Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the media echo the sentiments of Charlie Bezzina. Does not seem that anyone who could potentially be in the confidential-know, about info from police sources, give much credence to things said by Karen's marriage family.

THE behaviour of some of Karen Ristevski’s closest family members has raised eyebrows from the moment she went missing in June last year to the discovery of her badly decomposed body in Victorian bushland on Monday.

From her brother-in-law Vasko to her stepson Anthony, Ms Ristevski’s relatives have placed themselves under public scrutiny with their bizarre, attention-seeking antics.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...s/news-story/2bbe3c1ab602e2e9948986048d337aad

has anyone been game to visit the actual Dsite at mount macedon? is anything happening up there?
i'm wonder how the forensics dept are faring, and if/when we'll learn of any progress?

[emoji887]

Must have been Ants 4th or 5 th last meal. Unless sm allowed in prison.

There's a lot of speculation about whether SR knows what happened and if her father is responsible ...... one thing I'm thinking for sure, IF, and only if SR knows what happened, the BF would know too .... I saw his name somewhere in an article but can't find now, but does first name start with A 🤔, just curious. All MOO too.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

There's a lot of speculation about whether SR knows what happened and if her father is responsible ...... one thing I'm thinking for sure, IF, and only if SR knows what happened, the BF would know too .... I saw his name somewhere in an article but can't find now, but does first name start with A ��, just curious. All MOO too.

I wish the boyfriend would take Sarah by the hand and say "C'mon, you need to clear your conscience. You need to speak with the police, and tell them anything you may know. Answer their questions. Help your mum. She may be gone, but she is watching over you ... her only birth child. I will stand by you."

Because I imagine that anything Sarah may know, anything she may suspect, will one day - if it isn't already - eat her up inside. This was her mum. The woman who carried her for 9 months, who cared for her, and nurtured her, and no doubt loved her with all of her heart and soul. Who would have cut off her right arm for Sarah.

How can you live with yourself, when you don't do the right thing for your mum when she has been murdered?
Will it take until she has a child of her own before she truly understands?

I think it's obvious that the allegations are true otherwise the police would have gone on record to dismiss them & her brother or Aunty would have defended her honour.

Aunt Patricia was asked at the appeal on 14 July. Does KR have any enemies, someone that would want to hurt her. She said something along the lines, no if that were the case we would know, that would be an on going thing.
Do you think the police may have asked Borce the same question before he shut down? Does your wife have any enemies someone that might want to hurt her?

Borce's son had been ranting on social media and making some serious allegations .
Who would have known there was an AR with SR being an only child and all?

Mr Rickard came to the attention of detectives last week after he was interviewed by police at Sunshine over an unrelated matter.
There was a phone call and a knock on the door from detectives on the Friday afternoon.
On Friday, he made a formal statement. The conversation at his kitchen table, he says, was the first time he has spoken to authorities about his secret past.

Sensationally on the 22 July AR comes forward to the media to reveal he is the stepson of missing Melbourne mum Karen Ristevski and has been questioned by detectives.
Further more he has a 10 year ongoing family conflict and says he has the motive to want to kill KR.

But that - bizarre twist ensured the case stayed on the front pages.
But police soon established he was considered a red herring.

Maybe that is why Borce or anyone else did not come out in defense because it was just a fantasy.
Though, I have a feeling that there is something from around the period of 2006 that just might not be fantasy.
imo

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...i/news-story/a8030e9169fc34f67427de02891661b0
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...y/news-story/0b07846ab2b3a778654c0a6ee67f533f

Are you referring to this, soso?

Mrs Ristevski allegedly told him during this time that she planned to leave her husband when her daughter turned 21.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/75ebaacfe5d224946b5ab8c637bf5a6a

Well yes SA.
But there just seems to be a bit of a gap with the finances.
imo

I see Borce set himself up with an ABN in 2006, as a sole trader. Registered in Avondale Heights. I wonder how long he has been an Uber driver for? I'm not aware of him having any other sole trader business.

This was the same year that Ant overheard Karen saying she would leave Borce when Sarah turned 21.

(Borce then deregistered the GST component of his ABN registration in 2013 ... which means he was earning less than $75,000 per annum.)

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbnHistory.aspx?SearchText=64041109351

I see Borce set himself up with an ABN in 2006, as a sole trader. Registered in Avondale Heights. I wonder how long he has been an Uber driver for? I'm not aware of him having any other sole trader business.

This was the same year that Ant overheard Karen saying she would leave Borce when Sarah turned 21.

(Borce then deregistered the GST component of his ABN registration in 2013 ... which means he was earning less than $75,000 per annum.)

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbnHistory.aspx?SearchText=64041109351

Has Uber been around since 2006.

I wonder how sales are at Bella Bleu. Wonder if Borce was able to come up with a plan to improve sales.

Has Uber been around since 2006.

I wonder how sales are at Bella Bleu. Wonder if Borce was able to come up with a plan to improve sales.

Maybe a taxi driver before Uber? They say a lot of taxi drivers have gone over to Uber due to the increased high cost of the taxi driver license in Victoria.

Maybe a taxi driver before Uber? They say a lot of taxi drivers have gone over to Uber due to the increased high cost of the taxi driver license in Victoria.
Maybe, yes, or maybe BR was running or working a lot at the Broady shop that closed, and then took up Uber driving, just a thought🤔

Hmmm, I wonder if anyone on here has been bothered to type into google the link that appears in the background of a screenshot on a certain someone's page........

A little OT ... but as Karen was close to these people and close to their cause, I wanted to mention it here.

Samuel Johnson won his first logie tonight, for playing Molly Meldrum in Molly, and used his acceptance speech to continue his rally and support for his sister's attempt to create the biggest love heart in the country from cancer families 5c coins ... with all monies raised going to scientists and researchers.

Love your sister.org

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...h/news-story/2c6a6e7a22eeed4d3fd02b2885a9e4d8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503