-rule

Have police declared him a suspect or just his lawyer?

As far as I'm aware just BR's lawyer has declared him a suspect. I've not seen the police declare him the prime suspect. I think they've mentioned there's several suspects, not specifically BR. I may have missed it, but if anyone can provide a link where the Police have stated BR is the prime suspect in this case I'd appreciate it very much. TIA.

IIRC it was his lawyer who said BR is No. 1. But then that lawyer could be blowing his own trumpet implying "How good am I".
It would be interesting if SR was beneficiary to any death insurances or Will.
I guess it could be a tangled web if there were any caveats on the assets.

Poor Karen OMG I can't think her murderer is freely whooping it up.

Defs got a way with words tgy, love it! No idea on your question sorry. ..whatever happened to allioop from GBC ?

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

Wasn't that a fantastic team. :loveyou:
Are there any sinister koppers logs around Avondale Heights?
Maybe we're all barking up the wrong tree here. :D

Allisons family were relentless for justice....where is Karen's family!? Their silence is deafening!

IIRC it was his lawyer who said BR is No. 1. But then that lawyer could be blowing his own trumpet implying "How good am I".
It would be interesting if SR was beneficiary to any death insurances or Will.
I guess it could be a tangled web if there were any caveats on the assets.

Poor Karen OMG I can't think her murderer is freely whooping it up.

Such and unusual step for a lawyer to name their client as the No1 suspect. A poi maybe but no 1 suspect has to be a strategy.

Just thinking about GBC and him making that call to the insurers. He had an obligation to them.:facepalm:

"That's correct. The day before, we had found Allison's body and we knew it had been confirmed it was her," Baden-Clay, becoming emotional, told Brisbane's Supreme Court.
"Dad told me that I really had an obligation to the insurers to let them know. That was why I made the call."
He denied that on April 19, 2012, the night before he reported Allison missing, he was under significant financial or relationship pressure, as the Crown claimed.
"That's not correct. Allison and I were working together very well on both our relationship and the business," he said.
"Financially the business was turning around and we were moving forward. Things were getting better.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-07-01/gerard-baden-clay-resumes-evidence-at-murder-trial/5562224

GBC was not named by police as a suspect either. Until he was taken in for that very long interview and given a lift to the watch house.
The time it took those forensic accountants ... months.
How much debt did there end up being?

Such and unusual step for a lawyer to name their client as the No1 suspect. A poi maybe but no 1 suspect has to be a strategy.

Just thinking about GBC and him making that call to the insurers. He had an obligation to them.:facepalm:

"That's correct. The day before, we had found Allison's body and we knew it had been confirmed it was her," Baden-Clay, becoming emotional, told Brisbane's Supreme Court.
"Dad told me that I really had an obligation to the insurers to let them know. That was why I made the call."
He denied that on April 19, 2012, the night before he reported Allison missing, he was under significant financial or relationship pressure, as the Crown claimed.
"That's not correct. Allison and I were working together very well on both our relationship and the business," he said.
"Financially the business was turning around and we were moving forward. Things were getting better.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-07-01/gerard-baden-clay-resumes-evidence-at-murder-trial/5562224

GBC was not named by police as a suspect either. Until he was taken in for that very long interview and given a lift to the watch house.
The time it took those forensic accountants ... months.
How much debt did there end up being?

Thanks for reminding us of GBC's comments, the similarities to BR are eerie. It's like their manhood is under fire by insinuations their business is failing, ergo, they are failures. This isn't a crime in itself, men often define themselves by their success but their wives were missing/bodies were discovered, they were unable to switch off their huge egos and of course, it's an attempt at deflection because it's too close to the truth, they fought over finances. JMO

Thanks for reminding us of GBC's comments, the similarities to BR are eerie. It's like their manhood is under fire by insinuations their business is failing, ergo, they are failures. This isn't a crime in itself, men often define themselves by their success but their wives were missing/bodies were discovered, they were unable to switch off their huge egos and of course, it's an attempt at deflection because it's too close to the truth, they fought over finances. JMO

There are certainly similarities Prime.

This from 19 July 2016

A spokeswoman for Victoria Police declined to comment on whether the family’s finances continued to factor in their investigation. “The investigation into the disappearance of Karen Ristevski remains ongoing,” she said.
“We will not be providing a running commentary on the investigation.”

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...t/news-story/7b0d23acfbce06c11b31e022a7b7161e

Well Borce seemed worried about the finances. He even phoned the media to try and correct all of that. But declined to appeal about his missing wife.

GBC family also rallied and snuck him out the back gate to avoid the media. Now was he also visiting his first high profile criminal lawyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AustinK98